shah269

Where are all the no whit people?

MAN! Watching Nit the Whit stand there like a robot and looking like will ferrell...dude does he look like will ferrell or is it just me...and i just noticed something.....

its like a box of Quaker Oats.....proney white people.....WTF!
I mean what is the average age of the GOP? Like 1 thousand? And is that the SPF they need to rock when they step out in the sun!

My god it's like a sea of albino zombies!

Were people of color banned from the GOP convention?
And what is the average age of the crowd? 100? My god it's like a George Burns convention! Tan people! TAN! and if you can't tan hire some plastic surgeons! My god your jowls have jowls! Why do i have a funny feeling that the outside of the convention hall there is a sea of those rascals that the old ladies use to get around wallmart?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I assume you mean "non white" people. If you mean no wit people, you (should) know where you are.

Condoleezza Rice was there. Mia Love was there. Susana Martinez was there. Several others as well. Lootie was busy in NOLA.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

OK so i was drinking and watching...and I'm telling you I did not see a single person of color in that convention! Oh and i was posting on face book...the best of consisted of

Were people of color banned from the GOP convention?
And what is the average age of the crowd? 100? My god it's like a George Burns convention! Tan people! TAN! and if you can't tan hire some plastic surgeons! My god your jowls have jowls! Why do i have a funny feeling that the outside of the convention hall there is a sea of those rascals that the old ladies use to get around wallmart?

Casper is more alive than these republicans. Wow talk about stiff! I mean i always knew white people lacked a groove and just couldn't dance but watching these folks.....i mean really! It's like where is Waldo Johnson the only person of color who accidentally showed up!

Ah shit they are praying...Jesus on a stick! They are praying! WF are you praying for! You are white privileged people who pay next to no taxes.....And i was never invited...I tan. Thus I was not invited. And thank god...have you see how ugly these old ladies look!

I'm sorry I would love to answer but i just saw some wrinkly old ladies holding hands and dancing at the convention.....and I need to go and wash my eyes out with bleach! WOW! It was like two albino rhinos getting down and dirty!

Bla bla bla. Condi rice even looked as if she had lost her than when she gave her speach. I watched the thing for an hour and it was an AARP convention of the wrinkly and the albino and the poorly dressed! My god it looked like the golden corall at the 5pm senior citizens dinner rush! That place must have stunk of old slice and bengay! And I kid you not in that one hour I did not see one single person of color no matter what chanel I was watching. I mean really...talk about wow! Some one would have made a killing selling reverse mortgages!

Hey not my fault they are easy to make fun of even the delegates from puerto Rico were old white wrinkly people! Where the hell do you find white people to represent a Chicano island of salsa dancers? A goldn girl's convention? Trust us we know how to run a government...we were around when Plato wrote that clay tablet on how to do it! And don't get your panties in a twist. I don't think too much of the other side either but at least they seem to let the people of color sit where ever they want on the bus.

God gave me a choice be a good speller or be awesome and legendary. I think I made the right choice. Oh just thought of another one.....the GOP convention...gods waiting room! Oh that's funny right there! Rude sure but funny stuff!

Well that teaches me to drink Bourbon and to watch the GOP convention!
And does Nit the Whit's shoulders ever move? That boy has the strangest laugh i have ever seen from a human!

But in all seriousness? Where are the tan people at!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

OK, I am now joining the rest.

Please take some verbal Imodium. [:/]

Making fun of the republicans for being mostly old white people is like....
God what is easier? I don't know of anything easier?
Hell falling down stairs take effort and skill!

OK, I am now joining the rest.

Please take some verbal Imodium. [:/]

Making fun of the republicans for being mostly old white people is like....
God what is easier? I don't know of anything easier?
Hell falling down stairs takes effort and skill! gravity.

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Well yeah! Yeah any one can use gravity but if you want it to look good...unlike the gop convention which looked like the scrotum of an old man you are going to need some style points!

Seriously! No wonder these gopers are so wound up! they are on deaths door!

Well yeah! Yeah any one can use gravity but if you want it to look good...unlike the gop convention which looked like the scrotum of an old man you are going to need some style points!

" Yep not like those young stallions in the Democratic leadership like:
Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Durbin, Clinton, Conyers.
No bench, no talent, no chance. Unless you count these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxF4AmsgaYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BdKkEKTrs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK3rTUgoQD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNSzjq6houQ

OMG just saw the last episode of The Daily Show..holy mother of poop i laughed my ass off when they combed the convention looking for african americans and latinos!
I laughed my freaking ass off!
And my god the number of old ass ladies....god my god...how dry must those clams be?
Bleached Beef Jerky?

If the GOP is hoping for a future.....shit their future cant really be for long...from looking at these people half of them have one foot in a grave and the other on a banana peel!

My god get some young diverse blood in that pool will you!

If the GOP is hoping for a future.....shit their future cant really be for long...from looking at these people half of them have one foot in a grave and the other on a banana peel!

But, as long as christian people like are throwing in the power of prayer, what could go wrong? :P

And if by random some colorful ppl enter the scene, just feed them with peanuts and show 'em where they belong to!

And then, them christian GOP world is back in balance - and don't forget: Pray! Perhaps, the banana peel will move away .... ?

B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

It's interesting you overlook the blatant racism to make your point...

Ah being racist against white waspy people?
No such thing.
?

How could you have missed the parade of pandering? It's like a light bulb finally went off and they suddenly just realized they have alienated women and minorities. So now we get hit with totally shameless pandering by the parade of tokens. So now we are supposed to believe they genuinely want women to play a role in shaping policy? Yet they do not invite a single woman to be on their panel to discuss women's health issues.

When there is a discord between what people say versus what they do, you can bet what they do is where they are coming from. In other words, actions are much more revealing than words.

Notice though that they are not budging on gays and lesbians. I think they are hard-wired on that issue and would not even know the words to properly pander on the topic.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Or maybe they're wound up because they are old enough to have lived when this country was great and now they see it going down the toilet because of all the lazy democrat welfare folk. Or maybe they're just old. Who knows.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52