JohnnyMarko

Police Shooting from Body Cam

Oh, good grief;
It was a pellet gun.
WTF was he thinking in pulling that out?:S
I'd call this suicide-by-cop.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I was in college in West Lafayette IN, a guy across the river in Lafayette did pretty much the same thing; Pointed a gun at cops, was shot dead, then they discovered it was a pellet gun.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

These black lives matter, why did the cops shoot so fast?! It was only a pellet gun, how could they not see it?!! Why diddnt they call a negotiator to talk the man down? The cops were too aggressive! They are so militarized! Why did they shoot so many times? They shot him in the back! He had his hands up! Omg the murderz!

I think that about covers it? Ooh wait hitler, now we got all the bases covered. ;)

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Some, SOME, context

Bushey's family members stated there was no reason for his behavior. Bushey had moved to Elkhart following a divorce and was trying to “get his life back together.” However, the family did admit that Bushey had dealt with previous alcohol problems and was in recovery. Muniz said the toxicology report has been received by the police station, but had not been released to the public.

Anvilbrother

These black lives matter, why did the cops shoot so fast?! It was only a pellet gun, how could they not see it?!! Why diddnt they call a negotiator to talk the man down? The cops were too aggressive! They are so militarized! Why did they shoot so many times? They shot him in the back! He had his hands up! Omg the murderz!

I think that about covers it? Ooh wait hitler, now we got all the bases covered. ;)

I know you think you're making a point about 'anti-cop' people - but the thing is several posters who would call out a questionable shooting have already chimed in with (paraphrasing) 'yeah, seems legit'. Which kinda shows they're not operating on the kneejerk responses you want to think they are.

My only question would be the disparity between the reactions two cops. Does the female cop pull a Tazer first, then put it away and reach for a firearm? Either way, it looks like the male cop has wrestled with the suspect, pulled his gun and shot the guy 6 times by the time Officer Griffin has her weapon drawn, at which point she shoots him on the floor another few times, presumably so she won't feel left out. Interesting.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?