turtlespeed

Can someone please explain the logic behind this to me?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Well at least there aren't any other pending charges for illegalities. Oh, wait.

I must have let the Rico charges slip my mind.

But that's it, right?

Oh, yeah. Wire fraud.

She is so good a person it's unbelievable.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

He's too busy intentionally misunderstanding the importance of the details. Something is blinding the ability to see anything beyond the dislike.

Not a big fan of following the law?

How much are willing to be lied to before enough is enough?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***He's too busy intentionally misunderstanding the importance of the details. Something is blinding the ability to see anything beyond the dislike.

Not a big fan of following the law?

Bush was fine, but now, now you are upset.

Makes perfect sense.

Depends on the details of what some are calling "lying".
Apparently not enough of anything to bring charges.
It's pretty standard in the way law works.

I'm convinced some are ignoring the details and instead refer to it as lying because it's not the way they want it to play out. When in fact, she didn't actually lie.

normiss

Depends on the details of what some are calling "lying".
Apparently not enough of anything to bring charges.
It's pretty standard in the way law works.

I'm convinced some are ignoring the details and instead refer to it as lying because it's not the way they want it to play out. When in fact, she didn't actually lie.

Did you watch the video?

I don't typically use Youtube video as sources for evidence and truth, especially edited, crafted, pieced together ones with an agenda in mind, like the one you linked to.
I made it 30 seconds.

Did you read the actual transcript of his presser?

normiss

I don't typically use Youtube video as sources for evidence and truth, especially edited, crafted, pieced together ones with an agenda in mind, like the one you linked to.
I made it 30 seconds.

Yes I did.

You cannot deny that she lied point by point - her statements lined up against his statements . . .

turtlespeed

***I don't typically use Youtube video as sources for evidence and truth, especially edited, crafted, pieced together ones with an agenda in mind, like the one you linked to.
I made it 30 seconds.

Yes I did.

You cannot deny that she lied point by point - her statements lined up against his statements . . .

Just watch Wednesday's Daily Show as NT does exactly that...and no one will try to claim that Noah Trevor is out to get her. She did it to herself with the same arrogance she has shown for decades.

The odds of a GOP convention coup shot up dramatically. As Noah notes, these two candidates only have a chance of beating each other.

kelpdiver

******I don't typically use Youtube video as sources for evidence and truth, especially edited, crafted, pieced together ones with an agenda in mind, like the one you linked to.
I made it 30 seconds.

Yes I did.

Just watch Wednesday's Daily Show as NT does exactly that...and no one will try to claim that Noah Trevor is out to get her. She did it to herself with the same arrogance she has shown for decades.

The odds of a GOP convention coup shot up dramatically. As Noah notes, these two candidates only have a chance of beating each other.

That portion of the show here: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ou03b2/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump--two-very-lucky-nominees
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

SkyDekker

Bush was fine, but now, now you are upset.

Makes perfect sense.

If Bush had a rap sheet like Hillary prior to being voted in, I doubt he would've been voted in. . .
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

If Bush had a rap sheet like Hillary prior to being voted in, I doubt he would've been voted in. . .

???? A "rap sheet" usually refers to a criminal record. Bush had a known history of drug and alcohol abuse, and he used his family connections to evade serving in Vietnam. What the hell are you talking about? He got a free ride on his name.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

???? A "rap sheet" usually refers to a criminal record. Bush had a known history of drug and alcohol abuse, and he used his family connections to evade serving in Vietnam. What the hell are you talking about? He got a free ride on his name.

I'm just talking out of my ass - but if all the controversy around Hillary over the years surrounded Bush at that time, I doubt he would've been elected.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

I'm just talking out of my ass - but if all the controversy around Hillary over the years surrounded Bush at that time, I doubt he would've been elected.

Bush was a bumbling idiot with a coke and alcohol addiction who had accomplished absolutely nothing in life that wasn't related to his last name. The family fortune comes from dealing with the Nazis.

Yet, there was not much of an issue electing him, so I doubt that your statement is true.

Interesting -

Emails were so classified that even the intelligence Honcho didn't have clearance -

Emails were so classified that congress doesn't have clearance.

[url https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sWq-Pl3Xw]And you think the FBI wasn't wrong for recommending charges be brought.

turtlespeed

Interesting -

Emails were so classified that even the intelligence Honcho didn't have clearance -

Emails were so classified that congress doesn't have clearance.

And you think the FBI wasn't wrong for recommending charges be brought.

Careful you don't dislocate your shoulder stretching like that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.