gregpso

opinion please.

A few of you know me as the bloke who tried to apologise to Nagambie in Australia to no avail.

One of the reasons my career was trashed was because i said (on Australian forum) "Woman will always be welcomed into the sport with open arms and legs" Before you launch abuse please read below !!

I meant after reading the womens forum here that woman have to be careful entering a bloke dominated sport .. indeed one female post said the attention you will receive will be a heady thing!

So I meant for the new woman to be careful about the swarm of blokes (men) espically after the jumps have finished and the beer flows.

I used a poor choice of words but being a Kiss fan and hearing Gene say a million times we are always welcomed with open arms and legs !!

I did not realise the vemon that saying has with many females (but I should have )

Anyway a few have emailed asking why my career was trashed well it was promoting and asking too many quesations about skyhooks AND THAT statement that finished me off.

I got accussed of having old school attitudes to woman and saying hurtful stuff about woman which was NOT my intention. ANYWAY SKYDIVING CAREER trashed. (man I wish I never typed that !!)
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

A) Grow a pair and stop worrying what strangers on the internet think of you.

B) As the man said, step away from the internet.

C) If you're still serious about wanting to jump either find a new DZ or go and make a face to face apology and see if they'll have you back.

D) Either way keep your mouth closed and your ears open. Its good to ask questions but once you have the answer know when to shut up.

E) Do what the instructors say, sometimes in life you just have to trust those who are instructing you.

F) Keep away from the internet.

G) This too shall pass.... Chill.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think you should head over to Base Jumper.com (a sister site to DZ.com) and start a thread there on your problem. I think you'll find a much more sympathetic audience. (Those men and women are really touchy-feely types over there, and they will give you good advice).

Good luck. I hope you get your friends back!

Read Skyrads post again.

On other forums (not skydiving, just forums in general) you probably would have been IP perma-banned and your account deleted. IMO You're lucky you can still see this website and don't get an error when you type in dropzone.com, let alone your account still can post.
Blue Skies!

If you don't like it do it yourself and shut up
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/21/RJq7qFNeoECVymQBZu1E3g2.jpg