airdvr

Suspects' mother says bombing was staged with paint instead of blood

[:/]

I don't see why the Repubs have such an issue with Obama;

- Dubya/Cheney introduced the idea of keeping detainees indefinitely in Gitmo; Obama has maintained it.

- Dubya/Cheney introduced the idea that POTUS could order drone strikes in foreign lands w/o oversite; Obama loved it so much that he has ordered SIX TIMES as many strikes, and is still ordering more.

- Dubya/Cheney started plans for the Wall St bailout; Obama carried them out.

It could be argued Obama is really just Dubya with a suntan and better speaking skills.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

She needs to see that it wasn't fake.

why? who cares what she thinks?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>Bill, the United States is not the only country to have experienced terrorist attacks
>carried out by muslim terrorists. Major attacks have taken place throughout Europe,
>North Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. That's a lot of mommas
>to comfort.

Yep. And we killed tens of thousands of people "accidentally" in Iraq. That's a lot of mommas to comfort as well.

>I agree the man is "tan", but there's evidence he was raised a "muslim" too

Sounds like you and this woman would get along quite well!

[:/]

I don't see why the Repubs have such an issue with Obama;

- Dubya/Cheney introduced the idea of keeping detainees indefinitely in Gitmo; Obama has maintained it.

>>> Obama said he would close it - Then figured out the right thing to do.

- Dubya/Cheney introduced the idea that POTUS could order drone strikes in foreign lands w/o oversite; Obama loved it so much that he has ordered SIX TIMES as many strikes, and is still ordering more.
>>> Again, not what he said he would do - went against his word

- Dubya/Cheney started plans for the Wall St bailout; Obama carried them out.
I have always disagreed with the bailout.

It could be argued Obama is really just Dubya with a suntan and better speaking skills.

Well, sort of, you are on the right track. Its more along the lines of finding out what the right thing to do is as opposed to the platform you ran on.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You just keep your head in the sand, .

Yes, yes, I know; right after I wake up and smell the coffee.

Let us know when you stumble upon a clue as well.:ph34r:;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Keeping detainees indefinitely in Gitmo? Several have been released and killed Americans a second time on the battlefield.

There are some "Repubs" who feel it time to withdraw all troops and let the muslims go back to doing what they do best: killing each other (until we interfered). As long as we remain, every muslim kid will take spring break in Afghanistan to kill Americans. Get the troops home on our border; not someone else's.

Drones? Wait until we get lasers from outer space. No need for troops on the ground, and if some country refuses KFC or McDonalds...laser em.

Wall Street bailouts? Not every Repub wanted that. It helped unions and screwed investors.

Better speaking skills? Get barack away from his teleprompter, and we will see who has the best speaking skills. I agree barack is a "bush lite" in a lot of ways.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

The sooner we realize they are at war with us and our way of life the better we'll be.

The younger ones don't get that yet. By the time they wake up it will be too late. I feel bad for my kids.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

the same reason Holocaust deniers are ridiculed. They frame Germans as the victims, the good guys, and Jews as the evil super conspirators. This woman is asserting that American killed her boys for some odd reason, and then staged this massive conspiracy to justify it...days earlier.

no, it doesn't matter if she continues to believe her fantasy, but any attempt by her to further it does need to be countered. Fortunately the claims are so retarded that it doesn't take very much.

the same reason Holocaust deniers are ridiculed. They frame Germans as the victims, the good guys, and Jews as the evil super conspirators. This woman is asserting that American killed her boys for some odd reason, and then staged this massive conspiracy to justify it...days earlier.

no, it doesn't matter if she continues to believe her fantasy, but any attempt by her to further it does need to be countered. Fortunately the claims are so retarded that it doesn't take very much.

I don't think it's so much an "attempt by her" as it is her speaking from the gut when microphones are shoved in her face. What she should say is nothing; but unlike her well-educated, articulate brother-in-law Ruslan, she doesn't have the sophistication to handle herself capably in that crucible of emotion and public scrutiny.

FFS, she's a mom, and she's in unspeakable grief for her children and family. Best to just ignore her.

Maybe not, if she's just as radical as her boys, or knew about their plans in advance.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130427/DA5U41103.html

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57581760&feed_id=null&videofeed=null
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>Bill, the United States is not the only country to have experienced terrorist attacks
>carried out by muslim terrorists. Major attacks have taken place throughout Europe,
>North Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. That's a lot of mommas
>to comfort.

Yep. And we killed tens of thousands of people "accidentally" in Iraq. That's a lot of mommas to comfort as well.

Why was there an Al Qaeda plot to derail a train in Canada? How many mommas has Canada killed in Iraq?

>to comfort.

Why was there an Al Qaeda plot to derail a train in Canada? How many mommas has Canada killed in Iraq?

Just FYI, although the Canadian military was (wisely) not involved in Iraq, Canada has had a significant military role in Afghanistan since 2001. For example, in 2006 there were over 2,500 Canadian troops stationed there. Canadian involvement in combat operations ended in 2011, but there are still about 950 military personnel there to train the Afghan military and police.

That being said, it seems to me that Al Quaeda doesn't necessarily need a strong logical justification to decide to target a country. Perhaps they are just doing anything they can to show they aren't quite dead yet.

Don

I would agree. Hate can always find a justification. I just get sick of those who always blame America.

You mean you hate them.

If you don't know the difference between sick and hate, then I would suggest using a dictionary. People who twist what others say, especially when they do it for a living, make me sick, also.

I would agree. Hate can always find a justification. I just get sick of those who always blame America.

You mean you hate them.

If you don't know the difference between sick and hate, then I would suggest using a dictionary. People who twist what others say, especially when they do it for a living, make me sick, also.

Yeah, I know, I hate that.