RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

All I am trying to say is that when it comes to reports it is entirely normal to take into account who the writers are. Everybody has a bias and it will show through in most, if not all reporting.

I don't think it is unreasonable to suggest there is likely a fair bit of bias in a report written by Republicans on how a Democrat handled a situation.

Might they be right on some points? Maybe, but I wouldn't be overly inclined to take it as gospel. There is no way of knowing what evidence was ignored, how stories were skewed etc.

The report gains some traction when it is reported the Dems were invited to participate and chose not to.

Traction being gained is subjective. You have to be reasonable in your thought process first.

I doubt you will get any liberal agreement despite the logic of it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

All I am trying to say is that when it comes to reports it is entirely normal to take into account who the writers are. Everybody has a bias and it will show through in most, if not all reporting.

I don't think it is unreasonable to suggest there is likely a fair bit of bias in a report written by Republicans on how a Democrat handled a situation.

Suggest it all you want, but you have to back it up. If the flat earth folks try to lecture you on physics, you can't refute their report without knowing what's in it. For all you know it says the earth is actually round and orbits the sun. How would you know without listening or reading? And if it is full of old disproven garbage, you have accurate info to refute it.

Might they be right on some points? Maybe, but I wouldn't be overly inclined to take it as gospel. There is no way of knowing what evidence was ignored, how stories were skewed etc.

Sure there's a way to know. Read it before claiming its all biased BS.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

In December Admiral Mike Mullen told Congress that their simply was not enough time for US forced to intervene in Benghazi on 9-11. Now a special operator with knowledge of the situation has come forward and said that intervention was possible. America's Newsroom reported.

Read more at (clicky to video) http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/videos/PfjPkZr45jc.html#ABji6CkL95KMq6EO.99
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

In December Admiral Mike Mullen told Congress that their simply was not enough time for US forced to intervene in Benghazi on 9-11.

On the bright side, his King Air will get you to full altitude in 90 seconds.

He got promoted?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hey my leg is tingly.

No
You are looking at a picture of Obama
You and Chris Mathews must be buddies
Abraham Lincoln

Ron, hang on. I think you will be exonerated. Once the threatened career cia and state department types start talking, the rest will follow. One additional detail: UN Ambassador Rice contradicted the Libyan president's own assessment of what actually happened. Think he considered that an insult (and from a women to boot)?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

It is starting to unravel. This is the most destructive scandal at the executive level in our history.

On the night of Sept. 11, as the Obama administration scrambled to respond to the Benghazi terror attacks, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a key aide effectively tried to cut the department's own counterterrorism bureau out of the chain of reporting and decision-making, according to a "whistle-blower" witness from that bureau who will soon testify to the charge before Congress, Fox News has learned.

That witness is Mark I. Thompson, a former Marine and now the deputy coordinator for operations in the agency’s counterterrorism bureau.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/06/clinton-sought-end-run-around-counterterrorism-bureau-on-night-benghazi-attack/#ixzz2SX0z79HW
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

It is starting to unravel. This is the most destructive scandal at the executive level in our history.

On the night of Sept. 11, as the Obama administration scrambled to respond to the Benghazi terror attacks, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a key aide effectively tried to cut the department's own counterterrorism bureau out of the chain of reporting and decision-making, according to a "whistle-blower" witness from that bureau who will soon testify to the charge before Congress, Fox News has learned.

That witness is Mark I. Thompson, a former Marine and now the deputy coordinator for operations in the agency’s counterterrorism bureau.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/06/clinton-sought-end-run-around-counterterrorism-bureau-on-night-benghazi-attack/#ixzz2SX0z79HW

They are now looking for who to throw under the bus
IMO Rice is not big enough to take the fall for the admin

In the end, this may have big implications regarding Hillary's future career asprirations
Abraham Lincoln

I hear Jesus Christ Himself is planning a Second Coming just to handle the fallout from this. Now that's serious.

Naaa

He is however, keeping track of those that make posts like yours here
Abraham Lincoln

I hear Jesus Christ Himself is planning a Second Coming just to handle the fallout from this. Now that's serious.

Naaa

Does he know when I'm naughty and know when I'm nice?

Naaa

Does he know when I'm naughty and know when I'm nice?

:D:D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

This is peanuts even to Jesus because he knows honorable men will come forward. You can laugh, joke or scream, "Fuck You". Nothing can stop the truth from coming out. I bet he knew this old news back in 2012. http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-ultimate-benghazi-timeline-what-was.html If nothing is going to happen, why all the threats to the survivors and officials that want to come forward?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

The bit I'm still missing about this whole thing - what's the motivation? If intervention was a straightforward, practical option at a military level, and was being presented as such to the President, what's his motivation for denying it?
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Duh -- he hates America, and everything it stands for. Probably doesn't like apple pie or puppies, either.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The bit I'm still missing about this whole thing - what's the motivation? If intervention was a straightforward, practical option at a military level, and was being presented as such to the President, what's his motivation for denying it?

What you're missing is 2016.

There was absolutely no reason for any denial of intervention if it was truly possible, however, there is a HUGE motivation in attempting to paint the Obama Administration and especially any future Hilary Clinton Administration with this as some sort of conspiracy theory.

That is all this is; nothing more.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Duh -- he hates America, and everything it stands for. Probably doesn't like apple pie or puppies, either.

Wendy P.

Yeah I've read that a few times, usually in the comments section at The Blaze... :S I was hoping someone had an actual answer... Anybody? Bueler? Bueler?
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.