rushmc

"The truth about Islam our elites willfully ignore"

rushmc

***I really miss Sadam Hussein, it now appears there really was a method to his madness.

I am sure you do

That is only partial sarcasm, I seriously doubt that we will ever in our lifetime, see the same stability in Iraq and Syria that was there under Hussein and under a stable Assad.

Kind of like Tito in the seventies.

If you really cared about who paid for what you would worry about the much larger amounts paid by the government to the alarmists but, that is not really the issue now is it?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

Here is the link to the propaganda video released by ISIS depicting the immolation of the Jordanian pilot.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/glenn-beck-the-world-needs-to-see-the-depravity-of-the-islamic-state-graphic/

I'm sure the liberals here will applaud the graphics technology.

That is some sick fucking shit.

Perhaps things like that remind you of the "good ole days" or of the good ones yet to come. If seems That your God even has extensive plans when the it comes to immolation.

>No problem, you posted statistics suggesting it's better to live in Saudi Arabia.

No, I posted crime statistics. There is almost no crime in Antarctica - doesn't mean it's better to live there.

The purpose was not to suggest "it's better to live there." I wouldn't want to. The purpose is to show that the idea that "well, if you go there you'll get killed, not like here" is complete BS - as was your list of "choices."

>I think the place is a complete and total utter fucking shit hole (speaking from personal
>experience. I would never go there unarmed without a huge contingency of fellow
>americans to watch my back and my butt hole.)

I've gone there (Bahrain, not Saudi Arabia.) Had no problems whatsoever. It probably had to do with how I approached it and why I was there.

you posted statistics suggesting it's better to live in Saudi Arabia

Only if your only criteria are the lower rape and murder rate.

Are they yours? Or is the lower beheading rate your only criterion for living in the US?

Do you think it's possible that someone might have a valid reason to enjoy living in another country besides the US?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

billvon

>No problem, you posted statistics suggesting it's better to live in Saudi Arabia.

No, I posted crime statistics. There is almost no crime in Antarctica - doesn't mean it's better to live there.

The purpose was not to suggest "it's better to live there." I wouldn't want to. The purpose is to show that the idea that "well, if you go there you'll get killed, not like here" is complete BS - as was your list of "choices."

>I think the place is a complete and total utter fucking shit hole (speaking from personal
>experience. I would never go there unarmed without a huge contingency of fellow
>americans to watch my back and my butt hole.)

I've gone there (Bahrain, not Saudi Arabia.) Had no problems whatsoever. It probably had to do with how I approached it and why I was there.

So I'm confused then, what was you point of posting that statistic right next to the same U.S. statistic? You posted it, don't back down now...:ph34r:

Well, lets talk about your statistics then. Are you sure the rape statistic is correct? After all, it doesn't count as rape unless 4(?) males testify that it was. Until then, the woman was just whoring around.

And then even if it was proven as rape, they punish the woman anyway. It's her fault she was raped. You think there might be a chance that the statistic is a little under reported?

And I've been to Bahrain also. If you think Bahrain is Saudi Arabia, you should cross the bridge then give me your opinion (if you make it back...)

I double dog dare you...

And don't think I didn't notice the old switch-a-roo move either trying to supper impose Dubai with Saudi Arabia. Your troll-fu is weak today.

Just in case you are wondering, even though Oman and Yemen are right next to each other are not the same. I would recommend Muscat and Salalah to anyone. The Diving and sight seeing are awesome.

Yemen is a lot like California. It could be awesome if it wasn't for the people. :ph34r::D:ph34r::D
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

wmw999

you posted statistics suggesting it's better to live in Saudi Arabia

Only if your only criteria are the lower rape and murder rate.

Are they yours? Or is the lower beheading rate your only criterion for living in the US?

Do you think it's possible that someone might have a valid reason to enjoy living in another country besides the US?

Wendy P.

I don't know if you read back that far, but what started this was the age old question of "would you rather live under ISIS rule or be liberated by the U.S.?"

Some people here seem to think that what ISIS does is none of our business, just leaving them alone in no way will come back to bite us in the ass, and if they cut off a few heads, who are we to judge?

What's a few beheadings between friends?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

billvon

>So I'm confused then, what was you point of posting that statistic right next to the
>same U.S. statistic?

That your chance of being killed here is higher than it is in Saudi Arabia, an Islamic country. Thus your "poll" is foolish.

So now you are saying it's better to live in Saudi Arabia again? Your intellect is truly dizzying....

I guess you don't want to address how your statistic might be flawed either....

I don't know if you read back that far, but what started this was the age old question of "would you rather live under ISIS rule or be liberated by the U.S.?"

I think you're a little confused about the timeline on two counts;

First, how long constitutes an age?

Second, ISIS didn't exist until after the 'liberation'. Cause, effect, not the other way around.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Darius11

A good many eletes did not think Hitler was a threat for a long time either
I am just saying

What religion was Hitler?

FYI i know the answer.

I am sure i could look it up but it is not germane to my point
Abraham Lincoln

The last country we liberated was Iraq. Look at how well that turned out.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

How about Cuba under Batista? The Phillipines under Marcos? Nicaragua under Somoza? Chile under Pinochet? Panama under Noriega? The list is pretty long.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Well, lets talk about your statistics then. Are you sure the rape statistic is correct? After all, it doesn't count as rape unless 4(?) males testify that it was. Until then, the woman was just whoring around.

And in the US 24 women complain about being sexually assaulted by one single man. There are no charges and many think the women are just gold digging bitches.

Yup, some great moral superiority there.

SkyDekker

And in the US 24 women complain about being sexually assaulted by one single man. There are no charges and many think the women are just gold digging bitches.

Yup, some great moral superiority there.

why do you talk about Bill Clinton this way?
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Sure Bill Clinton is another example.

Thank you for helping me point out that the morale superiority claimed is pretty bogus!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/02/04/united_nations_report_isis_iraqi_children_sex_slaves.html
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Sure Bill Clinton is another example.

Thank you for helping me point out that the morale superiority claimed is pretty bogus!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/02/04/united_nations_report_isis_iraqi_children_sex_slaves.html

Absolutely awful.

Also has nothing to do with what we are talking about. But that is somewhat "par for the course" with you.

SkyDekker

******Sure Bill Clinton is another example.

Absolutely awful.

Also has nothing to do with what we are talking about. But that is somewhat "par for the course" with you.

It is directly related to this thread
Abraham Lincoln