rushmc

The Acts and Deceptions of the Elitist Congress Gun Banners

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/9/miller-how-a-senator-got-her-guns-for-a-dc-show-an/

Hypocrityal pricks>:(

A week after Mrs. Feinstein’s publicity stunt, Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina were refused permission to bring a hunting rifle and an AR-style rifle to the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Mrs. Feinstein’s “assault weapon” ban.

The Republican senators sent a letter of complaint to committee Chairman Patrick J. Leahy, but were still forced to use just a photo of a standard wooden hunting rifle with a plastic pistol grip at the hearing in order to demonstrate that simply adding the ergonomic feature transformed the gun into one that would be illegal under her ban.

Mrs. Feinstein’s staff gloated: “I was gratified to hear Sens. Cruz and Graham complaining that getting weapons into their hearing today was ‘unworkable,’” Mr. Mentzer emailed Cmdr. Williams and another officer with a news story about the Republicans not being able bring in even a legal rifle. “I find you guys ENTIRELY practical, for the record.”

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/9/miller-how-a-senator-got-her-guns-for-a-dc-show-an/

Hypocrityal pricks>:(

A week after Mrs. Feinstein’s publicity stunt, Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina were refused permission to bring a hunting rifle and an AR-style rifle to the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Mrs. Feinstein’s “assault weapon” ban.

The Republican senators sent a letter of complaint to committee Chairman Patrick J. Leahy, but were still forced to use just a photo of a standard wooden hunting rifle with a plastic pistol grip at the hearing in order to demonstrate that simply adding the ergonomic feature transformed the gun into one that would be illegal under her ban.

Mrs. Feinstein’s staff gloated: “I was gratified to hear Sens. Cruz and Graham complaining that getting weapons into their hearing today was ‘unworkable,’” Mr. Mentzer emailed Cmdr. Williams and another officer with a news story about the Republicans not being able bring in even a legal rifle. “I find you guys ENTIRELY practical, for the record.”

Not surprising.

Standard SOP for banners.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

regulator

Precious few people on this planet I wish would die. This bitch is on the list.

Can we see some charges brought down on them? It was illegal after all.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Can we see some charges brought down on them? It was illegal after all.

Kathryn Stillman, the campus-access coordinator for Mr. Gainer, emailed Cmdr. Williams and Mrs. Feinstein’s staff to recommend the firearms be mounted on a board with zip ties so that Mrs. Feinstein could “point or even touch, but no need for any particular handling.” This was to ensure that it could be argued later that the senator never had “possession” of the illegal guns.

I didn't know that something being zip-tied to a board prevented it from being possessed even if I'm still touching it. How big does the board need to be? Can I get a 2" by 2" piece of board and zip-tie it to the right side of the stock? Do I have to be raving about how inherently evil it is or can I just bring it to a range and shoot it? Neither of those two activites are themselves illegal, so I don't really see a difference.

champu

***Can we see some charges brought down on them? It was illegal after all.

Kathryn Stillman, the campus-access coordinator for Mr. Gainer, emailed Cmdr. Williams and Mrs. Feinstein’s staff to recommend the firearms be mounted on a board with zip ties so that Mrs. Feinstein could “point or even touch, but no need for any particular handling.” This was to ensure that it could be argued later that the senator never had “possession” of the illegal guns.

I didn't know that something being zip-tied to a board prevented it from being possessed even if I'm still touching it. How big does the board need to be? Can I get a 2" by 2" piece of board and zip-tie it to the right side of the stock? Do I have to be raving about how inherently evil it is or can I just bring it to a range and shoot it? Neither of those two activites are themselves illegal, so I don't really see a difference.

Zip tying it to a board would ensure it was not capable of going on a shooting rampage. I'm sure Mrs. Feinstein realized this was a possibility because the gun had to know she didn't like it and wanted to ban it. Could you really blame the gun for shooting someone who wanted to destroy it an all it's kin?

ianmdrennan

***Precious few people on this planet I wish would die. This bitch is on the list.

Really? Over gun nonsense?

"For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

You seem to think that everyone else's passion here in America is nonsense. You are a Brit, right?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

ianmdrennan

***Precious few people on this planet I wish would die. This bitch is on the list.

Well, some people view it as more than "nonsense." It's the second thing in the Bill of Rights. I don't think it was placed there by accident.

And Feinstein swore an oath to "Uphold and defend the Constitution." Ignoring a part of it that she doesn't like seems wrong to me. During the debates over the AWB in 94 she clearly stated that if she had the votes, she'd ban them and require they be surrendered.

And she lies. A lot. She makes claims about guns and crime that are complete fabrications.

And she's a total hypocrite. This example of her bringing guns in to show how bad they are while not allowing a pro-gun legislator to bring them in to show how much of a fraud she is is typical.

She also is one of the most anti-gun politicians in Washington, yet has a carry permit (or at least used to). And getting a permit in the San Francisco area is virtually impossible for a regular citizen.

I don't wish her dead, but I'd love to see her go away.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ianmdrennan

I'm referring to the fact he wants her dead.....over gun control disagreements. Ridiculous.

don't take my stance as support for her actions, its not. Its a comment on how some peoples 'passion' borders on insanity.

Again, it's more than "Disagreements."

She is actively trying to take peoples rights away. She is lying and being very hypocritical in going about it.

If it was an honest debate, using facts and logic, she would most likely lose. So she uses whatever tactics she can get away with.

Some folks get a little passionate about that.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ianmdrennan

Nope never been a Brit. Am a US citizen though.

And if you feel that someone should die, because they don't agree with you in gun control you're a nutcase.

Well, I can think that some people should die for a lot of reasons. Somehow I am able to control my behavior. The Bible instructs us not to sin in our anger. Then admonishes us not to let the sun go down on our anger. In other words, anger needs to be expressed. The way to become a mental patient, that is a real nutcase, is to not express your passionate anger.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

ianmdrennan

Over stepping on the 'peons' rights.
Some people take ALL of the BoR's seriously. You do not seem to be one of them, she clearly is not one of them. And she is hypocritical about it. She had a concealed weapons permit to carry a handgun, yet if she had her way she would confiscate all of them from everyone else.

over gun control disagreements. Ridiculous

You called it "nonsense" before. Some people take the BoR's seriously.... It is a shame you do not seem to and it is a bigger shame that politicians that swore to uphold them do not.

ianmdrennan

-----------------------------------------------------
This cunt over my right to defend myself and my family? You betcha. You can call me what the fuck ever you want.

Not only that but she is so butt ass ugly her picture could be used to ward off scary ghosts in the dark.

This cunt over my right to defend myself and my family? You betcha. You can call me what the fuck ever you want.

Not only that but she is so butt ass ugly her picture could be used to ward off scary ghosts in the dark.

Oh wow, so many stereotypes, so little time.
And people wonder why the right wing keeps losing elections :S
Your first sentence, while crude, fine - you are entitled to your opinion.

Your second - really? That's your argument? I am sure you are an oil painting.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I was just thinking about how much Ted Cruz's looks matter... Somehow I don't think either of them cares how physically attractive they are personally to people they aren't married to, or want to vote for them.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I was just thinking about how much Ted Cruz's looks matter... Somehow I don't think either of them cares how physically attractive they are personally to people they aren't married to, or want to vote for them.

If Chris Christie ever actually did run for President, his obesity will be at least a minor issue.

kelpdiver

***I was just thinking about how much Ted Cruz's looks matter... Somehow I don't think either of them cares how physically attractive they are personally to people they aren't married to, or want to vote for them.

If Chris Christie ever actually did run for President, his obesity will be at least a minor issue. but his comments his views and his hugs won't be a minor issue.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******I was just thinking about how much Ted Cruz's looks matter... Somehow I don't think either of them cares how physically attractive they are personally to people they aren't married to, or want to vote for them.

If Chris Christie ever actually did run for President, his obesity will be at least a minor issue. but his comments his views and his hugs won't be a minor issue.

Don't worry, he won't run for president. He is way to sane to be put up as the Republican candidate. And he knows it.

The dude sounds reasonable when you listen to him.

How could RUSHMC vote for that?

Bignugget

*********I was just thinking about how much Ted Cruz's looks matter... Somehow I don't think either of them cares how physically attractive they are personally to people they aren't married to, or want to vote for them.

Don't worry, he won't run for president. He is way to sane to be put up as the Republican candidate. And he knows it.

The dude sounds reasonable when you listen to him.

How could RUSHMC vote for that?

Ya[:/]

Reasonable like Romeny and McCain

But then, that is what the left and the likes of you push for
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/6011-feinstein-says-veterans-mentally-ill-cant-own-guns/

Sen Dianne Feinstein (D. Cal.) has long been a fanatic gun control advocate. Yesterday, she upped the ante by declarating that all military vets, merely because they are vets, are mentally ill. On that ground alone she insists that vets should be denied any exemption to her extremist gun control bill.

Feinstein let slip her true opinion of America’s veterans during a Senate Judiciary committee hearing, when she was asked to discuss a proposed amendment to her pending gun control bill. This amendment would have allowed military veterans to obtain guns that would be banned for other Americans. Feinstein thought this was a terrible idea, because she presumes vets are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and are therefore too unstable to be trusted with weapons:

…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

Not only is Feinstein wrong about vets, she’s wrong about PTSD, which she characterizes as a “new phenomenon.” In every war, some returning veterans have suffered delayed reactions. Whether it’s World War I’s “shell shock,” the Vietnam war’s “vet syndrome,” or today’s PTSD, it’s always been out there, and it’s never been a major societal problem. Only a Democrat would pretend that it’s something new and then use it to take away Second Amendment rights from those who have served this country in battle.
Isn't it interesting when the military is used for her parties political agenda its totally fine for them to be armed but once they are out...well that's a different subject matter altogether.

This worthless woman is on a mission to strip the rights of american citizens at any cost. And yes I stand by my previous comment. Dianne Feinstein is a worthless cunt...just like nancy pelosi.

regulator

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/6011-feinstein-says-veterans-mentally-ill-cant-own-guns/

Sen Dianne Feinstein (D. Cal.) has long been a fanatic gun control advocate. Yesterday, she upped the ante by declarating that all military vets, merely because they are vets, are mentally ill. On that ground alone she insists that vets should be denied any exemption to her extremist gun control bill.

Feinstein let slip her true opinion of America’s veterans during a Senate Judiciary committee hearing, when she was asked to discuss a proposed amendment to her pending gun control bill. This amendment would have allowed military veterans to obtain guns that would be banned for other Americans. Feinstein thought this was a terrible idea, because she presumes vets are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome and are therefore too unstable to be trusted with weapons:

…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.
Isn't it interesting when the military is used for her parties political agenda its totally fine for them to be armed but once they are out...well that's a different subject matter altogether.

This worthless woman is on a mission to strip the rights of american citizens at any cost. And yes I stand by my previous comment. Dianne Feinstein is a worthless cunt...just like nancy pelosi.

A perfect example of piss-poor reading comprehension.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/6011-feinstein-says-veterans-mentally-ill-cant-own-guns/

A perfect example of piss-poor reading comprehension.

A perfect example of a personal attack.