RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

RonD1120

Yes it does... and how about laying some of the blame on those who cut the State Departments security budgets for embassies but I guess you do not want to worry about a minor detail like that... nor do the tools wasting so much money on investigations... perhaps they should investigate their navels.

Actually, I believe that is beyond the scope of this thread. I want BHO and HRC to be exposed for what they are. Truthfully, I have almost abandoned hope.WWJD

Truth matters

tkhayes

I stopped listening at 1:30 when he basically dismissed all the attacks on embassies where no Americans were killed' embassy attack as not relevant to the overall point he is trying to make.

Embassies are in fact attacked with fairly historical relevance. he is cherry picking already what he likes and dislikes.

more rhetoric.

How's that 9th or 10th congressional investigation going anyway? yawn.

To bad you didn't watch the rest of the video. Looks like the investigation in coming along nicely. They have a pretty thorough timeline of events.

Of course, just like with Clinton Cash and the E-mail scandal, no matter how corrupt Clinton is, the DOJ with never prosecute. She is above the law.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Amazon

******Just found this video I thought summed up Benghazi pretty well. Can anyone spot any inaccuracies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

I agree, thanks for sharing to this thread. Bill Whittle does an excellent job detailing the lack of competence and character in our highest eschelon of government. Yes, Benghazi does matter to the surviving families and to American political history.

Yes it does... and how about laying some of the blame on those who cut the State Departments security budgets for embassies but I guess you do not want to worry about a minor detail like that... nor do the tools wasting so much money on investigations... perhaps they should investigate their navels.

With the timeline of events laid out as they were, Clinton should have either provided more security or pulled those guys out. To the guys on the ground, it was not secret as to what was happening there.

If she didn't have the money, as you suggest, for the security, she should have pulled them out. To not do so was incompetent, and to cover it up the way she did with the obscure internet video was criminal.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

jgoose71

*********Just found this video I thought summed up Benghazi pretty well. Can anyone spot any inaccuracies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

I agree, thanks for sharing to this thread. Bill Whittle does an excellent job detailing the lack of competence and character in our highest eschelon of government. Yes, Benghazi does matter to the surviving families and to American political history.

With the timeline of events laid out as they were, Clinton should have either provided more security or pulled those guys out. To the guys on the ground, it was not secret as to what was happening there.

If she didn't have the money, as you suggest, for the security, she should have pulled them out. To not do so was incompetent, and to cover it up the way she did with the obscure internet video was criminal.

Have you ever thought of writing fiction... you appear to be making an attempt at it.... just like the tools on the sub-committee that could have provided the funding if they were actually interested in the security of our people overseas.

rubbish. there have been a bunch of investigations, all conducted by her sworn enemies in the Republican Party. If she was going to be found guilty of something, then they would have dug it up.

Unless of course your Republicans are just as corrupt as you accuse her of being.

rubbish. absolute rubbish.

As far as the timeline goes....more rubbish. coulda shoulda woulda. risk is assessed every day in many situations and sometime people die because of it. shit happens. still tragic but a far cry from 'negligent homicide'

Great country we live in, where after 4 years of investigations, and more to come, you can still stand on a soapbox and spout lies and rhetoric as truth.

good thing we can stand up and call it the rubbish that it is. fiction.

i expect the GOP is simply keeping it under wraps until closer to the 2016 election where they can then ramp up 'yet another investigation' and start beating that drum. after-all, that is probably the only chance they have.

tkhayes

rubbish. there have been a bunch of investigations, all conducted by her sworn enemies in the Republican Party. If she was going to be found guilty of something, then they would have dug it up.

Unless of course your Republicans are just as corrupt as you accuse her of being.

rubbish. absolute rubbish.

As far as the timeline goes....more rubbish. coulda shoulda woulda. risk is assessed every day in many situations and sometime people die because of it. shit happens. still tragic but a far cry from 'negligent homicide'

Great country we live in, where after 4 years of investigations, and more to come, you can still stand on a soapbox and spout lies and rhetoric as truth.

good thing we can stand up and call it the rubbish that it is. fiction.

i expect the GOP is simply keeping it under wraps until closer to the 2016 election where they can then ramp up 'yet another investigation' and start beating that drum. after-all, that is probably the only chance they have.

Your absolute refusal to accept the truth when it stares you right in the face is breathtaking....:ph34r:

It reminds me of George Stephanopoulos donating $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation and then reading Clinton Cash...:ph34r:

The time line is correct. There are two reasons why she is not in Jail.

1. We know what went into the White house and what came out. Where and why the information was changed has been hidden. Either E-mails have been deleted or Memos have been redacted. Can't charge someone until you know exactly who's guilty.

2. The DOJ is corrupt. Even if/when they found out who did it, if it was Clinton, they still won't charge her. The e-mail scandal is a primary example. Two independent Inspector Generals have forwarded requests for criminal investigations and they have been ignored.

So there you have it. The government you voted for.

Your absolute refusal to accept the truth when it stares you right in the face is breathtaking....

Your absolute refusal to accept the outcomes of the investigations when it stares you right in the face is breathtaking....

fixed that for you

tkhayes

Your absolute refusal to accept the truth when it stares you right in the face is breathtaking....

Your absolute refusal to accept the outcomes of the investigations when it stares you right in the face is breathtaking....

fixed that for you

As explained above, I know the outcomes of the investigations that are complete. Not all are complete though. Hillary is supposed to be testifying for the select committee in Oct. I can't wait.

You should do your research on more than just MSNBC...:ph34r:

jgoose71

fixed that for you

As explained above, I know the outcomes of the investigations that are complete. Not all are complete though. Hillary is supposed to be testifying for the select committee in Oct. I can't wait.

Of course everything on the PROPAGANDA Wing of the WHITE PARTY is fair and balanced and only reports the real news.

Yeah yeah we get it..... PRAVDA..Murica style:S

Amazon

fixed that for you

Of course everything on the PROPAGANDA Wing of the WHITE PARTY is fair and balanced and only reports the real news.

So your saying Hillary is no longer testifying before the select committee? Source?

Or is it a general counter accusation. "Faux News Lies! Hillary is innocent! End the war on women!"

Along with the general reason people support Hillary:
"Why do you support Hillary Clinton?"
"She just gets me, and she is not a republican."

Well thought out arguments from the well informed masses.....:ph34r:

So your saying Hillary is no longer testifying before the select committee? Source?

so you're saying that something will come out of this testimony that will take the outcome from 'no wrong doing' in all the previous investigations to 'finding of criminal behavior worthy of prosecution' in this one?

By your own account of the foreseen events, you are basically saying that everyone involved in every previous investigation was likely criminally incompetent.

jgoose71

fixed that for you

Or is it a general counter accusation. "Faux News Lies! Hillary is innocent! End the war on women!"

Along with the general reason people support Hillary:
"Why do you support Hillary Clinton?"
"She just gets me, and she is not a republican."

Well thought out arguments from the well informed masses.....:ph34r:

Hey whatever works for those of you in the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

Lush Rimjob is probably creaming his jeans while praying SOMETHING they have thrown out there no matter how ludicrous against the wall will stick.

tkhayes

so you're saying that something will come out of this testimony that will take the outcome from 'no wrong doing' in all the previous investigations to 'finding of criminal behavior worthy of prosecution' in this one?

By your own account of the foreseen events, you are basically saying that everyone involved in every previous investigation was likely criminally incompetent.

The basic problem with your argument is you are asking people to believe what the government tells them. Personally I have no problem believing any of it. I believe we are governed by incompetent people. I don't believe there was any malice involved until after the idiots realized something was wrong. I believe a Benghazi cover-up and the cooked unemployment figures were an attempt at smoke and mirrors 2 months prior to a close election.

Now you want us to believe the results of more politicians who say nothing wrong happened. I have 2 rules when it comes to politicians; 1: most of them would lie when the truth would sound better. 2: take whatever they say and turn it around 180 degree and you're probably alot closer to the truth.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

The basic problem with your argument is you are asking people to believe what the government tells them. Personally I have no problem believing any of it. I believe we are governed by incompetent people. I don't believe there was any malice involved until after the idiots realized something was wrong. I believe a Benghazi cover-up and the cooked unemployment figures were an attempt at smoke and mirrors 2 months prior to a close election.

Now you want us to believe the results of more politicians who say nothing wrong happened. I have 2 rules when it comes to politicians; 1: most of them would lie when the truth would sound better. 2: take whatever they say and turn it around 180 degree and you're probably alot closer to the truth.

Then actually do some research into who you vote for and WHO is actually paying the bills from the men behind the curtain who OWN you and them ..... and NO... not all politicians do it. That is just what the bought and paid for by the STINK TANKS want you to parrot.

Amazon

Then actually do some research into who you vote for and WHO is actually paying the bills from the men behind the curtain who OWN you and them ..... and NO... not all politicians do it. That is just what the bought and paid for by the STINK TANKS want you to parrot.

STINK TANKS can't by hard facts, and there are some hard facts that you are ignoring. There are some hard facts that are also being hidden still.

The big one is who changed the narrative? Never mind why, just who?

Rep Gowdy is not backing off. Seriously incriminating evidence is beginning to be exposed. She is Teflon coated. Maybe it will stick, maybe not.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/11/gowdy-does-not-mince-words-reacting-to-hillary-email-revelation-this-is-a-national-security-issue/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Firewire&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%208-12-15%20FINAL
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

CNN

Looks like some confusion, maybe she did, maybe she didn't, retroactive changes to the classification are also possible.
Looks to me like no intent, but very little content appears to have been looked at so far....who knows?
I'm thinking no way on anything criminal whatsoever.
I'm never going to understand the personal server though, that's simply not how information security works.

billvon

>Seriously incriminating evidence is beginning to be exposed.

You said that two years ago and have been saying it in every post since then.

At some point people stop believing you when you cry "wolf!"

Not sure what you mean by "crying 'wolf'". I intend to post current news articles whenever one strikes my awareness.

Four Americans were unnecessarily sacrificed in Benghazi.

BHO and HC et.al. lied to us in 2008.

HC maintained an illegal mail server allegedly discussing Top Secret, both external and internal, correspondence.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***>Seriously incriminating evidence is beginning to be exposed.

Not sure what you mean by "crying 'wolf'". I intend to post current news articles whenever one strikes my awareness.

HC maintained an illegal mail server allegedly discussing Top Secret, both external and internal, correspondence.

Compared to the amount of "Americans were unnecessarily sacrificed in Benghazi" the Bush Administration was well over 1000 times that in a completely useless and unnecessary war in Iraq... as prophesized by the Project for a New American Century... So far its been a bit of a bumpy ride for ordinary Americans who voted for the neo cons. It has been wildly successful for the members of the PNAC though.... but what did all those lives really matter if a few wealthy people can become fabulously wealthy.

RonD1120

***>Seriously incriminating evidence is beginning to be exposed.

Over 4,000 Americans were unnecessarily sacrificed in Iraq.

GWB and Cheney lied to us in 2002-2003.

How about some outrage over THAT!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.