BillyVance

Woman beheaded by fired Muslim co-worker

IMO, more tragic violence is coming. I watched another video interview this morning with an Islamic terrorist with ISIS. He is a defector from Canada and he warned of attacks coming from thousands within the U.S.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

kallend

***It has been classified as Work Place Violence. PC...folks are so wacky.:S

Was it violent? Yes.

Was it in a work place? Yes.

Seems pretty accurate to me.

When the average person hears 'workplace violence'...do they think of a black muslim decapitating a co-worker?

Don't be a pedant.

Dantes

******It has been classified as Work Place Violence. PC...folks are so wacky.:S

Was it violent? Yes.

When the average person hears 'workplace violence'...do they think of a black muslim decapitating a co-worker?

Don't be a pedant.

Mental case with a criminal history commits copycat crime.
Nothing new here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_crime
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

*********It has been classified as Work Place Violence. PC...folks are so wacky.:S

Was it violent? Yes.

Don't be a pedant.

Mental case with a criminal history commits copycat crime.
Nothing new here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_crime

Look, the racists and bigots don't care, and never will. This just keeps them happy because it keeps them fed.

I remember when you made a similar argument regarding the Ft Hood massacre committed by Nidal Malik Hasan.

These people are in the U.S., whether born here, legal or illegal immigrants and they are looking for opportunities to inflict jihad.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

kallend

***It has been classified as Work Place Violence. PC...folks are so wacky.:S

Was it violent? Yes.

People killed in a war, by that definition, are also just victims of workplace violence.

A drug dealer shot down is also workplace violence.

JFK's assassination - workplace violence.

Officer-involved shooting - workplace violence.

You are correct. It's a broad definition.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm just glad that now the Christians are going to own people who kill their children because God told them to.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Here is a story regarding Nolen's FB page. He looks like a radical Islamist to me.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/26/see-the-reported-facebook-page-of-alleged-muslim-convert-arrested-in-brutal-oklahoma-beheading-sharia-law-is-coming/

Dantes

******It has been classified as Work Place Violence. PC...folks are so wacky.:S

Was it violent? Yes.

Don't be a pedant.

Unlike you, I think the average American knows perfectly well what violence is, and knows perfectly well what a workplace is.

Workplace violence is a completely accurate way of classifying this crime, as it was for the guy who "Went UPS" last week. Only he used a gun so there's less outrage.

Just because the weapon was not a gun doesn't somehow make it worse. Some people around here (gun owners in particular) seem to think that murder by gun is somehow more acceptable than other ways.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Alton Nolen isn't a Muslim name, yet another bloody mental case convert looking for an excuse to justify their psychopathy. Joins the ranks of:

Germain Lindsay 7/7 Bomber
Richard Reed (Shoe bomber)
The two Michaels (lee Rigby's murderers)
Nicky Reilly
Richard Dart (Wanabe suicide bomber)

and a host of other losers.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Andy9o8

Billy the article coyly fails to mention that this was a black guy- clearly a multiplier to the Muslimocity connection. What are they trying to hide? Time to wake up and smell the chitlins and camel dung, people.

There is just one little fact/problem you might have trying to make what you think is a point. There is an estimated 30k more, like minded nutters in the mid-east

Black or not, he is a nut case. But a nut case with a lot of friends who wish to do the same and are actively recruiting here in the US. And those recruiting do not care was color skin the nutters have. They only care about what religion they practice (and I am talking about this extreme version, not all in general)

Now, back to your yawning

It is catchy you know
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Andy9o8

And let's not forget Hitler, who was Austrian. Converted to Germanism.

And your disrespect for all you disagree with remains on display

A true leader of the PC crowd proudly on his march:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If you catch the PC wave just right you can surf it to a lucrative income. Obviously, some have learned the skill and this is a venue for staying on edge and hanging ten. Or, so it seems.

Are you saying that there are 30,000 Muslims, 30,000 people with mental problems, or are you just letting us infer that the two are one and the same, so that you can later say that it's everyone else thinking that way?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)