RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

>can't we be outraged over both and discuss them separately?

Sure can. But what both sides do is discuss one incessantly, every minute of the day, as loudly as they can, as often as they can - and then hope everyone forgets the other one.

billvon

>can't we be outraged over both and discuss them separately?

Sure can. But what both sides do is discuss one incessantly, every minute of the day, as loudly as they can, as often as they can - and then hope everyone forgets the other one.

Correct Bill. Sure wish you liberals would STFU. ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

SkyDekker

We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

We have another president lieing about something and costing thousands of americans their life in Iraq.

I would almost think outrage is really only based on political affiliation. Sad really.

Which one was the most necessary?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker John Boehner declared Friday he would create a select committee to investigate the Benghazi attack, providing Republicans with a high-profile forum to target the Obama administration's credibility ahead of crucial midterm elections.

Boehner said U.S. officials misled the American people after the Sept. 11, 2012, assault on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. He said emails released this week showed the White House has withheld documents from congressional investigators and asked, "What else about Benghazi is the Obama administration still hiding from the American people?"

http://news.yahoo.com/boehner-appoint-select-benghazi-committee-161841629--politics.html;_ylt=A0LEVyupGWRTxGYAIqJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0NmFzY2dtBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDI4M18x

The key question is, will this committee have more power and will they exercise it? Personally, I hope Boehner is feeling that certain tingle. Anyone remember Games People Play by Dr Eric Byrne? IGYYSOB
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker John Boehner declared Friday he would create a select committee to investigate the Benghazi attack, providing Republicans with a high-profile forum to target the Obama administration's credibility ahead of crucial midterm elections.

Boehner said U.S. officials misled the American people after the Sept. 11, 2012, assault on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. He said emails released this week showed the White House has withheld documents from congressional investigators and asked, "What else about Benghazi is the Obama administration still hiding from the American people?"

http://news.yahoo.com/boehner-appoint-select-benghazi-committee-161841629--politics.html;_ylt=A0LEVyupGWRTxGYAIqJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB0NmFzY2dtBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDI4M18x

The key question is, will this committee have more power and will they exercise it? Personally, I hope Boehner is feeling that certain tingle. Anyone remember Games People Play by Dr Eric Byrne? IGYYSOB

Rep Gowdy is known for his aggressiveness. It appears a message has been sent. That message being the truth is going to be known
Now, I do not know where that will lead to but given the admins desire to keep to much secrete, one has to feel it will not be good for them
Remember, it was not the break in at Watergate that got Nixon out of office, it was the cover up

http://www.newsmax.com/

"I have evidence that, not only are they hiding it, there's an intent to hide it," the South Carolina Republican told "On the Record With Greta Van Susteren" on Fox News. "I can't disclose that evidence yet, but I have evidence that there was a systematic, intentional decision to withhold certain documents from Congress — and we're just sick of it."

And the reason is consistent with the all the other data and reports that were, lets say, adjusted, before the election
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

turtlespeed

***We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

We have another president lieing about something and costing thousands of americans their life in Iraq.

I would almost think outrage is really only based on political affiliation. Sad really.

We'll chalk you up for: "lying is fine, as long as I like the outcome"

SkyDekker

******We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

I take exception to the claim that GWB lied. In order to lie, he would have had to have the faintest glimmering of a clue, and I know of nothing that would support such a claim.

Thus I submit that GWB is an idiot, not a liar.

SkyDekker

******We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

Are you quoting Nixon? As it wasn't about the blowjob this is not about the attack. I know it's a difficult concept for you. Focus man, focus!

Destinations by Roxanne

Discrepancies between Benghazi emails released to Congress, watchdog group

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/discrepancies-between-benghazi-emails-released-to-congress-watchdog-group/

While the text and subject line are redacted in full for both Judicial Watch and Capitol Hill, there are unexplained differences in the classification. The emails, originally marked "unclassified," were retroactively classified in February by the Department of State.

Quack?

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Discrepancies between Benghazi emails released to Congress, watchdog group

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/discrepancies-between-benghazi-emails-released-to-congress-watchdog-group/

While the text and subject line are redacted in full for both Judicial Watch and Capitol Hill, there are unexplained differences in the classification. The emails, originally marked "unclassified," were retroactively classified in February by the Department of State.

Quack?

Walks like ?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

SkyDekker

> "lying is fine, as long as I like the outcome"

You just described the Obama Admin
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

> "lying is fine, as long as I like the outcome"

You just described the Obama Admin

We can hope that at least he'll be intellectually honest and say that that does describe Obamacare, the plans you can keep if you want them, and how the left keeps chirping that it is OK because the ends justify the means.

you guys might be interested in this,

http://rt.com/usa/157152-kerry-congressional-subpoena-benghazi/

Despite being subpoenaed by Congress to testify on the 2012 Benghazi attack later this month, US Secretary of State John Kerry will not appear before the House of Representatives’ oversight committee as demanded.

The announcement was made Monday by State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf, who stated that instead of going before Congress n May 21, Kerry will instead continue with his initial plans to travel to Mexico. Although the Telegraph reports that Harf called the subpoena “a waste of time and taxpayer dollars,” she suggested the department would work something out with the House.

So how is a subpoena in any way optional?

vision

you guys might be interested in this,

http://rt.com/usa/157152-kerry-congressional-subpoena-benghazi/

Despite being subpoenaed by Congress to testify on the 2012 Benghazi attack later this month, US Secretary of State John Kerry will not appear before the House of Representatives’ oversight committee as demanded.

The announcement was made Monday by State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf, who stated that instead of going before Congress n May 21, Kerry will instead continue with his initial plans to travel to Mexico. Although the Telegraph reports that Harf called the subpoena “a waste of time and taxpayer dollars,” she suggested the department would work something out with the House.

So how is a subpoena in any way optional?

It is interesting how the fringers in our country want to keep beating this rather well tenderized horse... which is now somehow strangely aligned with the blithering morons on Commie TV News. Comrade PutIn must be salivating again.

It is interesting how the fringers in our country want to keep beating this rather well tenderized horse... which is now somehow strangely aligned with the blithering morons on Commie TV News.

I take it you are a democrat to the grave... lol

How the hell is Kerry being subpoenaed by Congress and ignoring the legal responsibilty to attend, anything close to flogging a dead horse.

Nice try, I guess your cognition is set in concrete.

Listen carefully
Only right wing tea party republican voting people are required to follow the law

The left is above the law
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***Listen carefully
Only right wing tea party republican voting people are required to follow the law

You mean like paying grazing fees and following court orders?

Thank you for pointing out exactly to what I was refering to!

the left bitches about this but Obama gets a pass
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Listen carefully

But you were all happy with him not following the law. Actually, he was a great patriot for standing up to "The Man".

Now you are all upset that Kerry is standing up to "The Man".

Aren't you doing the exact same thing you are accusing "the left" of?

SkyDekker

*********Listen carefully

But you were all happy with him not following the law. Actually, he was a great patriot for standing up to "The Man".

Now you are all upset that Kerry is standing up to "The Man".

Aren't you doing the exact same thing you are accusing "the left" of?

No, I am not
If you care to read back I only posted corrections

I stated early on that the so called disgust by many here was easy to ignore because they were not consistant when it came to who should be forced to follow the law

I have niether supported or condemed Bundy

I think the BLM is out of control but I do not know enough about the Bundy case to have an opinion about him
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

ok:

***Listen carefully

That is what you consider a correction?

You dont recognize satire?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

ok:

***Listen carefully

That is what you consider a correction?

You dont recognize satire?

Only his own, while we - the rest of the world scratch our heads and say, "Huh?"

Charles Krauthammer
Opinion Writer
Benghazi: How to do the hearings right

The select committee will be headed by Rep. Trey Gowdy, a skilled 16-year prosecutor. He needs to keep the hearings clean and strictly fact-oriented. Questions only, no speechifying. Every sentence by every GOP committee member must end with a question mark. Should any committee Republican instead make a declarative statement ending in a period, the chairman should immediately, by button, deliver an electric shock through the violator’s seat.

The areas of inquiry are obvious. They are three: before, during and after.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-how-to-do-the-benghazi-hearings-right/2014/05/08/86c2a49a-d6e3-11e3-aae8-c2d44bd79778_story.html

ETA: My worry at this point is that some Congressmen will try to personify the hearings in an attempt attain more voter recognition instead of seeking the full evidence required for indictments.

On a personal note, I am reading Krauthammer's book Things That Matter. His explanation of his transformation from lifelong Democrat to conservative is very informative. I recommend it for my liberal peers in this forum.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Charles Krauthammer
Opinion Writer
Benghazi: How to do the hearings right

The select committee will be headed by Rep. Trey Gowdy, a skilled 16-year prosecutor. He needs to keep the hearings clean and strictly fact-oriented. Questions only, no speechifying. Every sentence by every GOP committee member must end with a question mark. Should any committee Republican instead make a declarative statement ending in a period, the chairman should immediately, by button, deliver an electric shock through the violator’s seat.

The areas of inquiry are obvious. They are three: before, during and after.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-how-to-do-the-benghazi-hearings-right/2014/05/08/86c2a49a-d6e3-11e3-aae8-c2d44bd79778_story.html

Like that ever happens at Congressional hearings.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.