rushmc

These guys nail Democratic leadership to the wall!!

What did these guys (who were just interviewed by the people of this sight) say that is not true?

Or will you not go there?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

BTW John
this is who those on this sight say they are about

"Rebelpundit was founded by Jeremy Segal, an anti-activist and continues as a group effort based in urban centers across the country. The blog is a beacon of truth, showing the unholy alliance of the mainstream media, Republican Party establishment, the liberal Democrat Party, big unions and corrupt “not for profits.” Our team takes to the field with cameras to show what isn’t aired in the local and beyond. The members of Rebel Pundit believe that exposing the true nature of liberalism and the toll it has taken on regular peoples’ lives is our top mission.

Rebelpundit.com now features the Hood Report. A new column with an emphasis on the devastating toll and blight that has fallen on urban America, under the rule of the corrupt-political, entertainment and media class.

In addition to his work in journalism, Segal travels around the country training citizen activists to join his army of reporters. All it takes is a phone, a camera, or a pen to keep those in power accountable."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

The members of Rebel Pundit believe that exposing the true nature of liberalism and the toll it has taken on regular peoples’ lives is our top mission.

Yes, unbiased journaism at its finest.

Ok
I will give you that for the sake of this thread
Now

What did these 4 guys say you think is false?
Abraham Lincoln

I take issue with the whole idea that Democratic leadership has "forced" anyone into a life of poverty. It's arguable that the social safety net has made a life of poverty more survivable, but the extreme alternative is to just let poor people die. There needs to be a middle ground. Some Republicans think it is to completely dismantle the social safety net. I think we need some safety net, but more focus on job training and support for business growth (not the same as just cutting taxes).

What's your opinion?

- Dan G

DanG

I take issue with the whole idea that Democratic leadership has "forced" anyone into a life of poverty. It's arguable that the social safety net has made a life of poverty more survivable, but the extreme alternative is to just let poor people die. There needs to be a middle ground. Some Republicans think it is to completely dismantle the social safety net. I think we need some safety net, but more focus on job training and support for business growth (not the same as just cutting taxes).

What's your opinion?

I agree with the safety net

But, in places like Chicago and Detriot, what have the Dems done there to better those who speak here?

It is also a falicey that Republicans want to hurt blacks and are generally racist
What do think

And no one that I know if talking about letting the poor die
More policaly bs
Abraham Lincoln

I thought we concluded in another thread that there is no unbiased journalism. We all choose the ones that fits our ideology.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I agree with the safety net

Good, you're not an extremist.

But, in places like Chicago and Detriot, what have the Dems done there to better those who speak here?

Well, thhe social safety net that you agree with, for one thing.

It is also a falicey that Republicans want to hurt blacks and are generally racist
What do think

I didn't say anthing about Republicans being racist or wanting people to die. I think their policies are short sighted and won't really help the poor like they claim. I also think they are more concerned with helping the rich than the poor.

And no one that I know if talking about letting the poor die
More policaly bs

"Policaly" has got to be one of the best rushmc words yet.

- Dan G

The extreme right wing conservative position is to let faith based ministries care for the poor. They do a very good job. If people weren't taxed to provide poverty welfare they would contribute more and willingly to these ministries. Americans are basically kind and generous people. Democratic leadership does not want that truth to be exposed. Can you guess why?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The extreme right wing conservative position is to let faith based ministries care for the poor. They do a very good job.

Sure they do. But they can do a good job since the government is pulling most of the weight. There aren't enough faith based mnistries to help everyone. And, there is always the risk that people will be turned away if they don't share the same faith. Reasonable people don't want religion to be a prerequisite for getting enough food to eat.

If people weren't taxed to provide poverty welfare they would contribute more and willingly to these ministries

How to you know that? Why wouldn't people just keep more money for themselves?

Americans are basically kind and generous people. Democratic leadership does not want that truth to be exposed. Can you guess why?

No, I can't. Enlighten me.

- Dan G

Because it has been shown time and time again that if you don't tax or lower taxes or even give people money back that those people will not take 100% or even 60% of that money and turn around and donate that money to ministries.

Most people take the money and save it or spend it on themselves. Not give it to the poor. So the government has to take your money and give it to the poor since you (the American public) will not. And for the record, I include myself in this group.

I didn't say anthing about Republicans being racist or wanting people to die. I think their policies are short sighted and won't really help the poor like they claim. I also think they are more concerned with helping the rich than the poor.

And this is the sterotypical bs you have bought into
But I am not surprised
Abraham Lincoln

As opposed to the stereotypical bullshit you believe, like Democrats support welfare only as a vote buyung program, are environmentalists only because they want control over your life, want illegal aliens to vote, and hate the military.

- Dan G

DanG

The extreme right wing conservative position is to let faith based ministries care for the poor. They do a very good job.

Sure they do. But they can do a good job since the government is pulling most of the weight. There aren't enough faith based mnistries to help everyone. And, there is always the risk that people will be turned away if they don't share the same faith. Reasonable people don't want religion to be a prerequisite for getting enough food to eat.

If people weren't taxed to provide poverty welfare they would contribute more and willingly to these ministries

How to you know that? Why wouldn't people just keep more money for themselves?

Americans are basically kind and generous people. Democratic leadership does not want that truth to be exposed. Can you guess why?

No, I can't. Enlighten me.

First paragraph indicates that you really do not understand faith based ministries. I spent several years working in that field. None of the ministries where I worked required any statement of belief or faith to receive assistance.

Second paragraph indicates your lack of faith in the American people in general and in people of faith in particular.

It is all about power and control.

First paragraph indicates that you really do not understand faith based ministries. I spent several years working in that field. None of the ministries where I worked required any statement of belief or faith to receive assistance.

Second paragraph indicates your lack of faith in the American people in general and in people of faith in particular.

It is all about power and control.

Your first paragraph indicates your lack of reading comprehension. I said there is a risk of faith tests. If the government policy becomes welfare is only provided through faith based ministries, that will give them unprecedented power over the lives of the needy. I have no doubt that some would abuse that power.

Your second paragraph indicates a general lack of realism. If people will give more money when taxes are lower, it should be easy for you to show that statistically. Good luck.

Your third paragraph is just regurgitation of a right wing bullshit catch phrase.

- Dan G

I am not a statistician but...

3. Giving as a percentage of adjusted gross income by income level (from itemizers only)

Data from the IRS’s 2011 Statistics of Income (SOI) file on individuals who itemize on their tax return shows a U-shaped relationship between total adjusted gross income (AGI) and charitable giving as a percentage of AGI. In other words, those at either the high end or low end of the income distribution tend to give a higher percentage of their income as contributions than those in the middle.

(emphasis mine)

http://nccs.urban.org/nccs/statistics/Charitable-Giving-in-America-Some-Facts-and-Figures.cfm

What do you think that shows?

People in the highest tax bracket pay an unreasonable amount of their income in taxes (according to you and your tribe) but still give a lot to charity. Why do you think that means lowering their tax rates will cause them to give more?

- Dan G

rushmc

"Rebelpundit was founded by Jeremy Segal, an anti-activist and continues as a group effort based in urban centers across the country. The blog is a beacon of truth, showing the unholy alliance of the mainstream media, Republican Party establishment, the liberal Democrat Party, big unions and corrupt “not for profits.” Our team takes to the field with cameras to show what isn’t aired in the local and beyond.

so basically a right wing Michael Moore.

His cameras only show the truth too, of course.