RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

Email received, pertinent and meaningful.

"A bump in the road" .... remember that calloused statement? I don't know the author of this poem. Received it today. Very thought provoking and poignant. I do recall, however, the President referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road." Today I heard an ex-Navy Seal being interviewed on Fox News regarding a book he has written about how to handle crisis situations in our lives. At the end of the interview he asked if he could make a comment on Benghazi and of course the anchor said yes. He then thanked Fox News for keeping theBenghazi story in the news, since other news organizations are not. He said the Seals who died deserve the public knowing the truth about the whole affair.
The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).

THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI
We're the battling boys of Benghazi
No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell
Defending our country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,
fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty Countrymen from the jaws of fate
Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
But we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
So we fought, and we fought, and we fought 'til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,
But Barack Obama didn't give a damn.
Just two dead seals who carried the load
No thanks to us.........we were just "Bumps In The Road".

So will this reach every American with a computer? Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the incompetent people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seal's execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing? The Obama Administration obviously won't be held accountable because we apparently accept Hilary Clinton's statement, "What difference does it make?"

Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

DanG

...people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seal's execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

Bullshit

Your are right
they should have done something
but they didnt
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

...people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seal's execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

Bullshit

How do you know? They wrote those people off and went to sleep with a clear conscience. Hell, the "Commander-in- Chief" went campaigning the next day.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/13/benghazi-transcripts-top-defense-officials-briefed-obama-on-attack-not-video-or/

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest

Numerous aides to the president and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly told the public in the weeks following the murder of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans that night -- as Obama's hotly contested bid for re-election was entering its final stretch -- that there was no evidence the killings were the result of a premeditated terrorist attack, but rather were the result of a protest gone awry. Subsequent disclosures exposed the falsity of that narrative, and the Obama administration ultimately acknowledged that its early statements on Benghazi were untrue.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

DanG

You creamed you undies when it came out

I guess the answer to my question is yes, yes it would kill you to read something that doesn't echo your usual sources of "news".

Well, I would not consider Feinstein one of my usual sources
Would you?

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/195327-feinstein-rejects-nyt-on-benghazi
Abraham Lincoln

Dear Mr. Progressive Liberal, As a member of the SPECOPS community I am greatly troubled by the lies and non-accountability for the tragic loss of four Americans in Benghazi.

Dear Concerned, Have you signed up for Obamacare? You are going to be fined by the IRS if you have not.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

rushmc

***Guess you still haven't read the NYT piece, huh?

I guess the truth doesnt count huh?

Out of respect for DanG I attempted to read the NYT story. I made it into the third segment and lost interest. Too much fluff for me.

RonD1120

******Guess you still haven't read the NYT piece, huh?

I guess the truth doesnt count huh?

Out of respect for DanG I attempted to read the NYT story. I made it into the third segment and lost interest. Too much fluff for me.

I got a bit further
but it had nothing to do with DanG's request
Abraham Lincoln

And it looks like the WH knew the video had nothing to do with it BEFORE they sent Rice out to lie to everyone

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/14/benghazi-transcripts-top-defense-officials-briefed-obama-on-attack-not-video-or/

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.

Gen. Carter Ham, who at the time was head of AFRICOM, the Defense Department combatant command with jurisdiction over Libya, told the House in classified testimony last year that it was him who broke the news about the unfolding situation in Benghazi to then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The tense briefing -- in which it was already known that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens had been targeted and had gone missing -- occurred just before the two senior officials departed the Pentagon for their session with the commander in chief.

Abraham Lincoln

Senate Panel: Deadly Attack on Consulate in Benghazi Was Preventable

The Senate Intelligence Committee said on Wednesday that the deadly Sept. 11, 2012, attack by militants on U.S. government posts in Benghazi, Libya, was preventable and faulted the State Department for inadequate security precautions.

“Throughout this investigation, the Obama administration was more of a roadblock than a contributor to committee efforts to look into the root cause of these attacks," said Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.. "This is especially troubling given that no one at the State Department, which has direct responsibility for the safety of U.S. diplomatic posts overseas, has been held accountable.

“Despite many promises of ensuring justice for those behind this attack, that has not happened. This complete absence of accountability is unacceptable, and it is my hope that this administration will finally commit the intelligence, diplomatic and military resources to bring those responsible for these attacks to justice.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/benghazi-senate-state-department/2014/01/15/id/547137?ns_mail_uid=38937452&ns_mail_job=1553431_01152014&promo_code=163C4-1

When the Tripoli team made it to the annex, two former SEALs employed as CIA security contractors, were on a roof returning fire. Three mortar rounds hit the building, killing both men and badly wounding a State Department security officer.
Sergeant Halbruner and his Marine colleague are believed to have played a major role in getting the wounded off the roof under intense fire.

Critics of the Obama administration’s response to Benghazi say the fact that two Delta Force commandos were instrumental in the rescue shows that the Pentagon should have made a concerted effort to get troops to the annex.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/25/delta-force-commando-awarded-second-highest-milita/

The same reporters that insist their former GOP favorite Chris Christie is ruined for 2016 by traffic jams on a bridge are letting Hillary Clinton skate for embassy-security neglect that led to four dead government employees at Benghazi.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/25/media-let-hillary-off-the-benghazi-hook/

The problem, as SOFREP has pointed out before, is not that we have four dead American heroes killed in the line of duty. The world is a dangerous place, and bad stuff happens, we get it. The issue is that nothing was done afterwards to hold people accountable or learn from our mistakes in order to reduce risk to other Americans serving in dangerous places.

Emphasis mine

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/benghazi-snap-shot-failed-department-of-state-employee-given-security-role/

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/hillary-clintons-teflon-shell-benghazi-findings-wont-influence-2016-12823/

Teflon Hillary Clinton: Benghazi won’t influence 2016

Will Hillary Clinton be an easy candidate for Republicans to defeat due to her association with the Obama administration’s failed policies and scandals of which Benghazi is only one? Anybody who thinks so is living in an alternate quantum reality.

Still many Republican pundits and strategists are expressing optimism, including some of the brighter ones like syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer.

“I don’t see any impediment on the way to her nomination,” Krauthammer said on Fox News Channel’s Special Report, but his assessment of Hillary’s chances in the general election were quite different. He described her as “a relatively weak opponent” and predicted that Republicans will be treated to “a really good shot at the White House,” if Hillary represents the opposition.

This prediction of sorts was consistent with an earlier statement Krauthammer made about Hillary while being interviewed by Bill O’Reilly.

“Name me one thing she accomplished in the four years….The only thing that came out of her Secretary of State period was a memorable line, ‘what difference does it make,’ about the Benghazi catastrophe – the first slaying of an American ambassador in three decades.”

Needless to say, I am saddened and sickened by the attitude and position of many Americans. I equate HC with old lady underwear hanging to dry on the back porch. But, that's just me.

Ex-CBS Journalist Active in Covering Benghazi, Fast & Furious Describes ‘Chilling Effect’ Obama Admin. Has on Reporting

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/13/ex-cbs-journalist-active-in-covering-benghazi-fast-furious-describes-chilling-effect-obama-admin-has-on-reporting/

'chilling effect'....well that pretty frickin' important especially coming from some one who is a 'ex' reporter....that means not a reporter anymore right? Wow. I got an ex janitor over here with an opposing opinion.....they think BHO is doing a pretty good job...and Benghazi is dead, and that right wing fundamentalist Christians probably should stay quiet more often.....

tkhayes

'chilling effect'....well that pretty frickin' important especially coming from some one who is a 'ex' reporter....that means not a reporter anymore right? Wow. I got an ex janitor over here with an opposing opinion.....they think BHO is doing a pretty good job...and Benghazi is dead, and that right wing fundamentalist Christians probably should stay quiet more often.....

So . . . if you stop working at a particular dropzone as an AFFI, and are waiting to go to work at another dropzone, does that make you and ex instructor?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun