airdvr

Another Dem who disrespects women.

quade

Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

The GOP has a habit of being fairly disresepctful to women's rights, this is true. But being a Dem should not guarantee protection against criticism if one of their members are doing the same.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

quade

Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

I thought it was of note that nowhere in the article does CNN list him as a democrat.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

***Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

I thought it was of note that nowhere in the article does CNN list him as a democrat.
So where did you come up with the name for your post, then?

NorrinRadd

******Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

Wild guess? ;)

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

*********Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

Wild guess? ;)
Trolling?

NorrinRadd

******Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

Just a wild guess, but maybe he actually did some checking.

What's the point of this post? To notify everyone of another woman who has been sexually harassed?

Or to point out another corrupt and above-the-law employee of the United States Government & Co.?

Either way, I fail to see how him being a democrat (or even republican, had you said that) makes this any different? That would be like saying "White/black/Thai/Brazilian employee sexually harassed a female."

New here aren't you? The liberal side of this forum loves to bash conservatives who have strayed morally, especially over 'family values'.

This post is just a little reality check to let them know conservatives do not have the market cornered when it comes to these types of things.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

New here aren't you? The liberal side of this forum loves to bash conservatives who have strayed morally, especially over 'family values'.

This post is just a little reality check to let them know conservatives do not have the market cornered when it comes to these types of things.

so in other words, it isn't about standing up for a woman who has been wronged, it is about bashing political group you don't like.

WhatIsAUsername

What's the point of this post? To notify everyone of another woman who has been sexually harassed?

Or to point out another corrupt and above-the-law employee of the United States Government & Co.?

Either way, I fail to see how him being a democrat (or even republican, had you said that) makes this any different? That would be like saying "White/black/Thai/Brazilian employee sexually harassed a female."

Hey
Send this post to all the lefties here
The conservatives already know this
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

NorrinRadd

***New here aren't you? The liberal side of this forum loves to bash conservatives who have strayed morally, especially over 'family values'.

so in other words, it isn't about standing up for a woman who has been wronged, it is about bashing political group you don't like.

That's what it's about for me. :D

Freakin newbies. :P

NorrinRadd

***New here aren't you? The liberal side of this forum loves to bash conservatives who have strayed morally, especially over 'family values'.

Correct. BTW...weren't you going to be leaving us?

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

******New here aren't you? The liberal side of this forum loves to bash conservatives who have strayed morally, especially over 'family values'.

:) I checked... I still have altitude left.... I don't need to cut and run

NorrinRadd

*********New here aren't you? The liberal side of this forum loves to bash conservatives who have strayed morally, especially over 'family values'.

:) I checked... I still have altitude left.... I don't need to cut and run

Yeah, we've heard that before. :ph34r:

quade

Oh, you mean like the right to vote? Oh wait...
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

airdvr

Second woman accuses San Diego mayor of sexual harassment

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/23/politics/california-san-diego-mayor/index.html?hpt=po_c2

I'm wondering if Bob Filner and Anthony Weiner qualify as "Creepy White Ass Crackers"? If you were walking through a neighborhood with an Ice Tea and skittles and Anthony Weiner were following you, and possibly on the phone with Bob Filner. It's possible they want to get all up into your goodies.:S

I was reading an article on the Oscar Mayer Boy, and there were attached comments at the bottom of the article. This comment stood out.

" It tells us all we need to know. But most registered Democrats under 30 have trouble reading and especially comprehending something they tried to read. How can they be informed..? Can CNN and MSNBC and NBC start doing Puppet shows...?":D

devildog

***Not exactly sure the Replublican party has the moral high ground when it comes to respecting women. Especially if you consider women's rights.

Oh, you mean like the right to vote? Oh wait...

Careful there. He doesn't understand the conflict in his position. It can be summarized as follows:
(1) White Men have rights that are, well, just natural.
(2) Women, like animals, should have no rights until white men give them rights
(3) If white men don't sign off on the rights, then women don't have any rights.

Inherent in the argument is the innate supremacy of white men. For example, a woman who has to pay for birth control is placed at equilibrium with a white man who has to pay for birth control - a natural recognition of equality. But if birth control for a woman is made into something that only white men can provide, then that, of course, means that white men control the fate of women.

In a sense, it inherently reinforces a conception of male supremacy - that women need more in order to make them equal. What should women be doing? Showing up an press conferences to support their scumbag husbands. There's a place for a beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated woman like Huma Albedin. Like Silda Wall Spitzer. Like Jane Merrill. Like Hillary Clinton.

Quade's position is that the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment and equal protection under the laws should not apply to women except the specific rights that white men give them.

I absolutely don't believe that Paul consciously believes himself superior to women. But the thinking that women cannot compete or be equals until men tell them they are is inherently chauvenistic. It's not the 1800s anymore.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

But the thinking that women cannot compete or be equals until men tell them they are is inherently chauvenistic. It's not the 1800s anymore.

I agree, but sexism is so persuasive that you wrote the following without even thinking about it:

There's a place for a beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated woman like Huma Albedin. Like Silda Wall Spitzer. Like Jane Merrill. Like Hillary Clinton.

Why "beautiful"? Would you ever see yourself calling out the need for handsome, intelligent, and sophisticated men?

- Dan G

I see what you're saying, and I've thought similar things before, but I was being quite simplistic in my comment. It wasn't the Republicans that were staunchly opposed to women being granted the right to vote when it passed, it was the Democrats (same thing with civil rights as well).
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

[Reply]
Why "beautiful"? Would you ever see yourself calling out the need for handsome, intelligent, and sophisticated men?

What about a "need?" Look - like it or not, appearance is important for all sides and sexes. Yes, plenty look at handsome, intelligent and sophisticated men.

My wife? Intelligent, sophisticated and beautiful. If you think that her physical beauty isn't a plus, you are mistaken. It is what it is.

Jackie Kennedy/Onassis? How about her husband - who debated Nixon on television and famously looked a lot better? Looks open doors for all sides. "What's she doing with him?" Yeah. I've heard it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.