OHCHUTE

Supreme Court to hear alleged OBAMA forgeries

Fucking racist morons.

Anyone who doesn't like that card can kiss my ass.

Got everybody pigeonholed nicely, I see.
:|

Ah, I see you're a Type 13(a). Typical.

*whoosh*
13a????
:D:D
Who knows? I just may be!

Oh, wait....I googled it.

You're not saying I'm a Salmonella Enteritidis phage type 13a...are you?
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Of course she's in on it.

They're ALL in on it.

Everyone who says that it isn't true is in on it.

Even you.

:P

Can I get in on it?

Ummm...what are we getting in on...allegedly?
:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So you allege communication strategy was not even considered in 2007, regarding Obama's middle name, and the possible implication that his middle name might pose a liability in gaining votes especially after the Hussein name was vilified by Bush administration?

OK go ahead and not answer the question.

Yawn.

The only thing I"m asking is how did they put the bound book into the typewriter to do the typing on it? Can't be done. Surely they didn't make a bound book of a collection of Birth Certificates did they.

But if you think his birth certificate is real then why are you still curious? Are you an amateur publisher?

You will note Hussein was not mentioned during the swearing in yesterday. They used "H" Obama. They didn't use Hussein during the first campaign.

What's that skippy? Two minutes on youtube proves that OCHUTE is lying again? Better tell him to do some bloody research.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>So you allege communication strategy was not even considered in 2007,

No, just saying you were lying about "Hussein" not being used during the swearing in. I wasn't saying anything else about your conspiracy theories.

Aaaah good. We're making progress. So you do believe Obama might have suppressed info to keep his middle name under wraps. Very good.

He didn't really embrace using his name until after he was elected.

[url]http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/01/obama-embraces-2/http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/01/obama-embraces-2/

Sorry about the faux pas, but it was necessary to prove a point. It takes checking facts, asking questions and viewing the real thing perhaps to come to descisive decisions. Sorry but I got you to make inquiry. Which prove a point. Your claim is you should not ask questions, yet here you are looking up videos checking the authenticity of information, yet you seem indifferent to asking other more important questions.

Now the question as hand, one which you are avoiding, and instead launching attacks, is: How do you stuff a bound book into manual typewriter so that you might type names on a page?

I don't see how that is possible no matter what the story is. Is the book perfect bound, or spiral ring bound? How many pages in the book. All that information might be inportant in learning how one might have put the book into the roller to type on it. If the book is perfect bound with a cardboard type of covers, much like an accounting record book, there is no way possible to put the book through the roller.

Have any ideas? You are an engineer right? Dont you have an inquisitive mind? What is your make of it. Regardless of any story. As the story points to someone putting a book into a manual typewriter.

Waiting to see if you'll answer this question.

Now the question as hand, one which you are avoiding, and instead launching attacks, is: How do you stuff a bound book into manual typewriter so that you might type names on a page?

Are you under the impression that people make any kind of book by binding first and printing second?

And again, why would they make a fake document, take the completely unneccessary, time consuming and wrong step of putting it into book form and then copy it for distribution in such a way as to make sure it is visibly a copy from a book even though they know it's a dead giveaway because the real document would not be part of a book? All the time, all the money, all the people involved in a huge criminal conspiracy and they intentionally create a big 'Gotcha' in their keystone piece of fake evidence?

I don't see how that is possible no matter what the story is. Is the book perfect bound, or spiral ring bound? How many pages in the book. All that information might be inportant in learning how one might have put the book into the roller to type on it. If the book is perfect bound with a cardboard type of covers, much like an accounting record book, there is no way possible to put the book through the roller.

I'm going to put this delicately: you have an extremely limited imagination.

>So you do believe Obama might have suppressed info to keep his middle name under wraps.

Nope again. But nice try!

> It takes checking facts, asking questions and viewing the real thing perhaps to come
>to descisive decisions.

Decisive decisions. Are those like real realities? Or massive enormities? Or conspiracy nuts?

> Is the book perfect bound, or spiral ring bound?

It is bound in the skin of unbelievers, of course. I mean, duh. If you'd spent even ten minutes on Birthers.org you would have discovered that.

>So you do believe Obama might have suppressed info to keep his middle name under wraps.

Billvon: Nope again. But nice try!

So why did Obama spend a million dollars to suppress the information?

Since you're acting like a high school kid maybe we should put it in a multiple choice format so that you're more focused.

1. Why did Obama hire lawyers and pay to have information about his birth records suppressed

A. There was no record as inititally reported by HI
B. Obama knew he stole an identity of someone else
C. Mrs Obama really wasn't his mother
D. Obama knew he wasn't born in the USA
E. Brian and Obama decided "Hussien" on his birth certificate posed a problem in gaining votes so they suppressed the information.

If it's not any of these, then what is the reason. And of course any stupid reason you give that's not ligit, is well stupid.

While your pondering you illustrious answer:

(You should turn your picknic table discussion into a play. It's would be highly entertaining, in fact you could use this thread as a script. You BillVON the BELIEVER antagonist. Keeper of THE BOOK of SUPREME TRUTH. Just believe, never question. Anyone that questions is a fake.

>You BillVON the BELIEVER antagonist.

So I oppose believers? I thought I _was_ a believer! You have your slurs all mixed up again.

>So why did Obama spend a million dollars to suppress the information?

He didn't. I can prove all that money went to junk food. Specifically communist ice cream, from the Chistaya Liniya ice cream factory in Russia.

If you doubt this ask yourself this:

Why does Obama refuse to discuss his ice cream purchases? Why won't he even entertain buying all that ice cream from a US source?

Why has the White House refused to release any records of its purchases from Chistaya Liniya?

Why has everyone who has asked this question before disappeared? Why the cover-up? (Proof of this - have you heard about Chistaya Liniya before?)

But don't worry; just keep accepting the lies about ice cream that the White House shoves down your throat. Just open wide and say "Baaaaaa."

>You BillVON the BELIEVER antagonist.

So I oppose believers? I thought I _was_ a believer! You have your slurs all mixed up again.

>So why did Obama spend a million dollars to suppress the information?

He didn't. I can prove all that money went to junk food. Specifically communist ice cream, from the Chistaya Liniya ice cream factory in Russia.

If you doubt this ask yourself this:

Why does Obama refuse to discuss his ice cream purchases? Why won't he even entertain buying all that ice cream from a US source?

Why has the White House refused to release any records of its purchases from Chistaya Liniya?

Why has everyone who has asked this question before disappeared? Why the cover-up? (Proof of this - have you heard about Chistaya Liniya before?)

But don't worry; just keep accepting the lies about ice cream that the White House shoves down your throat. Just open wide and say "Baaaaaa."

Good effort in avoiding the question but, you are looking pretty silly.
OK, I'll take your answer that marketing communications is not a factor in strategy in running for office of President. Brain and Obama never discussed strategy according to you.

And it is possible you can put a book through a manual typewriter according to you as well.

Thanks for helping with the research.

> you are looking pretty silly.

Yes. I am concerned that someone reading this thread will think "you know, that OHCHUTE is making a lot of sense, but that billvon - he's just silly."

>And it is possible you can put a book through a manual typewriter according to you as well.

Here's another clue for you all - the Walrus was Paul.

Yes. I am concerned that someone reading this thread will think "you know, that OHCHUTE is making a lot of sense, but that billvon - he's just silly."

>And it is possible you can put a book through a manual typewriter according to you as well.

[muffled sounds] I buried John [/muffled sounds]
Remster

>

Have any ideas? You are an engineer right? Dont you have an inquisitive mind? What is your make of it. Regardless of any story. As the story points to someone putting a book into a manual typewriter.

Ill take a stab at this one.

It never happened. That's how.

There is no evidence what you claim happened, ever happened.

Lol, this one made me chuckle.

>

Ill take a stab at this one.

It never happened. That's how.

There is no evidence what you claim happened, ever happened.

Then how did they get the bound book through the typewriter to type on it?

I think anyone reading this thread knows OHCHUTE is making at LOT OF SENSE while others are looking silly. You look silliy because you evade ALL questions. So tell us, state of HI said the vital birth records are in the bound book and contain typewritten pages with signatures. How did they put the book through the typewriter?

You never answered the question. And the responses you do give BILLVON do make you look silly.

Now it must be a lonely job being a moderator MR BILLVON, and I enjoy how you parse lines of type from my copy so that you can keep yourself focused, but I must tell you my research is about ended. You've been a lot of help regarding the information I've collected. Regretabily I'll be unable to furnish you any results of the study but the only thing I can tell you about social networking is that in the near future you will witness the failure of such programs. Websites like this and many others will fad away mainly because people like you drive away sensible posters. Like slag is to steel the intelligent will move on and the slag will remain. If you don't think that is true. Just watch. I'll prove it.

So tell us, state of HI said the vital birth records are in the bound book and contain typewritten pages with signatures. How did they put the book through the typewriter?

Holy shit you're right. Books don't exist:o

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!!! The publishing industry is one big conspiracy.

So tell us, state of HI said the vital birth records are in the bound book and contain typewritten pages with signatures. How did they put the book through the typewriter?

And I can prove it with a Jenga set too!!
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

And I can prove it with a Jenga set too!!

Win!

/End thread:D

>I think anyone reading this thread knows OHCHUTE is . . . . looking silly.

>Now it must be a lonely job being a moderator MR BILLVON, and I enjoy how
>you parse lines of type from my copy

I never do that!

>Websites like this and many others will fad away mainly because people like you
>drive away sensible posters.

If it means driving away people like you - we can live with that. Less entertainment, though.