ryoder

The Adventures of Darrien Long - Metro Mall Security Guard

Its kind of sad to see bunch of 4 year olds and to know that they'll never make a single positive contribution to the surrounding society.

...because of what they learn from Momma.

Dr. King is rolling in his grave.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We can shoulder some blame . We put a system in place that has allowed momma to continue to be a useless ignorant non contributor. If she actually had to contribute to her own survival she wouldn't be such a hot mess.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I think this Darrien Long guy is my new hero. He's more patient with human beings behaving badly than anybody I've ever seen before. He talks the talk but just will not let them work his nerves into playing the game their way. This guy should be a cop. I hope they pay him well. This can NOT be an easy job.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Its kind of sad to see bunch of 4 year olds and to know that they'll never make a single positive contribution to the surrounding society.

+5000

That shit is disgusting.

I can not IMAGINE my mother EVER talking to someone in a position of authority like that.

Regardless of what transpired to start it off.

If my mother had been so horribly wronged she would have calmly left, probably said a prayer to the dude (shes kinda weird) and then filed some sort of an official complaint.

Not stand there for 5 minutes screaming and cursing and physically assaulting the man while getting her KIDS to also behave that way.

THIS is why guns should be banned!!

You want these fuckin idiots carrying guns around?

ETA: I also noticed the dad is there the entire time. Never even gets involved until the insane mother gets tased. Then he only bothers to get in the guards face and scream about how the guard tased the mom "in front of the babies"......Comedy at its worst.

Never mind you just let the mother of your kids act like a complete asshole in front of the kids for 5 minutes.....Then you get in the face of the other guy and blame him......

I was waiting for one of them to pull a gun out and kill that guard.....you know for disrespecting the mom in front of the babies. Thank god it didn't end that way.

:S

Yes because we are all advocating free government sponsored hand guns. Maybe we can leverage the food stamp program to make this happen.

On second thought that sounds more like a liberal program.

I on the other hand think that this woman should have to support herself and her kids, or she should be put on a government work program.

If she needed a job to not starve to death I guarantee that she wouldn't be such an ignorant individual. She would either act more like a normal member of society, or she would be in a really shitty situation.

Instead of empowering people our current system enables them to be pieces of shit. Now that doesn't mean that all or most people are this way, but it certainly allows whole generations of people like this mother to continue on this way.
=P

I am making an assumption based on the way she conducts herself, that she isn't the type of person that anyone would want to employee.

You watch the video later and let me know if you will hire her to work in your law practice.

Of course I could be wrong, she could be a CPA, but I highly doubt it.
=P

+5000

That shit is disgusting.

I can not IMAGINE my mother EVER talking to someone in a position of authority like that.

If my mother had been so horribly wronged she would have calmly left, probably said a prayer to the dude (shes kinda weird) and then filed some sort of an official complaint.

Not stand there for 5 minutes screaming and cursing and physically assaulting the man while getting her KIDS to also behave that way.

ETA: I also noticed the dad is there the entire time. Never even gets involved until the insane mother gets tased. Then he only bothers to get in the guards face and scream about how the guard tased the mom "in front of the babies"......Comedy at its worst.

Never mind you just let the mother of your kids act like a complete asshole in front of the kids for 5 minutes.....Then you get in the face of the other guy and blame him......

I was waiting for one of them to pull a gun out and kill that guard.....you know for disrespecting the mom in front of the babies. Thank god it didn't end that way.

--------------------------------------------------------
How about creating a soceity where people have to work for what they have instead of being offered government handouts? How about penalties for being a breeder like this woman? But instead these people are perpetuated by the system in place. You shouldnt have to look to far to assess blame. But yet you want to ban all guns and disarm private citizens because of idiots like this.

I'm on a remote computer so I really can't watch the video right now, but I think I get the gist. Is there anything in the video that identifies the employment and/or social benefits status of that woman or her husband?

Not a clue.

Funny thing when I first heard about this incident, I just read "guard tases mom in front of kids" and was expecting some guard brutalized a woman for no good reason. After watching all the videos, I can't believe the self-control that guy has. Whatever he is paid isn't enough. It's a shame he didn't tase the other bitch, too.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think this Darrien Long guy is my new hero. He's more patient with human beings behaving badly than anybody I've ever seen before. He talks the talk but just will not let them work his nerves into playing the game their way. This guy should be a cop. I hope they pay him well. This can NOT be an easy job.
-B

https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/this-fund-is-for-darien-long-kick-ass-mall-cop Crazy, apparently all these people think so too. It's prolly good that he gets the money cause the way crime is around atlanta this guy is on a fast track to being seriously attacked by someone.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

+5000

That shit is disgusting.

--------------------------------------------------------
How about creating a soceity where people have to work for what they have instead of being offered government handouts? How about penalties for being a breeder like this woman? But instead these people are perpetuated by the system in place. You shouldnt have to look to far to assess blame. But yet you want to ban all guns and disarm private citizens because of idiots like this.

Yea because Eugenics is frowned upon.

But don't misunderstand me. I totally support a procreation board that approves all births. I would have strict requirements for breeding, like I have suggested for guns.

The issue I see is people are REALLY against (the govt.) telling them they can or can't breed.

I am not sure how you guys gathered she is on welfare/food stamps beyond that she doesn't look particularly wealthy and has a handful of kids to take care of....which is pretty expensive...

I am with you though. Let the kids and mom starve. It works itself out in time.

Until then IMO, please don't allow them the ability to be fuckin ARMED on top of it.

Once our breeding program takes hold and we breed these people out of society. by all means let guns flow from fountains in the sky.

Most law abiding citizens arm themselves BECAUSE of people with attitudes like this womans. And dont think for a second that with all the history this country has it can just get rid of idiots like this. They're here in numbers and I like to know I can defend myself against people who would use actions such as those to influence small children to grow up with the same attitude.

-B

https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/this-fund-is-for-darien-long-kick-ass-mall-cop Crazy, apparently all these people think so too. It's prolly good that he gets the money cause the way crime is around atlanta this guy is on a fast track to being seriously attacked by someone.

Do you think he will actually get that money?

I hope he does.

Another story is I was greeted by two black men while coming home from work last week. They were very polite and one of them asked me if he'd rather see me on my front doorstep trying to work for a living or doing other things...I bought two bottles of whatever cleaning liquid he was selling. Damn if it didnt get my boat sparkling white :)

Most law abiding citizens arm themselves BECAUSE of people with attitudes like this womans. And dont think for a second that with all the history this country has it can just get rid of idiots like this. They're here in numbers and I like to know I can defend myself against people who would use actions such as those to influence small children to grow up with the same attitude.

I for one would rather worry about 50k of those type of people armed instead of 270 million of them armed.

Thats all. We just agree to disagree on that.

You accept that there is no way to get rid of stupidity in America, but think they should still be allowed weapons.

To me that is like accepting that kids will do unsafe shit, and so just leaving pots of boiling water all over instead of out of reach.....because hey you "can't fix stupid".

No one is worried about what "law abiding" read as (relatively sane and balanced) people are doing.....we are worried about this lady.....