turtlespeed

Gotta Love Texas

Actually it is that you have a bunch of state legislators who are caving pussies. They should have said, "Screw you federal government. We don't want your free federal highway money. It is more important for us to protect our 18-21 year old voting citizen's rights and allow them to drink. We'll just raise taxes on gas here to offset your federal money."

You need to be bitchin' at your state legislators for not saying the above. That is what FL did when the feds tried to make a helmet law part of the federal highway money.

rhaig

Hmmm and I wonder what that is... do you have a clue of why that might be???:S

That's called bribery. A sort of end-run around the 10th amendment in this case.

Sorry but you can blame it on that huge RINO ..... facts do really matter.

President Ronald Reagan signed into effect the National Minimum Drinking Age Act (NMDAA) in 1984.

http://www.legalflip.com/Article.aspx?id=20&pageid=91

no shit.

You think you're telling me something I didn't know?

It's still bribery and an end run around the 10th. You and John seem to think that anything the Democrats do is good, and anything the Republicans do is bad. Blind party loyalty and apologies.

They're politicians. The lot of them.

Nope, you would be quite wrong
Never Assume ( And please remember I voted for Saint Ronald RayGUN .....ONCE)

Have you ever voted for anyone other than a Republican??

Amazon

Hmmm and I wonder what that is... do you have a clue of why that might be???:S

That's called bribery. A sort of end-run around the 10th amendment in this case.

Sorry but you can blame it on that huge RINO ..... facts do really matter.

President Ronald Reagan signed into effect the National Minimum Drinking Age Act (NMDAA) in 1984.

http://www.legalflip.com/Article.aspx?id=20&pageid=91

no shit.

You think you're telling me something I didn't know?

It's still bribery and an end run around the 10th. You and John seem to think that anything the Democrats do is good, and anything the Republicans do is bad. Blind party loyalty and apologies.

They're politicians. The lot of them.

Yes,
Harkin twice!

I should be hung for that
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>"Screw you federal government. We don't want your free federal highway money.
>It is more important for us to protect our 18-21 year old voting citizen's rights
>and allow them to drink. We'll just raise taxes on gas here to offset your federal
>money."

Then the people would tell them "screw you, you fat cat state politicians, and get your damn hands out of my wallet. I pay enough for your stupid programs."

Amazon

yes. I have voted for non-republicans.

I didn't vote for Ronnie either.
--
Rob

rhaig

shhhh. she likes to lump people together into various groups because you have different viewpoints than her. This makes you a dumb-ass according to her.

And definately don't come from texas because she will despise you until you die simply because you were born there.

This is liberal logic in action.

regulator

shhhh. she likes to lump people together into various groups because you have different viewpoints than her. This makes you a dumb-ass according to her.

And definately don't come from texas because she will despise you until you die simply because you were born there.

This is liberal logic in action.

You just cain't help the incessant PA's can you... Dude... the man said to stop already...

>And it is perfectly logical to think that somebody who can be trusted to carry a
>firearm can not be trusted to have a drink, even when he doesn't have a firearm
>with him.

Well, it was justified for public health reasons rather than "who do we trust" reasons, but I agree with you. I was a teenager when all the drinking ages started going up; I was legal then I wasn't, then I wasn't legal in my home state but was grandfathered in the state I was going to school in. All seemed pretty silly. And ironically the problems with campus drinking went way up after the age increased.

regulator

Since when is speaking the truth a PA?

Please show where I said

OR

and yet you hating everyone from texas...just because they are from texas...that's 'walking the walk?'

.... if you can not do that then you are indeed not speaking the truth..

Perhaps you should ask John Mitchell... he is from Texas and I do believe he was born there. He is one of the best men I know and consider a good friend.

I do believe Wendy is there too.. I find her one of the more intelligent people on this website.

Love to see what Twardo posts too... and on and on and on... I respect many Texans.

`