RonD1120

BHO's bogus birth certificate revisited

RonD1120

I received these questions in an email the other day regarding BHO's birth certificate.

4 Simple Questions .....

And it takes no time at all to read the responses to those questions on Snopes.

Come on, really? The word Keyna was used for decades before it gained independence. And the form I saw doesn't mention Obama's race, just that his dad is "African" and mom "Caucasian".

I don't know how anyone could still get excited about some ancient right wing nutcase email still making the rounds. Any intelligent right wing nutter should at least have some more subtle and interesting questions if they're going to continue on that line of questioning.

billvon

>I'm pretty sure BHO is going to get away with it all.

The more important question is - will Ted Cruz? I heard he wasn't even born in the US, and his father was a Castro-worshiping communist.

You are partially correct about Ted Cruz. His mother is American and he was born in Canada. However, his father is a strong conservative Christian who fled from Cuba when he learned the truth about Castro.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

pchapman

I received these questions in an email the other day regarding BHO's birth certificate.

4 Simple Questions .....

And it takes no time at all to read the responses to those questions on Snopes.

Come on, really? The word Keyna was used for decades before it gained independence. And the form I saw doesn't mention Obama's race, just that his dad is "African" and mom "Caucasian".

I don't know how anyone could still get excited about some ancient right wing nutcase email still making the rounds. Any intelligent right wing nutter should at least have some more subtle and interesting questions if they're going to continue on that line of questioning.

It appears that the excitement is all yours. BTW, Snopes is a left wing liberal website.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

tonyhays

Snopes is a left wing liberal website

Why? 'Cause it continuously exposes the ridiculous bigoted right wing chain-emails as fakes?

No, because Barbara and David Mikkelson are CA liberals.

RonD1120

Snopes is a left wing liberal website

Why? 'Cause it continuously exposes the ridiculous bigoted right wing chain-emails as fakes?

No, because Barbara and David Mikkelson are CA liberals.

No, they are not.

I have yet to hear anyone but waaaaay right wing folks claim that "Snopes isn't always right."

Usually when the idiotic, bigoted, ridiculous chain e-mails are debunked.

There's lots of places where those "Simple questions" can be answered. And all of them (except for Brietbart, WMD, Blaze Western Journalism and the rest of the right wing fantasy sites) say the same thing:

The "Obama Birth Certificate Controversy" is a load of garbage.

Snopes is just the easiest.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

yoink

BTW, Snopes is a left wing liberal website.

Can't possibly have any accuracy then.

To say you have a myopic world view would be an understatement.

I'm OK with that as I am more focused in the spirit realm.

I posted that email quote to validate the spirit of PhreeZone's post.

RonD1120

...I posted that email quote to validate the spirit of PhreeZone's post.

Do you mean the "Spirt of Phreezone's post" being that stupid, narrow minded people refuse to believe facts?

Or that people who hate Obama for ridiculous reasons will grasp at any straw to justify their beliefs?

Arapio is an idiot. And I can't wait to find out what his "Earthshattering" evidence is going to be. I have a funny feeling I'm going to be waiting for a long time.

Serious question, Ron - Who do you think would have had the most to gain back in 2008 if this had been true? Maybe HRC? She would have gotten the nomination if BHO had been DQ'd.
And she most likely would have been elected Pres if she had been able to win the nomination.

Given that she tried to keep the DQ'd Michigan delegates, I think she would have had no problem using this for her own personal gain, if she thought it had any validity.

But she didn't.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

wolfriverjoe

Do you mean the "Spirt of Phreezone's post" being that stupid, narrow minded people refuse to believe facts?

Or that people who hate Obama for ridiculous reasons will grasp at any straw to justify their beliefs?

Arapio is an idiot. And I can't wait to find out what his "Earthshattering" evidence is going to be. I have a funny feeling I'm going to be waiting for a long time.

Serious question, Ron - Who do you think would have had the most to gain back in 2008 if this had been true? Maybe HRC? She would have gotten the nomination if BHO had been DQ'd.
And she most likely would have been elected Pres if she had been able to win the nomination.

Given that she tried to keep the DQ'd Michigan delegates, I think she would have had no problem using this for her own personal gain, if she thought it had any validity.

But she didn't.

The regurgisphere never ceases to come up with the most inane idiocy from deep within the realm of their inner "truthiness"

wolfriverjoe

But she didn't.

Take a breath, relax, you are trying to argue this issue as if there is a logical, rational, justifiable outcome.

RonD1120

But she didn't.

Take a breath, relax, you are trying to argue this issue as if there is a logical, rational, justifiable outcome.There is: Obama was born in Hawaii and those who still think otherwise are morons.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

There is: Obama was born in Hawaii and those who still think otherwise are morons.

You see, there is the disconnect. You have provided an answer but it is not the answer to the problem.

The problem is, how to express negative emotion in a socially acceptable manner.

RonD1120

There is: Obama was born in Hawaii and those who still think otherwise are morons.

You see, there is the disconnect. You have provided an answer but it is not the answer to the problem.

The problem is, how to express negative emotion in a socially acceptable manner.

I would say that Council of Conservative Citizen missives and hate... no matter how you dress them up... do not state a non problem with any clarity concerning the underlying cause of the fraudulent emails. The guy is of mixed race.. and in Neo-Jim Crow minds that is enough to generate hate inspired emails

Amazon

I would say that Council of Conservative Citizen missives and hate... no matter how you dress them up... do not state a non problem with any clarity concerning the underlying cause of the fraudulent emails. The guy is of mixed race.. and in Neo-Jim Crow minds that is enough to generate hate inspired emails

Ah, so what would you have them do? Should they emulate the ghetto and barrio gang bangers?

Would that garner liberal sympathy because they do not understand? The answer of course is no.

I much prefer verbal expressions of anger, no matter how convoluted and distorted. I carry a concealed weapon because the aforementioned cannot raise their consciousness above their ethnic and cultural roots.

If someone is releasing anger in this forum, I cheer them on.

RonD1120

Ah, so what would you have them do? Should they emulate the ghetto and barrio gang bangers?

Would that garner liberal sympathy because they do not understand? The answer of course is no.

I much prefer verbal expressions of anger, no matter how convoluted and distorted. I carry a concealed weapon because the aforementioned cannot raise their consciousness above their ethnic and cultural roots.

Indeed you do.....[:/]

Now back to our president who has some African blood in the Whithouse..... we have seen how much anger has been pointed at him and his family.... by so many compassionate conservatives here in in SC....:S:S:S

RonD1120

Take a breath, relax, you are trying to argue this issue as if there is a logical, rational, justifiable outcome.

You have a good point. Arguing with the "true believers" using logic or actual facts is a fool's game.

They believe what they believe, regardless of what the evidence shows.

And FWIW, I am relaxed. If I get wound up over something that gets posted on here, I just walk away and take a break (you know, that "turn the other cheek" thingy). I don't use you guys as targets to vent my anger on here (you know, that "love thy neighbor" thingy).

RonD1120

No you don't. You mock them and call them adolescents. Unless of course it's you, in which case you're just using the forum as a social experiment, because you're soooo much more self aware than everyone else here.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?