RonD1120

Here is a Christmas message for men only

Ray Gano does an excellent job summarizing what has gone wrong in America.

This Christmas I pray that the men in our parachuting world start thinking an acting like men. Stop being a feminist and grow a pair.

I challenge you to become a Servant Warrior.

http://prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=1265&key=nU3lKJlA&subid=7541-64054c88cb44c3cd065e8c1a2c5ba30b&tmpl=component
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Our forefathers had only one, the Authorized King James Bible

Crock of shit. Most were Diest.

“The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.”
~1797 Treaty of Tripoli signed by Founding Father John Adams

“Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”
~Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

“The civil government functions with complete success by the total separation of the Church from the State.”
~Founding Father James Madison, 1819, Writings, 8:432, quoted from Gene Garman, “Essays In Addition to America’s Real Religion”

This country in no way was founded on the delusion of Christianity.
You people should get a grip on reality.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Iago

***Ray Gano does an excellent job summarizing what has gone wrong in America.

This Christmas I pray that the men in our parachuting world start thinking an acting like men. Stop being a feminist and grow a pair.

I challenge you to become a Servant Warrior.

http://prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=1265&key=nU3lKJlA&subid=7541-64054c88cb44c3cd065e8c1a2c5ba30b&tmpl=component

Filter out some of the religious angle, and he's absolutely right.

It's not necessarily a 'loss of religion' angle as a 'loss of cojones.'

Yes, because as a country, playing bully and big shot around the globe has done wonders....

Really, the answer is grow balls? How about grow brains?

Man standing on their own strengths, and fighting for what's important to them? Great, and important.

As a (yes, uninvited) woman, I find the whole part about women being weak, wimpy, feminization being evil, and women being subjugated thing kind of wrong. I'm guessing real women don't jump out of planes, either. Or at least if they do, they shouldn't jumpmaster or teach, just be the sheep.:)
People should be strong on their own strengths, and not use either third-party comparisons to others or the subjugation of others to emphasize it. Wanna show you're stronger than someone by fighting? Make sure they want to fight too. If you just want to take your strength, that's called theft.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Yes, because as a country, playing bully and big shot around the globe has done wonders....

>Really, the answer is grow balls? How about grow brains?

How will you take other kid's lunch money with a big brain? Gotta keep your eye on the prize.

RonD1120

Yes ma'am, I hear you.

You can call me woman all you want Ron. From you that is a compliment. If you think of yourself as the Man everybody should be, then being a man in your eyes is the last thing I would possibly want.

I hope my son grows up to be everything you are not.

SkyDekker

***Yes ma'am, I hear you.

I hope my son grows up to be everything you are not.

Having read your posts I think this is a given
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

mostly a crock. if you published that article 200 years ago, just as many people would have been in agreement with it then as today regarding 'what used to be'.

Society changes, we change, we have been changing for thousands of years. And we will continue to change. you can fight it or embrace it and make the best of it. Sounds like a bunch of grumpy old men standing around...."we used to....", has historical value but not much else.

Society will decide what societal values are and when society decides to adopt your values, they will. And if they don't, then go ahead and reminisce but that does not actually change anything and many people have the right to disagree with 'they way you think it should be'.

Sounds like the Promise Keepers.....looks polished outside but also has a sinister message in many ways.

I wonder what it is that Ray Guano and his testicular, women-hating buddies do when they take each other into the woods. "...what goes on in the woods also stays in the woods."

Don

America's Rabbi

He has a pretty good vision and commentary on 'how the world really works' but doesn't pound on it from a religious angle.

He has some of the same opinions on the loss of 'men being men' from the standpoint of family, supporting each other, and basically not being so scared to stand up and be men.

He (Ray Guano) seems to have a lot in common with Islamic radicals as far was treating women goes. I suppose some might regard that as "a pretty good vision". Not sure about your guy (America's Rabbi) as I have not listened to him.

Don

Capitalism is good, let the market place function for the betterment of mankind. That aside from the spiritual focus of the messages.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Guano!?

Look it up.

Where in his article did he say he hated women?

Well I guess he might be OK with the ones that are completely submissive, do exactly what he tells them to do, and never try to tell him anything. I believe the people who flew planes into the WTC had similar beliefs, and for the same reason.

Don

I know what guano means. I was giving your disrespect the benefit of a typo error.

Again, where in the article does Ray Gano talk about desiring women to be totally submissive?

Ray, Ron and the rabbi .... what a combo :D:D

Rabbi is an author, selling platitudes to poor souls ...

Roy seems to have troubles with his sexuality, collecting money by serving platitudes to generously donors ...

And your role in that trio ? ;)

Minimum twice per week I receive mails from Madama Lila, Sir Clifford or Master Rhodes .... they all know the secrets of a happy life full of money - it just needs some Euros to buy one or more of their helpful books, horoscopes especially made for me and my future .... It just needs a finger tip to clear that shit from my accounts.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

>Again, where in the article does Ray Gano talk about desiring women to be totally submissive?

"we as men have allowed women to “suffer” under burdens they were not created to suffer under. It is God’s natural law that we as men lead."

"The women really do not want the leadership positions; they would gladly turn those positions and submit to Godly Men who are willing to lead like Christ would. "

The author strikes me as a well-meaning, honest, rambling nit-wit.

Speaking up when people you know are being idiots and having a sense of personal responsibility for supporting your family and friends is great. Thinking you can only get there by having your face shoved in the mud as a kid, joining the Army, and having a pastor scare you straight every week is foolish.

It's okay to talk about behaviors you'd like to see more of, but you need to spend more time talking about positive results of those behaviors and why you think those things will emerge rather than about why an ancient book demands them or how to whip people into conforming to them.