Anvilbrother

I don't
It isn't
I just want acknowledgment that if those rule apply to watts
It is the same for gore.
That is all.

So WHO here is quoting Gore? No-one!

Your comments about Gore are all moot.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Ok fine, next time someone mentions hillary lying about Benghazi don't open your mouth about bush lying about the war because no one is talking about bush, and your comments about bush are all moot.

See how that works.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Ok fine, next time someone mentions hillary lying about Benghazi don't open your mouth about bush lying about the war because no one is talking about bush, and your comments about bush are all moot.

See how that works.

Still WHOOSH.

You simply can't comprehend the issue.

Is it REALLY necessary to spell it out for you in words of one syllable?

The issue is you refuse to apply the same labels to liberals as others. The fact of anyone linking to him was your afterthought to change the direction. I brought it up straight to your face to see if you would label gore the same you would watts. I initially never said anything about you or anyone else using him as information. This was a side argument not related to information linking specifically by anyone but about a label you placed on watts because he is biased, and has no degrees in the field. The same as gore.

You can't take an issue head on can you, you always try to twist the argument or move the goalposts when you are wrong, or are up against having to do something you do not want to do.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Hey Anvil, before you get too high and mighty you might want to check back to post #367 where Kallend said "I don't quote Gore because he's clearly biased".

Isn't that exactly what you wanted from him?:S

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Hey Anvil, before you get too high and mighty you might want to check back to post #367 where Kallend said "I don't quote Gore because he's clearly biased".

Isn't that exactly what you wanted from him?:S

Do you really expect a cogent argument from that quarter???

Anvilbrother

Explain the need for post #397 then.

Who knows?

Hopefully you'll be discussing an issue by then, and won't still be trying to bash Kallend for not saying something he's already said.

>Ok fine, next time someone mentions hillary lying about Benghazi don't
>your mouth about bush lying about the war because no one is talking about
>bush, and your comments about bush are all moot.

But that's not what you did. In your example, when someone mentions Bush lying about the war, you would demand that they defend what Bill Clinton did. Because he's a democrat.

Anvilbrother

Explain the need for post #397 then.

You have a time machine? I'd like to know what is going to be said in post 397. Also some winning lottery numbers. Thanks.

kallend

***Explain the need for post #397 then.

You have a time machine? I'd like to know what is going to be said in post 397. Also some winning lottery numbers. Thanks.

#379. Obvious to see it was a typo if you even tried to have an honest discussion.

Anvilbrother

******Explain the need for post #397 then.

#379. Obvious to see it was a typo if you even tried to have an honest discussion.

Not our fault if you can't express yourself properly.

Yea I am so sure you took the time to go hmm there is no post that high, he was replying to me, so let me take a 3 second scroll to see if the number was just mixed up so I can reply........

Nopeeee I am going to just be sarcastic and vile some more and exercise a snotty liberal persona.

>Nopeeee I am going to just be sarcastic and vile some more and exercise a
>snotty liberal persona.

"You can't take an issue head on can you"
" . . . if you even tried to have an honest discussion"
"you are not a better person by being a grammar nazi while dodging the issues"
"He couldn't handle this. "

People who live in glass houses and all that. He is replying to you in the same snotty persona.

I have said it before I am as polite and nice as can be until the other poster starts getting salty(search if you wish). Go back and see how that started. You know what fuck that don't worry about it. He isn't worth any more wasted electrons or ad revenue for this website.

Anvilbrother

******Explain the need for post #397 then.

Yes, obviously it was a typo. But as a numerical typo, unlike misspelling a word, it was impossible to know what you meant. It could have been any number, so why not have a little fun with it? It's hardly a reflection on honesty.

Anyway, why #397? Because you were still being a dick even though he'd already said what you were bashing him for not saying? Seems like one of the few places where "WOOOSH" actually fits.

Anvilbrother

I have said it before I am as polite and nice as can be until the other poster starts getting salty(search if you wish). Go back and see how that started. You know what fuck that don't worry about it. He isn't worth any more wasted electrons or ad revenue for this website.

Yeah, you can say it but it doesn't make it true.

kallend

***Explain the need for post #397 then.

It will look just like this
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun