rickjump1

President Obama says he’s sorry for Americans losing insurance plans

"Of course this is why Leno says he has press conferences. So he, the president can find out what is going on."

I'll bet he has no less than twelve members of his staff watching Fox News, Glen Beck, and listening to Rush L.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

SkyDekker

*********He is sorry people are losing their insurance, but he hasn't specifically said he is sorry he lied.:S

Must have been faulty intel.:D

He already says he finds out the same time we do

Of course this is why Leno says he has press conferences. So he, the president can find out what is going on

In the mean time he probably sits around and reads children's books

HE CAN READ??????:o
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Round 3

Almost 80 million with employer health care plans could have coverage canceled, experts predict

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/26/evidence-shows-obama-administration-predicted-tens-millions-would-lose-plans/
Abraham Lincoln

From Time Magazine (a real right wing rag, Right?)

The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine.

"It's built into the plan. It's not like a guess or like a judgment. That's going to be part of how costs are controlled,"

Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Every insurance company has "death panels", why would you think ACA wouldn't have it?

Scondly, you are a very strong proponent of Capitalism. Why would you be upset about a decision making process centered around costs?

Because Obama said they would not have them
The left villified Palin when she said there would be death panels

And government should NEVER be able to get between a Dr and his paiten and it has nothing to do with capitalism if tax dollars are the money source. sheesh:S
Dude, you gonnp post you need to keep up
Abraham Lincoln

And government should NEVER be able to get between a Dr and his paiten

Unless of course it relates to abortion, euthanasia, birth control for those under 18, or any other "medical" subject the Republicans don't approve of.

Because Obama said they would not have them

And you blindly believe a politician?

SkyDekker

And government should NEVER be able to get between a Dr and his paiten

Unless of course it relates to abortion, euthanasia, birth control for those under 18, or any other "medical" subject the Republicans don't approve of.

***Because Obama said they would not have them

And you blindly believe a politician?:D:D

Loosing agian I see:D
Abraham Lincoln

From Time Magazine (a real right wing rag, Right?)

It wasn't from Time, it was from a contributor to Time who was being interviewed by your pals at Newsmax.

And he made this ridiculous claim without backing it up with any, you know, facts.

- Dan G

Over five thousands years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels, and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc. I called a suicide hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

We're screwed...
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

kallend

The status quo ante was simply unacceptable.

cdn.theatlantic.com/newsroom/img/posts/LifeExpectancy.png

The ACA does nothing except try to tackle the individual price of health care. Not the quality. Not the availability. Just the price. The same thing has been done with housing. A shining example of it is the housing project. Low quality but the price can't be beaten.

So here's the question: how has, "let's make this as cheap as possible" ever resulted in high quality service to everyone at any time and without delay? That's all Obamacare does - try to lower the individual price. Nothing more.

Why are you saying that lowering the price of something will result in higher quality and quicker service?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

SkyDekker

Every insurance company has "death panels", why would you think ACA wouldn't have it?

Scondly, you are a very strong proponent of Capitalism. Why would you be upset about a decision making process centered around costs?

Because the left lambasted Palin and said she was full of crap for saying they existed.

No, they lambasted Palin for saying that the ACA would start them, and they'd be run by the government. The inference from what she was saying was that the death panels didn't exist at that time.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

No, they lambasted Palin for saying that the ACA would start them, and they'd be run by the government. The inference from what she was saying was that the death panels didn't exist at that time.

Wendy P.

That is not what I got from her speeches.

Have any site?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun