RonD1120

Of concern to Christian and other patriotic Americans

RonD1120

I would say that Paul was desperate to serve Christ.

What was the date of that meeting?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jclalor

My friends, I want you to know that no one made up the message I preach. It wasn’t given or taught to me by some mere human. My message came directly from Jesus Christ when he appeared to me. ~Gal

I know it's a bit off topic, but doesn't Paul sound absolutely desperate to be believed?

There are many times when studying scripture that I wonder what prompted somebody to make a particular statement.

In this instance, I've discovered that there were other teachers seeking to build a following for their own self serving purposes - and in doing so they started to attack Paul's apostleship and called him a fraud.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

My friends, I want you to know that no one made up the message I preach. It wasn’t given or taught to me by some mere human. My message came directly from Jesus Christ when he appeared to me. ~Gal

I know it's a bit off topic, but doesn't Paul sound absolutely desperate to be believed?

There are many times when studying scripture that I wonder what prompted somebody to make a particular statement.

In this instance, I've discovered that there were other teachers seeking to build a following for their own self serving purposes - and in doing so they started to attack Paul's apostleship and called him a fraud.

Sounds pretty similar to a dick-swinging contest between biker gangs over bottom rockers.

Which version?

and these are only the English translation

The version I looked at didn't have a date for when he appeared.

One would logically deduce that something that important would have had a date recorded, ya Think?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

candelabras

So you're saying you like fiery boobs :P;)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

candelabras

Wendy P.

Was that the precursor to Fembots?

markharju

You know those Commie spies and moles you and your elk used to obsess about? They're still here, well blended-in. Just waiting for the word.*

Along with the deer and the antelope?

mh

The best elk is a dead MALE elk..... with massive quantities of it in the smoker and the freezer. It is also best to stuff its head for bragging rights.:ph34r:

Amazon

You know those Commie spies and moles you and your elk used to obsess about? They're still here, well blended-in. Just waiting for the word.*

Along with the deer and the antelope?

mh

The best elk is a dead MALE elk..... with massive quantities of it in the smoker and the freezer. It is also best to stuff its head for bragging rights.:ph34r:

What if the male was homosexual?

wmw999

candelabras

Wendy P.

Some people listen to burning bushes; others fiery boobs. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

candelabras

Wendy P.

Some people listen to burning bushes; others fiery boobs. :)
Soooo, how exactly does one motorboat those?

BIGUN

Very very carefully :D

That would make for an interesting boogie smell experience too.:o