turtlespeed

Y'all Hate Bush and detest war in the Middle East . . .

jakee

***From what we have now (a very broken election system) to something better.

That's a rather huge gamble.

And the question remains, if you think electing someone as bad as Trump will force a rethink of the electoral system, then why wont electing Hillary, who you keep telling us is even worse, force a rethink of the electoral system?

She wants everything to stay the same.

It's in her best interest.

Trump is the catalyst to affect the changes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

By electing Drumpf we assure change - you know - the change that we were supposed to get starting 8 years ago?

Yes, he'll bring change, like a bull in a China shop.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Change for the sake of change is not always, or even usually good. Trump's version of change is possibly the very best example of this. You must be a truly desperate man to think it could be good.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Change for the sake of change is not always, or even usually good. Trump's version of change is possibly the very best example of this. You must be a truly desperate man to think it could be good.

Or your mind isn't open enough to see the possibilities.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

Enlighten me. All you've said so far is change is good. What good change? Changing the leader of the free world to a self aggrandizing blowhard rip off artist with the morals of a carnival barker and misogynistic tendencies does not seem like a good idea to me. Maybe you could open my mind, but all you ever do is sit in your corner and chirp. Like a troll would.

Edit to add my sincere apologies to carnival barkers. They actually have far better morals than Despicable Donald.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

turtlespeed

Is your mind "open enough" to see how Trump could completely destroy the US? I don't mean in a vague "Obama's going to take our guns" sort of way that never was really going to happen, but in a very real possibility of race wars?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Changing the leader of the free world to a self aggrandizing blowhard rip off artist with the morals of a carnival barker and misogynistic tendencies does not seem like a good idea to me.

Yet you would vote for Hillary! Incredible.

I'll not be voting for either of them, it doesn't matter. But if we have to choose, choose someone that will get the system changed for the better.

He won't instill a race war, rather, ha election would bring the issue up front and center so it can be dealt with more efficiently.

With his personality, he would be in office long anyway.

Ha election WILL make everyone rethink the voting process though.

turtlespeed

Changing the leader of the free world to a self aggrandizing blowhard rip off artist with the morals of a carnival barker and misogynistic tendencies does not seem like a good idea to me.

Yet you would vote for Hillary! Incredible.

I'll not be voting for either of them, it doesn't matter. But if we have to choose, choose someone that will get the system changed for the better.

He won't instill a race war, rather, ha election would bring the issue up front and center so it can be dealt with more efficiently.

With his personality, he would be in office long anyway.

Ha election WILL make everyone rethink the voting process though.

Can we get a translation link please?

turtlespeed

So, you think he'll have some sort of "final solution" in mind?
quade -

quade

***He won't instill a race war, rather, ha election would bring the issue up front and center so it can be dealt with more efficiently.

No. He will cause the eyes of the public to open and more readily accept everyone.

turtlespeed

Yet you still want the person claims this to be our next president.. Scroll to 4:50 or watch the entire Obama interview if you like.

Why do you hate middle easterners and our military so much?

"She will say anything" - B. Obama

I notice that no one here wants to address the moments by Obama, comparing Hillary to Bush.

Why is that?

turtlespeed

***Yet you still want the person claims this to be our next president.. Scroll to 4:50 or watch the entire Obama interview if you like.

I notice that no one here wants to address the moments by Obama, comparing Hillary to Bush.

Why is that?

Because what people say when they're rivals and actively campaigning against them 8 years ago is irrelevant after one has hired the other, worked with them closely, and publicly changed their opinion?

I don't know why that's so difficult for you to understand.
quade -

turtlespeed

***Yet you still want the person claims this to be our next president.. Scroll to 4:50 or watch the entire Obama interview if you like.

Why is that?

Apparently politicians will say things about opponents in the middle of campaigns. I did not take the time to watch the vid. But you will note that BHO thought enough of her to ask her to be Secretary of State, and is now strongly endorsing her.

quade

******Yet you still want the person claims this to be our next president.. Scroll to 4:50 or watch the entire Obama interview if you like.

Why is that?

Because what people say when they're rivals and actively campaigning against them 8 years ago is irrelevant after one has hired the other, worked with them closely, and publicly changed their opinion?

I don't know why that's so difficult for you to understand.

So she will no longer say anything and change nothing?

People change that drastically, huh?

gowlerk

******Yet you still want the person claims this to be our next president.. Scroll to 4:50 or watch the entire Obama interview if you like.

Why is that?

Apparently politicians will say things about opponents in the middle of campaigns. I did not take the time to watch the vid. But you will note that BHO thought enough of her Owed her enough to ask her to be Secretary of State, and is now strongly endorsing her.

FTFY.:)

turtlespeed

*********Yet you still want the person claims this to be our next president.. Scroll to 4:50 or watch the entire Obama interview if you like.

Why is that?

Apparently politicians will say things about opponents in the middle of campaigns. I did not take the time to watch the vid. But you will note that BHO thought enough of her Owed her enough to ask her to be Secretary of State, and is now strongly endorsing her.

FTFY.:)
I have to disagree with you on that. I don't think he was doing her much of a favour by asking her to leave her Senate seat and jumping into the hot seat. It was more a matter of her helping him and serving her country. Like she has for almost all of her life.

turtlespeed

******He won't instill a race war, rather, ha election would bring the issue up front and center so it can be dealt with more efficiently.

No. He will cause the eyes of the public to open and more readily accept everyone.

I don't know if your prediction of increased tolerance for racial, social, religious and sexual differences you claim Mr. Trump is capable of fostering in your nation will be fulfilled/sustained, but I do know that in my part of Canada, Mr. Trump's campaign rhetoric has encouraged many of us to further assess the alleged mindset of so many US citizens who support much of his "vision".

Time alone will determine the validity of your statement. I think you are dead-assed wrong.

But I hope more fervently that I am incorrect.

aphid

*********He won't instill a race war, rather, ha election would bring the issue up front and center so it can be dealt with more efficiently.

I don't know if your prediction of increased tolerance for racial, social, religious and sexual differences you claim Mr. Trump is capable of fostering in your nation will be fulfilled/sustained, but I do know that in my part of Canada, Mr. Trump's campaign rhetoric has encouraged many of us to further assess the alleged mindset of so many US citizens who support much of his "vision".

Time alone will determine the validity of your statement. I think you are dead-assed wrong.

You misunderstand my "prediction".
I think it will be such a slap in the face that it will bring the vast majority to the non racist way of thinking. Kind of like when a bully, who has a following, crosses some line, and people rally around the other side, realizing their mistakes. It's not going to be a fast fix, racism will not go away completely, at least it in our lifetimes, but it will decrease drastically.

So in other words, what he'll say is so despicable that it will set people against what he says (contrary to how they've been for a long time), and that will be why he's a better presidential candidate.

Do I have it right? :S

I think Hillary is a shit sandwich, but if I were in a state where it mattered, I'd it's for her to keep Trump out. The thought of all those yahoos who currently feel empowered by the bile he spews continuing to feel empowered after he is elected is scary, and seems to be more likely than the possibility of their suddenly being appalled and changing

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

... The thought of all those yahoos who currently feel empowered by the bile he spews continuing to feel empowered after he is elected is scary, and seems to be more likely than the possibility of their suddenly being appalled and changing

Wendy P.

Bingo. Trump seems to have brought all these people (using that term loosely) out from under their rocks, rotting stumps and other icky places. He's validating their ugliness. Their hatred, xenophobia and bigotry.

And if he's elected, I think they are going to feel like they can be like that even more.

Really frightening.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I think it will be such a slap in the face that it will bring the vast majority to the non racist way of thinking. Kind of like when a bully, who has a following, crosses some line, and people rally around the other side, realizing their mistakes. It's not going to be a fast fix, racism will not go away completely, at least it in our lifetimes, but it will decrease drastically.

OK, I'll go ahead and Godwin this ridiculous argument. When Hitler ascended in Germany did all his supporters suddenly realize how terrible he was and change for the better? Or did it just get worse and worse until the entire world was at war, millions of Jews, gays, Polish, Czechs, etc. had been incinerated, and Germany had to be crushed to be put straight again?

Is that what you hope happens here?

- Dan G

wolfriverjoe

***... The thought of all those yahoos who currently feel empowered by the bile he spews continuing to feel empowered after he is elected is scary, and seems to be more likely than the possibility of their suddenly being appalled and changing

Wendy P.

Bingo. Trump seems to have brought all these people (using that term loosely) out from under their rocks, rotting stumps and other icky places. He's validating their ugliness. Their hatred, xenophobia and bigotry.

And if he's elected, I think they are going to feel like they can be like that even more.

Really frightening.

I sort of agree. But give America credit for have a separate house, senate, presidency, judiciary and independent media. It sort of limits the damages one nut can do..... Nuclear button aside:o

and for Wendy:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/politics/donald-trump-white-identity.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

turtlespeed

************He won't instill a race war, rather, ha election would bring the issue up front and center so it can be dealt with more efficiently.

You misunderstand my "prediction".

Rubbish. The most hateful subset of the US population will consider their most vile impulses to have been validated.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DanG

Is that what you hope happens here?

Really?

What I hope for is a major change in how the US chooses it's national leaders.

No wars will be started - Bush opened our eyes to the false flag narrative.

The American people are capable of opening their eyes, they just need to be prompted.