Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

cvfd1399

Resorting to insults is a clear indication that you know you are wrong.

Funny:D:D I had to point the same thing out to you yesterday!

No, you just claimed an insult because I pointed out some FACTS that you didn't like.

You aren't entitled to your own facts.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

***Destroying their town?

What you call candle light vigil, that article describes as demonstrations. Including pictures of signs that read "hands up, don't shoot", directly taken from the Ferguson incident.

I read those two incidents and think there is a huge racially charged issue in the US. You appear to be reading it as white people reacting better than black people. You might be part of the problem.

you need more news sources

I was going by the article linked, which the poster posted as reasoning for his position. I don't need more sources to see the incredible racial tension in the US. These issues are far from over.

kallend

Resorting to insults is a clear indication that you know you are wrong.

Funny:D:D I had to point the same thing out to you yesterday!

No, you just claimed an insult because I pointed out some FACTS that you didn't like.

You aren't entitled to your own facts.

that's ok. you claimed insult and then clipped the part of the post that labeled it as levity.
--
Rob

SkyDekker

******Destroying their town?

What you call candle light vigil, that article describes as demonstrations. Including pictures of signs that read "hands up, don't shoot", directly taken from the Ferguson incident.

I read those two incidents and think there is a huge racially charged issue in the US. You appear to be reading it as white people reacting better than black people. You might be part of the problem.

you need more news sources

I was going by the article linked, which the poster posted as reasoning for his position. I don't need more sources to see the incredible racial tension in the US. These issues are far from over.

Of course the issue exists
Where ever there are people there will always be issues like this
The point is, it is not as bad as you, the left, the media and the race industry would have everyone believe.

Same for Fergeson MO
Most of the people there the other day were not even from the area. They were brought in to try and keep the myth going that white cops kill black kids often
Which is another lie
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

They were brought in to try and keep the myth going that white cops kill black kids often

The "myth" is not necessarily that white cops kill black kids often. The "myth" is that when a white cop kills a black kid, the department covers it up and he doesn't get prosecuted for it. So far that "myth" seems to be holding true in a number of recent high profile cases, including Ferguson.

- Dan G

DanG

They were brought in to try and keep the myth going that white cops kill black kids often

The "myth" is not necessarily that white cops kill black kids often. The "myth" is that when a white cop kills a black kid, the department covers it up and he doesn't get prosecuted for it. So far that "myth" seems to be holding true in a number of recent high profile cases, including Ferguson.

Ok
You mention it like it happens often
You have the Ferguson case
Name and maybe another since in MO

Name any more recent ones?

And cops cover up ALL of thier bs
So what does this have to do with race in the end???
Abraham Lincoln

The point is, it is not as bad as you, the left, the media and the race industry would have everyone believe.

Bad enough to lead to a cop yelling he was going to fucking kill them while pointing a shotgun.

Bad enough that it leads to riots.

Doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't consider that a particular issue. But, keep putting your head in the sand, pretending that the problem is because of the "race industry", whatever that is. I am sure it is a very productive stance.

I am sure it is a very productive stance.

Just as productive as making it sound like it is an everyday thing, it isn't and I'm sure you know that.

ANY killing it a tragedy, when a police office kills unnecessarily it is even worse as we place our trust in the police.

For me this - and others - has become the tipping point. I believe that the right to own a gun has got ahead (to far) of the responsibility to own a gun. The police are jumpy because they get shot at a LOT more than say the English police.

Second, all police officers should be required to have body video - no video no gun - and the Fed's should pay for it (we the people)

Did any of you see the video of the kid that got shot when he pulled his hand out of his shirt? The office is telling him to stop? (Personally I think the kid wanted to die) The video ended all the b.s. about the kid raising his hands....

I'm sure other video's could prove other cops guilty.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Just as productive as making it sound like it is an everyday thing, it isn't and I'm sure you know that.

Racism is an everyday thing. An every day thing many people are intimately aware of. It isn't an every day thing that it boils over.

ANY killing it a tragedy, when a police office kills unnecessarily it is even worse as we place our trust in the police

And even worse when people get treated differently based on the colour of their skin.

Getting pulled over for "driving while black" is not something imaginary.

All true....just as some of the minorities in Canada are very dissatisfied as to how they are treated, we have the same issues here.

Here's hoping both countries get their head out of their asses.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

DanG

The myth is not necessarily that when a white cop kills a black kid, the department covers it up. The 'myth' is that whenever a white cop kills a black kid the black kid is an innocent little guy helping an old lady across the street, not a gang member out to break the law and/or assault/rob innocent people, or with a chip on his shoulder refusing to acknowledge police have legitimate powers to request certain things from citizens, such as identification or that they obey traffic laws, etc (such as not jaywalking down the road)...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

RobertMBlevins

The REAL problem going in the police/justice system isn't the occasional high-profile shooting turned into hot media for the masses.

It is the proportion of white to black persons incarcerated for the same crimes. Black people are six times more likely to be incarcerated:

'According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population, and have nearly six times the rate of whites...'

And it doesn't end there. People of color or poverty are much more likely to be executed than whites. Well...there are serious screw-ups in the death penalty system anyway...:S (From my own article at Newsvine, Ten Good Reasons to Stop Executing People in the United States, which has been linked out to dozens of sites)

And the whole ridiculous thing doesn't stop there, either. Incarceration is no longer really a punishment, not entirely, although as a secondary goal it still serves that function. These days, it is a HUGE business that requires more and more bodies and money to keep it going. It's even a major part of Reality TV now. (From my Newsvine article The Self-Perpetuating Entity of America's Prison System.)

Yeah. Welcome to the 21st century version of justice. It's a business. :| Bummer.

It's not just black incarceration. The USA has an absurdly high overall rate:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate#mediaviewer/File:Prisoner_population_rate_world_2012_map.png

davidmixner.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c90b153ef0191049bf94c970c-500wi

And it's primarily driven by southern states:

www.thenorthstarnews.com/Content/101/NSN-graphics-states-with-the-highest-incarceration-rates-07-30-2013.png

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

***Crime follows poverty not race....

And if society has made it more difficult for one race to succeed?
these are called welfare programs
Abraham Lincoln

cvfd1399

Im not even going to go there with you in this thread. If you want to discuss it I will be more than happy if you wish to start a new one.

Why? This whole thread has been about race...

Poverty tends to be higher among non-white communities. Is that beacuse they are lazier, or dummer, or because there are external issues and forces reducing their ability to succeed?

Or is it because of welfare like rush pointed out?

cvfd1399

You mean like subsidies for oil and coal companies?

Really???? Really, thats all you know how to do here....:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

When it comes to rush and his off topic one liners....yeah. I have tried logical arguments and sicussions with him, but it has proven to be impossible. Actually many have tried, non have succeeded.

SkyDekker

Im not even going to go there with you in this thread. If you want to discuss it I will be more than happy if you wish to start a new one.

Why? This whole thread has been about race...

Poverty tends to be higher among non-white communities. Is that beacuse they are lazier, or dummer, or because there are external issues and forces reducing their ability to succeed?

Or is it because of welfare like rush pointed out?

The shit welfare causes happens to anyone
Despite their color

It entraps so many who chose to just live off the gov
and they will continue to do so as long as society offers it up
Abraham Lincoln