OHCHUTE

Paula Dean and the "N" word.

Remster

gays, single white girls with dobermans, and white girls having black babies.

:|

You can't quit me, baby!

You had me at the "N" word.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

>Both words are offensive. Hence their use.

If you could identify a snack company that sells "nigger pops" I'd be more likely to agree with you.

Your reasoning "well, anything can be offensive, so everything is equally offensive" just doesn't fly. Call a woman a cracker, then call her a cunt. See which gets a bigger reaction in 99% of women out there. Try nigger and black. Try whore and chick. You'll get different reactions. That's not because people are just overly sensitive, that's because some words have been used consistently and historically to attack other groups of people - and those words carry that baggage with them.

Depends on who's calling who the name. Skinnyshrek had a knack for calling friends the really dirty names and making them laugh. That's different though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

billvon

>Skinnyshrek had a knack for calling friends the really dirty names . . . .

Yep, and with friends you're a lot more likely to understand what the other person is saying.

Until the waitress you just called a "Sooty" turns around and speaks to him as a native of England. She was NOT pleased.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

>Until the waitress you just called a "Sooty" turns around and speaks to him as a native of England.

On the plus side you can ask her if she likes fags and you won't get slapped.

Remember a very funny conversation with one of the top 4-way guys at Eloy one Christmas boogie, who was shocked by someone asking to "bum a fag" :D

Then we played him the Kevin Bloody Wilson song, "Santa Clause you c**t"

I am not sure what he thinks of brits now. :D:D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

ChrisD

***>Both words are offensive. Hence their use.

If you could identify a snack company that sells "nigger pops" I'd be more likely to agree with you.

Your reasoning "well, anything can be offensive, so everything is equally offensive" just doesn't fly. Call a woman a cracker, then call her a cunt. See which gets a bigger reaction in 99% of women out there. Try nigger and black. Try whore and chick. You'll get different reactions. That's not because people are just overly sensitive, that's because some words have been used consistently and historically to attack other groups of people - and those words carry that baggage with them.

Guy's your missing the point of it is not up to you...

It is up to those on the other end!

This is what sucks about this issue!

It is up to them!

This is the danger of political correctness, you have to be a high social monitor, or a politico to survive in this day and age, this is the real offensive nature of this modern bullshit!
C

Good post

In a nut shell this is all about limiting free speech and those who wish to do just that!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Paula Deen wins court battle that crumbled her empire. Does it matter?

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2013/0813/Paula-Deen-wins-court-battle-that-crumbled-her-empire.-Does-it-matter
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.