CameraNewbie

What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want it? NOW!!!!

bigbearfng

***The primary "bad tactic" seems to be the "run toward the sound of the guns." If it's not a life or death situation, hang back a second and see what the hell is going on.
One thing I was taught is that "It's almost never what it looks like at first glance."

Only thing I had to disagree with was the "run toward the sound of guns" as bad tactics. Active shooter in school/mall etc.- the longer you hang back the more victims there are.
That's just part of the job! Other folk run away......

Running towards the gunfire only works if there has been gunfire.

Anvil keeps reposting his list where he's picked out the "obvious" good shootings. I made a post in another thread to a spreadsheet with a couple thousand shootings and a suggested "escalation rating." I think I may go back and do the rating... But right now I'm on vacation.

Here is a list off the top of my head of stupid shit the media had ratings circus off of. Bullshit that they got America with.(Left, Right, or Center media doesn't matter, still got us)

Y2k
Killer bees
Anthrax
Obama beer summit(was that also plumber joe?)
Janet Jackson boob
West nile
End of the world in 2012
Bird flu
Boston Bombing
Idot in FL threatening to burn Koran
Fukashima nuclear accident
Ebola

With the list I have shown you earlier, and the numbers that strongly suggest its not out of control, you still blindly believe that the end of the world is coming by a cops hand, and not that there is a chance your being fucked around with by the media and others with agendas?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

You do not apply, your in the loop of it all, obviously your gonna "know people". And everyone that comes to you is gonna be "innocent" just like everyone in jail is "innocent".

What is the ratio of people you "know" that got beat, shot, tazed got off because the cop was at fault and just did it for the fuck of it vs was actually guilty?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

kallend

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fox-wbff-edit-protest-kill-a-cop

Fox News editing a clip to change its meaning. I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

ah the wide brush for a local staition
And from someone who did not say a word about a similar act by a national station in the Zimmerman case

In any event john
It is bs regardless of who does it in my world

Compared to the pick and choose, ends justifies the means world you live in
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Strange comment coming from someone who is right there with Cheney in condoning torture.

Waterboarding is not torture
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Strange comment coming from someone who is right there with Cheney in condoning torture.

QED.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

QED.

Still
to your post

You think a local fox affiliate is bad
But a national new outlet does it and oh what the hell
I agree with it:D:D

two of the faces of kallend:D
Abraham Lincoln

xsniper

***This is not rocket science in any conflict it is the same,

No justice, no peace.

How many times have the police killed a minority and got away with it? How many times do they get a paid vacation (paid suspension) when they kill someone? How many times have they received much much lower sentences then any of us would if they do get punished at all?

Guess what happens people get fed up when there is no justice and you get rage.

Who fucked up? who is responsible? The judges and DAs who did not dole out justice.

Tragic yes but Helen Keller could see this coming i am surprised it hadn't happened much much sooner.

So...are you carrying the idea that this was justified??

Off course not, I don't know those police officers not saying it was justice just saying it is the end result of a lot of injustice.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

SkyDekker

***Go to the list of shootings like I did and go down the list with a pen and paper LIKE I DID. Next to each shooting write down the nature of the shooting, and if you think the cop acted in response to a lethal action upon him, or a citizen. Or if the cop was an illegal aggressor and shot someone in cold blood.

I did that instead of listening to bullshit numbers spouted here, or from click bait media. You will find that out of those 400+- shootings that 80-90% of the time the shooting was in response to
-People shooting at the cops
-People attempting vehicular homicide on the cops
-Hostages
-Other situations where if you actually read the report yourself you would agree it was justified.

At the end of reading the IIRC 2011 list of shootings there was only about 10 killings that was and I even stated illegal as fuck. Most of them were charged, some already in prison, some awaiting trial.

Without more information it is a stupid exercise.

Take the 12 year old in Cleveland. The way the police handled the situation it is a justified shooting.

Most sane people realize that if the police had handled the situation with tact that 12 year old would likely still be alive.

So, in the US that is a justified shooting. In the rest of the modern world that shooting would not have taken place.

Kind of like the way when nadal hassan shot up those people at fort hood and then it was 'workplace violence'?

Boomerdog

No justice, no peace.

We are entitled to due process per the United States Constitution.

Hopefully, we all hope to receive the desired outcome of that due process but that is not always the case and it is not something any of us are entitled to.

Yes but when patterns over decades show that justice is very swayed and always in a certain manner that makes it obvious it is not a random event what do people do?

They protest write letters call the news or congressman/woman, what will happen when nothing changes? not to mention things have gotten much much worst, our police looks like a military force now.

So the mechanism for a peaceful resolution are not working or are very one sided, what does one do?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

There were some WW II war crimes people who would disagree with you.

Jerry Baumchen

Yes. I know. But there is a bit of research required to understand so differences as to how it is deployed
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Hi rush,

Jerry Baumchen

Yes. I know. But there is a bit of research required to understand so differences as to how it is deployed

The excuses of weasels and hypocrites everywhere throughout the ages.

regulator

Kind of like the way when nadal hassan shot up those people at fort hood and then it was 'workplace violence'?

Are you saying that he didn't work at Fort Hood, or that shooting your workmates isn't violent?

kallend

******Hi rush,

Jerry Baumchen

From the sites known expert:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********Hi rush,

Jerry Baumchen

Why don't you explain very carefully how it's OK when we waterboard people but not when others waterboard our people.

Explain how it's OK when we keep a prisoner naked until he dies of hypothermia, but it's not OK when others do it.

How it's OK when we beat prisoners but not OK when others beat our people.

How it's OK when we shove stuff up prisoners' recta, but not when others do it to our people.

How it's OK when we deprive prisoners of sleep for days on end, but not when others do it to our people.

How it's OK when we shackle prisoners to the ceiling for days on end, but not OK when others do it to our people.

I would really like to know, and I'm sure you could explain it to Senator McCain too, since he seems to disagree with your analysis.

kallend

************Hi rush,

Jerry Baumchen

Why don't you explain very carefully how it's OK when we waterboard people but not when others waterboard our people.

Explain how it's OK when we keep a prisoner naked until he dies of hypothermia, but it's not OK when others do it.

How it's OK when we beat prisoners but not OK when others beat our people.

How it's OK when we shove stuff up prisoners' recta, but not when others do it to our people.

How it's OK when we deprive prisoners of sleep for days on end, but not when others do it to our people.

How it's OK when we shackle prisoners to the ceiling for days on end, but not OK when others do it to our people.

I would really like to know, and I'm sure you could explain it to Senator McCain too, since he seems to disagree with your analysis.

BUMP.

C'mon Marc, they're easy questions.

kallend

Are you saying that he didn't work at Fort Hood, or that shooting your workmates isn't violent?

BUMP.

Someone else who suddenly went silent when asked a simple question.

Its because it was a stupid question not worth a response.
The fucking guy stated before the trial started that he was acting to protect Taliban leaders in Afghanistan from the U.S. military.

Thats terrorism

Workplace violence would have been shooting someone because they diddnt get a bonus, boss slept with wife, harassment etc.

kallend

BUMP.

Yup, he did work at Fort Hood and what he did was violent.
The point is the motive.....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/10/nidal-hasan-self-described-solder-of-allah-touts-j/