brenthutch

Liar liar pant suit on fire

catfishhunter

***Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Well Billy did it so its ok that I do it too...Do you use that excuse to keep your job?

Isn't it interesting to identify the hypocrites who ignore the liars in their own party.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Well Billy did it so its ok that I do it too...Do you use that excuse to keep your job?

Isn't it interesting to identify the hypocrites who ignore the liars in their own party.

So you admit she is a liar.

brenthutch

*********Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Ah, but maybe he's lying.

brenthutch

*********Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Where did I write otherwise? Do you have a reading problem?

kallend

************Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

I think he wants you to scream it at the tp of your lungs, post a billboard, hire a skywriting plane to spell it out, and then simply type the word, "Yes, I know Hillary Clinton lies to everyone!" . . . which would be factually incorrect, as you don't actually know.

Am I close?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She probably told Chelsea about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, too.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

She probably told Chelsea about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, too.

Wendy P.

SandyClaws, this is Hillary we are speaking of.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***************Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

I think he wants you to scream it at the tp of your lungs, post a billboard, hire a skywriting plane to spell it out, and then simply type the word, "Yes, I know Hillary Clinton lies to everyone!" . . . which would be factually incorrect, as you don't actually know.

Am I close?

Let me quote someone you know well:

"Pointing the hypocrisies out to those that have such high opinions of themselves is a mission from God that I was given many years ago"

kallend

******************Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Am I close?

Let me quote someone you know well:

"Pointing the hypocrisies out to those that have such high opinions of themselves is a mission from God that I was given many years ago"

I really do not think he knows that guy very well at all.... There used to be a guy with a similar name that was a very different person who showed up to skydiving events.

toolbox

I edited my original post as you will see.
Jerry Ziefman did not fire her,but he did accuse her of lying and, unethical behavior and, disregard for the US constitution, like trying to deny tricky Dicky of his constitutional rights to legal counsel.
Ziefman also stated that he would never give Hillary a job nor recommend her for any job because of her unethical behavior.

Yep. But since we know he lied about firing her, and lied about her doing things she clearly couldn't have done even if she'd wanted to then why trust him when he says that she was a liar? Where does his credibility come from?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***I edited my original post as you will see.
Jerry Ziefman did not fire her,but he did accuse her of lying and, unethical behavior and, disregard for the US constitution, like trying to deny tricky Dicky of his constitutional rights to legal counsel.
Ziefman also stated that he would never give Hillary a job nor recommend her for any job because of her unethical behavior.

Yep. But since we know he lied about firing her, and lied about her doing things she clearly couldn't have done even if she'd wanted to then why trust him when he says that she was a liar? Where does his credibility come from?

The ever pervasive "Truthiness" that they feel in their gut is true.

kallend

******Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Name me one since George Washington.

Deafening silence in response to these simple questions.

Calvin Coolidge. We cannot expect our elected leaders to be much different than ourselves. Most people lie; most politicians lie as well.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy