airdvr

What a surprise - Dorner is dead

If it's Coors or Budweiser or Miller that's fine. Other than that it's a waste of good beer

Take that back!

Coors is good cheap beer it serves a valuable purpose!

About all its good for is dousing Star Crest Recipients during the ceremonies. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This thread is getting boring

so

Dorner manhunt: Incendiary tear gas reportedly used on cabin

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-highly-incendiary-hot-gas-used-on-cabin.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

This thread is getting boring

so

Dorner manhunt: Incendiary tear gas reportedly used on cabin

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-highly-incendiary-hot-gas-used-on-cabin.html

Marc, I posted this 5 posts ago. You're getting slow, old man.

I am tired and I am getting old

But you didnt have to hurt my feelings over it

B|

:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Listen for these parts:

0:17 - "Burn that mother fucker out..."
0:22 - "Burn that fucking house down"
0:40 - "Get going right now - fucking burn this mother fucking..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cNk-bV40XMc

Listen for these parts:

1:00 - "We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the... with the burner. The one that, uh... like we talked about."
1:27 - "Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SCdqybEfy9w

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Listen for these parts:

0:22 - "Burn that fucking house down"
0:40 - "Get going right now - fucking burn this mother fucking..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cNk-bV40XMc

Listen for these parts:

1:00 - "We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the... with the burner. The one that, uh... like we talked about."
1:27 - "Seven burners deployed, and we have a fire."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SCdqybEfy9w

like I said earlier... someone decided this guy was never going to see a judge and jury :o
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

like I said earlier... someone decided this guy was never going to see a judge and jury :o

No...HE decided that.

Cop killers don't have an old timers reunion, he knew the drill.

Exactly

And all the clueless fuck monday morning quarterbacks-sure as hell didn't see you volunteering to go in the cabin and talk him out.
Just hope hell is hotter than that cabin was......

"Lets burn this motherfucker." Interesting way to proverbialy fight fire with fire. Extrajudicial much?

Even if that's what happened at the cabin - and again, we don't know if Dorner or the cops started the fire, I'd point out, again, that the line had been crossed to use deadly force without further notice or attempts to apprehend the suspect. At that point, it's just a matter of method. That being the case, I have no problem with the method being one to minimize the further risk to LEOs by destroying the building in order to kill the suspect inside, as opposed to incurring the risk of an assault by personnel. This was "combat" rules of engagement. Had they had military-grade explosive munitions on hand, I'd have been fine with them using those, too.

seems it was your 'combat' rules of engagement that led to the two innocent women being shot at 20+ times -- and lets not forget the 2nd pickup truck which was run off the road and shot up by different officers on their way to the site of the first civilian shootup, either...

and your one of the ones who thinks only leo need guns?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

seems it was your 'combat' rules of engagement

They're not "my" rules of engagement, genius.

and your one of the ones who thinks only leo need guns?

Assuming you mean "you're", No. I've never remotely suggested anything of the kind. I realize in the non-complex thought processes of the gamer-world inside your head there are only "teammates" or "opponents", but in the real world it really doesn't work that way.

Listen for these parts:

Smoke 'em out...
I can't blame cops for not wanting to stick their heads into windows.
(I'd hope cops are a little more careful with smokes when more civies are around, but the good smokes do burn hot which can lead to a lot of property destruction.)

I saw a video that came out on CBS of some of the gun battle. There sure was a lot of firing, continuous shots for some time, hundreds of rounds. I really wonder in which direction it was going though -- was Dorner continuously firing out, or were cops pouring rounds into the house?

If it was the latter, it was more like full on war than carefully putting a couple shots at a visible target.

Just Thursday morning quarterbacking.

(The vid is probably all over now but I saw it through the CBC: http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/ID/2334555779/)

Edit: A news report suggests a lot of ammo was cooking off in the fire. In any case, details and timeline are unclear to me so far.

If it was the latter, it was more like full on war than carefully putting a couple shots at a visible target.

Suppression fire, it tends to keep the target's head down , keep them defensive & immobile, unwilling to counterattack...

You should see a SEAL Team practice that - when they shoot & scoot it's constant fire down range, anyone on the receiving end wants to lay low 'till the storm is over.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No...HE decided that.

Cop killers don't have an old timers reunion, he knew the drill.

Exactly

And all the clueless fuck monday morning quarterbacks-sure as hell didn't see you volunteering to go in the cabin and talk him out.
Just hope hell is hotter than that cabin was......***

Bravo. Everyone wants to second guess the guys that are out on that two-way range when those second-guessers are the same people that would refuse to put themselves in such danger to begin with, and I would be willing to bet have no experience with getting shot at. Two of their men were bleeding out already, one sadly didn't make it. How many more would you allow to die needlessly as the Incident Commander before taking Dorner out by any means necessary? He made it clear he was NOT going alive and was going to take as many cops with him as he could. Once you are confident there are no innocents inside (probably confirmed by infrared) smoke him out. It is a no-brainer. Dorner signed his own death warrant by his own choosing and some bleeding hearts want to criticize the guys that carried out the job that they themselves are to afraid to do themselves. Give me a break.

These people are the sheep trying to persecute the German Shepherds that they hired to protect them from the wolves.

The shooting incidents of the mistaken ID's were obviously negligent, maybe criminally so. I would be shocked if there wasn't a full investigation into those incidents. I would also be shocked if those same bleeding hearts wouldn't have fired in fear as well in those incidents. I for one would rather be tried by twelve than carried by six. I hope hope I would have the ability to control my trigger finger until I had a positive threat ID'ed, but from experience in the matter all I can say is I have learned not to judge the boots on the ground because I wasn't there, and I know how hard those split second life or death decisions are to make. I especially wouldn't base my judgement off of fucking media reports while not have any first hand experience or evidence it the matter.
I am an asshole, but I am honest

Thank goodness for teeth. I mean come on. Like we didn't know it would be him after he torched the place.

Glad the asshole is gone. Saves California millions in legal fees and even more money to keep him on death row with the 700 other murdurers they're paying to keep alive when they might get the threatment they were sentenced to, and deserve-- DEATH

All I want to know is whether the cops that shot up the two middle aged and elderly hispanic women have been charged with reckless endangerment and assault with a deadly weapon yet. Wrong age, wrong gender, wrong ethnicity, wrong size, and without making any threatening moves. Yes, they were in a pickup truck, but it was a compact, not a half-ton, and of the wrong make and wrong color.

That dumb stunt just cost the city of LA $4.2M: http://news.yahoo.com/los-angeles-settles-women-fired-manhunt-201857475.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

All I want to know is whether the cops that shot up the two middle aged and elderly hispanic women have been charged with reckless endangerment and assault with a deadly weapon yet. Wrong age, wrong gender, wrong ethnicity, wrong size, and without making any threatening moves. Yes, they were in a pickup truck, but it was a compact, not a half-ton, and of the wrong make and wrong color.

That dumb stunt just cost the city of LA $4.2M: http://news.yahoo.com/los-angeles-settles-women-fired-manhunt-201857475.html

There should still be criminal charges, just like you or I would see.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)