normiss

Dr. Carson the street thug?

Just food for thought from another perspective about politicians.

Obamas felon and not so clean close friends.

Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption.

Tony Rezko: Sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks.

Courtney Dupree: Democratic fundraiser convicted of bank fraud

Willie Shepherd: Obama bundler plead guilty to assault.

John Corzine: Top Obama fundraiser currently under FBI investigation. Obama’s “Wall Street guy.”

Shervin Neman: Obama bundler currently under investigation for fraud.

Abake Assongba: Obama bundler under investigation for fraud.

Alberto and Carlos Cardona: Obama bundlers with ties to a Mexican fugitive accused of attempted assassinations.

Solyndra: First company to receive taxpayer backed loans from Obama. Solyndra’s investors are Obama bundlers. The FBI raided Solyndra last September.

Bill Ayers: Unrepentant domestic terrorist. Early Obama backer. Fellow board-member of the Woods Foundation. 4th of July pal.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/07/13/top-ten-felons-in-obamas%20life/

>I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on him to surrender all of his possessions either.

That's for other people. Similar to the fetal tissue thing; it's immoral if other people do it, but when he uses fetal tissue from aborted fetuses to further his career, it's just common sense.

>You can keep waiting, in fact hold your breath.

Uh - OK. What am I waiting for?

>All I was doing was playing devils advocate to show him that hey I t isn't just
>ben all politicians have a closet full of skeletons.

Definitely true. And thanks for the examples of how the media did not take it easy on Obama, despite the claims to the contrary.

billvon

Definitely true. And thanks for the examples of how the media did not take it easy on Obama, despite the claims to the contrary.

Bull shit and you know it
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/carson-stands-best-friend-who-committed-health-care-fraud-n462196

Odd that Carson, while defending his friend, does not seem to even condemn the actions.

"He's one of my closest if not my closest friend. We became friends about a decade ago. We found that, you know, our value systems were almost identical."

Bill Ayers

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers's close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers's girlfriend, Diana Oughton, were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by U.S. law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[7] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy—weighing close to two pounds—it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[19]

Obama insisted, Ayers was a paragon of virtue: a respectable fixture in mainstream Chicago, a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, on a foundation board focused on education that included "Republicans, bankers, lawyers."

cvfd1399

Great so why are you replying to me with the claims. Have I ever said that?

For distraction

He still has not answered your question has he?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Great so why are you replying to me with the claims.

Because you asked me "Who here claimed they did not?" I answered your question. Hopefully that sequence of events is not puzzling.

No sir I said stop replying this to me if I am not the one saying it in regards to this.

>You can keep waiting, in fact hold your breath.

Uh - OK. What am I waiting for?

>All I was doing was playing devils advocate to show him that hey I t isn't just
>ben all politicians have a closet full of skeletons.

>No sir I said stop replying this to me if I am not the one saying it in regards to this.

So to review:

cvfd1399

All I was doing was playing devils advocate to show him that hey I t isn't just ben all politicians have a closet full of skeletons.

billvon

cvfd1399

Who here claimed they did not?*

billvon

RushMC. (See above.)

* = Commonly referred to as a question. In normal discussion, that is generally followed by an answer. The reply was that answer. Had you not wished an answer, the smart thing to do would have been to not ask the question.

1. ME

All I was doing was playing devils advocate to show him that hey it isn't just all politicians have a closet full of skeletons.

2. YOU

And thanks for the examples of how the media did not take it easy on Obama, despite the claims to the contrary.

3.ME

Who here claimed they did not?

4.YOU

RushMC. (See above.)

5. ME

Great so why are you replying to me with the claims. Have I ever said that?

Number 5 of me asking you to stop implicating me in frequently saying the media never picks on obama was in reply to your post in number 2 where you implied that I do.

I am not sure how you got the notion that I was asking you to stop answering my question 3 with your answer 4

I think the more astute of us notice that point #5 still has a question mark after it. Hence a reasonable person would view that as a request for a further response from Bill, not a request for him to stop replying to you.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?