gowlerk

Man loses leg after shooting lawn mower full of explosives

43 feet away with three pounds of tannerite. The guy is not only a bad shot but an idiot as well.
He should have been a minimum of 100 yards away. And with three pounds I would suggest 2 to 3 hundred yards. But with the commentary it took him twenty rounds to hit it, at 200 hundred yards he may never have hit it.
Tannerite is fun but it is no joke. It is serious danger if not properly respected.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

...it's Georgia; need we say more.

Yet in usual SC fashion, the first reply above is not a comment on the stupidity and banality of shooting a lawnmower filled with explosives - it is guidance on the correct manner of doing so - WTF
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

Yet in usual SC fashion, the first reply above is not a comment on the stupidity and banality of shooting a lawnmower filled with explosives - it is guidance on the correct manner of doing so - WTF

and his poor marksmanship.

Just wait for the comment saying he needs more/bigger guns. :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Halfwits with guns & explosives are OK in Georgia. They'll probably propose legislation to include "blowin shit up" classes to the school curriculum

However, they are greatly concerned with the dangers of ...yoga ??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yoga-namaste-ban-georgia_us_56f490ece4b0a372181997c4
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Coreeece

***Halfwits with guns & explosives are OK in Georgia.

Just pay attention you half wits - you're next. fucking morons.:S

Speaking as a North American, I think playing with this Tannerite would be fun. What's up with the Europeans? Maybe they have enough experience with explosives left over from the war to realize they aren't really good toys.

As a boy I grew up playing with firecrackers that are now banned in Canada. I'm jealous, Americans have all the cool toys for boys to play with.

Edit to add- I just found out, you can buy Tannerite in Canada. Became legal in 2014, before we got our new Pinko Liberal government.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

BartsDaddy

43 feet away with three pounds of tannerite. The guy is not only a bad shot but an idiot as well.
He should have been a minimum of 100 yards away.

I don't know nuttin about blowing stuff up, but tannerite on its own would likely be a lot better than combining it with the lawn mower. I will guess that it wasn't overpressure or anything from the tannerite, but chunks of lawnmower that messed up his legs. He might as well have added a bag of nails and ball bearings to the mower...

From the article, the local Sheriff says:

"We get a lot of calls about Tannerite"

pchapman

***43 feet away with three pounds of tannerite. The guy is not only a bad shot but an idiot as well.
He should have been a minimum of 100 yards away.

I don't know nuttin about blowing stuff up, but tannerite on its own would likely be a lot better than combining it with the lawn mower. I will guess that it wasn't overpressure or anything from the tannerite, but chunks of lawnmower that messed up his legs. He might as well have added a bag of nails and ball bearings to the mower...

From the article, the local Sheriff says:

"We get a lot of calls about Tannerite"

I guess the ISIS terrorists don't have to stress themselves about blowing up people in the US when these idiots do it themselves....

I wonder what Donald Chump has to say about it?
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

RMK

They're too busy down south worrying about transgender kids using the wrong bathroom to care about idiots blowing themselves up.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

One of my uncles who, after he died from cancer, wanted his ashes blown up by a shot from a high powered rifle to a canister of tannerite. I don't know how much was used but I'm sure it was a small quantity. I saw the video. Pretty cool way to go out I guess, if unusual.

nolhtairt

One of my uncles who, after he died from cancer, wanted his ashes blown up by a shot from a high powered rifle to a canister of tannerite. I don't know how much was used but I'm sure it was a small quantity. I saw the video. Pretty cool way to go out I guess, if unusual.

HST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vKrc30rZeM
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.