Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

Anvilbrother

Thanks for the info, I cant wait to see how the idots here will still defend the poor innocent teenage boy.

Zimmerman all over again
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If these new accounts are true, it shows even more clearly how badly this situation was handled by the authorities. Why does it take a week and a half for reports to leak out about how the officer was fighting for his life? If the authorities had released even general information, I think the whole protest/riot situation could have been prevented.

- Dan G

BillyVance

Brown was a hulk of a guy, over 6 feet tall and what, 300 pounds? The cop didn't know he had just strong-arm robbed a store, but Brown knew it, and thought he was about to get arrested. How do you think a guy like that would react? Read on...

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/lifeline-training/open-letter-captain-ronald-s-j

That is something that has me PO'd at all these talking heads that say the convenience story video is not relevant. Bullshit! It shows us that Brown was a big, arrogant bully.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Thanks for the info, I cant wait to see how the idots here will still defend the poor innocent teenage boy.

Can you at least wait until said idiots speak up? Or is your mind already made up about people who disagree with you?

BTW: I know you know how to spell idiot, I just think it's hilarious that whenever someone on the Internet calls someone else stupid, there is guaranteed to be at least one spelling mistake involved. Misspelling the word "idiot" is particularly funny.

- Dan G

rushmc

Pesky info will make it worse

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting

https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/statuses/501556693382094848

***Caller says she has the officer's side of the Ferguson shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

So, all those quotes are either third hand information or hearsay.

Yet, you have no problem believing that. Is that because it agrees with your viewpoint?

DanG

If these new accounts are true, it shows even more clearly how badly this situation was handled by the authorities. Why does it take a week and a half for reports to leak out about how the officer was fighting for his life? If the authorities had released even general information, I think the whole protest/riot situation could have been prevented.

Well, for one thing, Holder is being reported as telling the locals to not release the video and other info

And how do you know this info was not released?
I dont
All I know it was not reported
(I am not saying it was released either)

But, once the media and the race baiters got hold of this, the truth no longer mattered

I feel the people in MO are being used by the media and those starting the viloence to further an agenda.
And also to further the myth that black kids are killed by white cops all the time (which is NOT true)
but by the reporting you would not know this huh...
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***Pesky info will make it worse

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting

https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/statuses/501556693382094848

***Caller says she has the officer's side of the Ferguson shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

So, all those quotes are either third hand information or hearsay.

Yet, you have no problem believing that. Is that because it agrees with your viewpoint?

See, there you go making things up again

I only put this out there as differing into

But you would not find this because you do not even go to news sources that wander from your world view (see, I can dot it too when I want to)

You reall y are missing alot because of this mind set
Abraham Lincoln

So let me get this straight, Al Sharpton and Brack Obama have full control over a large part of the media and are using the media to further an agenda?

Pretty much all mainstream media (including FOX) held back on reporting information that was available to them, to help increase the violence?

I think all your posts are starting to make sense to me now....

>Thanks for the info

You mean "the shit information we are being fed by the media?" Because I recall a recent rant by you stating that anyone who believes the "shit information off the internet" is an idiot.

Or is does that only apply to information you disagree with?

SkyDekker

So let me get this straight, Al Sharpton and Brack Obama have full control over a large part of the media and are using the media to further an agenda?

Pretty much all mainstream media (including FOX) held back on reporting information that was available to them, to help increase the violence?

I think all your posts are starting to make sense to me now....

Nope
Didnt say that but then, I am used to you jumping to crazy conclusions
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

But you would not find this because you do not even go to news sources that wander from your world view

As a communist don't I get all my news from CNN?

(one of your quotes is from CNN....)

I dont know where you get your news from but obviously from you posts it is easy to conlude it is a very narrow group
Abraham Lincoln

>Al Sharpton and Brack Obama have full control over a large part of the media and
>are using the media to further an agenda?

Yes; they are planning to end the world in 2016. Didn't you see Ron's recent post?

>Pretty much all mainstream media (including FOX) held back on reporting
>information that was available to them

Exactly. Obama wants riots to further his doomsday plans. It had nothing to do with a cop shooting a teenager.

ryoder

Brown was a hulk of a guy, over 6 feet tall and what, 300 pounds? The cop didn't know he had just strong-arm robbed a store, but Brown knew it, and thought he was about to get arrested. How do you think a guy like that would react? Read on...

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/lifeline-training/open-letter-captain-ronald-s-j

That is something that has me PO'd at all these talking heads that say the convenience story video is not relevant. Bullshit! It shows us that Brown was a big, arrogant bully.

And it was shortly after this came out (destroying the media narrative of this gental giant) that the protest got more violent

This was the video Holder is being reported as trying to supress
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Well, this is the first I've heard that the cop *did* have information about the convenience store robbery, and in fact he got the radio call while he had Brown in sight.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Well, this is the first I've heard that the cop *did* have information about the convenience store robbery, and in fact he got the radio call while he had Brown in sight.

I will have to go back and re-read because what I read stated he was just telling the two to get off the street when Brown rushed the police vehicle
Abraham Lincoln

This was the video Holder is being reported as trying to supress

Nice use of the passive voice.

Try writing your sentence in the active voice:

"This was the video __________ reported Holder tried to suppress."

Active voice requires you to fill in that blank. Passive voice is a cop out.

- Dan G

normiss

You need to keep up.
The cops are on Version 4.1 of their story.

The link he provides does not say the cop knew of the robbery
Abraham Lincoln