regulator

State of the union

turtlespeed

******Whatever gets you through the night, pal. I'm sure "god" is pleased with your justifications.

I am blessed.

They sound jealous.

:)
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Channman

***It doesn't look like investors gained any confidence from Hussein Obama's speech. So it appears in the stocks I track.

Just give him time BRO...he has only been in office for 5 years, it take a bit of time to stimulate the market between golf games and white house concerts and vacations.:P

You sure you want to play that game, given the market return since 2009, and the return of 2008, or the 5 year period prior?

Talking about this week's market while ignoring last years 29%...that's some pretty good tap dancing.

Howard be thy name.***

I loved that joke, got to play it on my 10 yr old son, his mom is religious - I am not

he was talking about how jesus loves everyone, I said he probably tolerates the asshats but its doubtfull he loves them, then he went on to say how god loves everyone, I asked.... which god? to which he kinda blanked out for a second trying to figure out wtf I was talking about, he said GOD dad, there is only one!

oh yeah? ... ok Sherlock, whats his name?
ummm, God?
NOPE!! its howard !! :D

his mother was not amused...

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

kallend

***Nope. It's not Howard. Or Harold.

It's Andy :P

Andy posts here too.More than one Andy. Does that mean they are all just different manifestations of the same Andy? Or should I pick one, believe that is the true Andy, and all the others are mythical? Should I hate people who respond to posts from the "wrong" Andy?

Don

GeorgiaDon

******Nope. It's not Howard. Or Harold.

Andy posts here too.More than one Andy. Does that mean they are all just different manifestations of the same Andy? Or should I pick one, believe that is the true Andy, and all the others are mythical? Should I hate people who respond to posts from the "wrong" Andy?

Don

I think you just pick the Andy that best matches your own pre-existing beliefs and biases, that HAS to be the one true Andy... That's how it works, right? :)
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

mistercwood

*********Nope. It's not Howard. Or Harold.

Don

I think you just pick the Andy that best matches your own pre-existing beliefs and biases, that HAS to be the one true Andy... That's how it works, right? :)

Andy touches you with His noodly appendage.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

************Nope. It's not Howard. Or Harold.

Don

Andy touches you with His noodly appendage.

Ramen. ;)
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.