SkyDekker

Obama and Beyonce?

Some rumours floating around that the Washington Post is going to make that allegation tomorrow....

At least according to Pascal Rostain and Le Figaro.

Rostain has a bit of a reputation of making outlandish accusations....some of them have even turnded out to be true.

Of course, it could be the French media trying to take some pressure off Hollande prior to his visit to the US....

SkyDekker

Some rumours floating around that the Washington Post is going to make that allegation tomorrow....

At least according to Pascal Rostain and Le Figaro.

Rostain has a bit of a reputation of making outlandish accusations....some of them have even turnded out to be true.

Of course, it could be the French media trying to take some pressure off Hollande prior to his visit to the US....

I didn't know she was a knee bent intern.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I hope it's true, just adds to my belief that Obama is not just a bad president, but a bad person.

That's awesome.

Let me translate, "I've no evidence that Obama slept with Beyonce, but he probably did, because I dislike Obama. As backing evidence for my dislike, let me point out that he slept with Beyonce."

- Dan G

Depends...If she is into masculine men, I don't think she would go for him.

At the same time, she might go for guys who talk a bunch of smack. In which case, he might qualify.

No matter what, if he likes his Beyonce, he can keep his Beyonce. But he'll have to put a ring on it!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

DanG

Well? It's tomorrow.

No. It's today. I think it might be tomorrow in China, though.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

DanG

Well? It's tomorrow.

Yup Washington Post already indicated yesterday they had no such plans.

Not sure if people have been following what has beeing going on with Hollande, I think the starting of this rumour has more to do with that than with Obama and Beyonce.

Remster

******Depends...If she is into masculine men, I don't think she would go for him.

Ooh, excellent! "Obama's a girly-man." You guys are good.

What else would you expect from a Muslim who beats his children?

I think they started the rumour cause Obama and Jay-Z are secretely gay lovers. Obama is further going to be the first openly gay undrafted NBA player, with Jay-Z as his agent.

It all makes sense.

Andy9o8

***Depends...If she is into masculine men, I don't think she would go for him.

Really, Andy? All this material to make fun of, and you jump on that? You completely ignored my Obama quote / Beyonce song mix tape?

Drink your coffee and try again. You can do better. I have faith in you.

:D

***... if he likes his Beyonce, he can keep his Beyonce.

You forgot the "period." But if Beyonce misses hers, there will be hell to pay from her and the old lady Michelle.

Has the Secret Service done a threat assessment based upon this scenario?

Inquiring minds are curious and want to know.

davjohns

******Depends...If she is into masculine men, I don't think she would go for him.

Really, Andy? All this material to make fun of, and you jump on that? You completely ignored my Obama quote / Beyonce song mix tape?

Drink your coffee and try again. You can do better. I have faith in you.

:D

If by better, you mean more condescending and insulting, yes, your faith is rightly placed.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DanG

I hope it's true, just adds to my belief that Obama is not just a bad president, but a bad person.

That's awesome.

Let me translate, "I've no evidence that Obama slept with Beyonce, but he probably did, because I dislike Obama. As backing evidence for my dislike, let me point out that he slept with Beyonce."

No, professor, read harder.

I already believe he's a bad person, if this were true it would simply add further reasons for that.
cavete terrae.

DanG

I already believe he's a bad person, if this were true it would simply add further reasons for that.

Then why "hope it's true?"

Because it takes a non-political scandal to get the sheeple to notice when someone is awful, apparently.
cavete terrae.

grue

Because it takes a non-political scandal to get the sheeple to notice when someone is awful, apparently.

I have a theory that many democrats/liberals also realize that Obama has turned out to be a terrible president. They just stay quiet about it because they don't want to admit that they were wrong, and they think supporting their party is more important than speaking their minds. Once he's gone in 2016, they'll probably come out of the closet and denounce him.

Boogers

***Because it takes a non-political scandal to get the sheeple to notice when someone is awful, apparently.

I have a theory that many democrats/liberals also realize that Obama has turned out to be a terrible president. They just stay quiet about it because they don't want to admit that they were wrong, and they think supporting their party is more important than speaking their minds. Once he's gone in 2016, they'll probably come out of the closet and denounce him.

So . . . heh . . . they are closet republicans?

turtlespeed

******Because it takes a non-political scandal to get the sheeple to notice when someone is awful, apparently.

So . . . heh . . . they are closet republicans?

Not in the slightest

I have an alternative theory. People vote for the least bad option. Plenty of people weren't too happy about voting for Obama, but it was infinitely better than the GOP alternative. (and so far, I don't see that changing any time soon). If the GOP actually manages to put up someone half credible who doesn't suffer from foot in mouth disease they stand a good chance. Unfortunately the far right wing of the party seems to be scuppering that.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Hi Boogers,

I have a theory that many democrats/liberals also realize that Obama has turned out to be a terrible president.

You can have all the theories that you want.

However, I think that one is way out in FantasyLand.

I know of no one who voted for Obama that no longer supports him. And I accept that that is a very small sampling.

JerryBaumchen