seedy

It is the fault of the GOP....

ridiculous, pressure from the GOP is not an excuse.

She's grasping at straws for a disastrous launch. Her benchmarks for testing are laughable too.....

I don't blame Obama for the launch (or the GOP for that matter), but I sure as hell blame the people responsible for overseeing the project, and the contractor(s) who delivered.

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

seedy

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/26/sebelius-suggests-republicans-to-blame-for-obamacare-website-woes/

Didn't take long.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/26/sebelius-suggests-republicans-to-blame-for-obamacare-website-woes/

There ya go.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ianmdrennan

ridiculous, pressure from the GOP is not an excuse.

She's grasping at straws for a disastrous launch. Her benchmarks for testing are laughable too.....

I don't blame Obama for the launch (or the GOP for that matter), but I sure as hell blame the people responsible for overseeing the project, and the contractor(s) who delivered.

Ian

I think Sebelius should resign. If she doesn't, she should be fired.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***ridiculous, pressure from the GOP is not an excuse.

Ian

I think Sebelius should resign. If she doesn't, she should be fired.

Holy Dog Fart!

We agree.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

HHS Secretary looks the part of a Shit for Brains when in fact everybody that knows anythings, she is nothing more than a brilliant Dumb Ass that commands the respect and full faith of the democratic party and the POTUS.

If there is any failure on her part it will only be rewarded by her party, failure after all is a badge of honor among her peers.

She's been good at a lot of things in the past; even the Republican senator from Kansas liked her in the past.

This is a job-ending-level clusterfuck. Somebody's head will roll, and it's not going to be Obama's. Being the president in charge of a clusterfuck isn't as bad as specifically directing illegal activities. Johnson wasn't impeached for Vietnam, Bush wasn't impeached for Iraq, Obama should be for the roll-out. You don't get impeached for a clusterfuck, you get impeached for personally directing illegal shit, and getting caught at it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

:D:D Yep, sure was a typo. Does that make me a webdingbat? No, Obama shouldn't be impeached for this.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

:D:D Yep, sure was a typo. Does that make me a webdingbat? No, Obama shouldn't be impeached for this.

Wendy P.

NO . . . But there are plenty of things he should be impeached for.

So I look at it kinda like Al Capone. Couldn't get him for anything, but then we got him on Tax fraud. Whatever it takes.:)

turtlespeed

***:D:D Yep, sure was a typo. Does that make me a webdingbat? No, Obama shouldn't be impeached for this.

Wendy P.

List them, making sure that they fill the requirements of the Constitution and not just your generally pissy attitude towards him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******:D:D Yep, sure was a typo. Does that make me a webdingbat? No, Obama shouldn't be impeached for this.

Wendy P.

List them, making sure that they fill the requirements of the Constitution and not just your generally pissy attitude towards him.

Typical professor, wants everyone to do the homework for him.[:/]

wmw999

This is a job-ending-level clusterfuck. Somebody's head will roll, and it's not going to be Obama's. Being the president in charge of a clusterfuck isn't as bad as specifically directing illegal activities. Johnson wasn't impeached for Vietnam, Bush wasn't impeached for Iraq, Obama should be for the roll-out. You don't get impeached for a clusterfuck, you get impeached for personally directing illegal shit, and getting caught at it.

A lot of people are unclear on this.

You can recall a local official (where policy exists) for doing a shitty job.

But you can't impeach someone for this. You impeach for illegal activity, not incompetent activity.

Now as for the scapegoat - they can and often are fired for not being able to deliver a project with impossible deliverables or constant change orders.

ianmdrennan

Innocent until proven guilty, and whatnot.

Burden of proof falls to you, Clint.

I beg to differ counselor. This is not a court of law. Its not even a mediation.:)

regulator

Leaving men who serve the country behind to die isn't illegal. It just means that obama and hillary are pieces of shit.

Making Executive orders to NOT enforce specific laws, is in essence, breaking those laws, as far as I'm concerned.

turtlespeed

***Leaving men who serve the country behind to die isn't illegal. It just means that obama and hillary are pieces of shit.

Making Executive orders to NOT enforce specific laws, is in essence, breaking those laws, as far as I'm concerned.

so how about lying to start a war that gets thousands killed, and costs a trillion dollars?

kelpdiver

******Leaving men who serve the country behind to die isn't illegal. It just means that obama and hillary are pieces of shit.

so how about lying to start a war that gets thousands killed, and costs a trillion dollars?

Did he lie or was it just bad info?

turtlespeed

***Innocent until proven guilty, and whatnot.

I beg to differ counselor. This is not a court of law. Its not even a mediation.:)
hehehehe funny, but seriously Clint. You're the one making he claim so back it up with facts. Otherwise it's just a silly outlandish statement, and will be dismissed as such.

ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

kelpdiver

******Leaving men who serve the country behind to die isn't illegal. It just means that obama and hillary are pieces of shit.

Who lied?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

ianmdrennan

******Innocent until proven guilty, and whatnot.

hehehehe funny, but seriously Clint. You're the one making he claim so back it up with facts. Otherwise it's just a silly outlandish statement, and will be dismissed as such.

ian

I will. It just isn't high on the priority list just now.