shah269

Shah 2012! 0% taxes on the 1%

Shah 2012! 0% taxes on the 1%!

I am throwing my hat and my underwear into the ring on this one! I have had enough with this two party system! It's about time we had someone who honestly didn't care and was open for corruption as our president!
And I suggest me!

And here is how I will do it!
All of our Americans who served in the armed services in theater, don't you look at me you guys and gals who were in Germany and Japan!, pay no taxes on any earnings they made while deployed!

In fact I will go one step further, neither they nor their spouse will pay any taxes on any earnings they made while deployed! And any taxes they did pay will be paid to them in full with interest!

And said deficit of tax will be taken from anyone who makes over say....$250k a year in personal income. And if you decide to resign your citizenship in protest your assets will be frozen and held by the Federal Government for the equivalent of one tour of service.

So who is going to vote for me! Shah the pro va jay jay president the defender of the 1% who really matter when it comes to our economy!

Let's see someoen fight that one and not look like a flaming ass!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Only one possible interpretation here:

Shah hates the brave 9/11 firefighter and EMS heroes! Shouldn't a firefighter crippled while trying to save people from the 9/11 tragedy get the same consideration?

And he hates the poor and the rich! And he hates all those other worthy groups he isn't helping out.

Hum....first responders?
Well that's hard to figure out!
Since I am not above being bought.
I say any one who served as a first responder shall be given free...yes I did say FREE health care and all earnings they lost due to being sick shall be provided to them at the expense of any one making....$300k a year.
And the same for their partners, be it same sex or other.

If any one of those $300k+ folks wishes to leave the country or forgo their rights as a good citizen and pay taxes their assets will be seized by gun point and frozen for a period of.....what? Say one year?

Here is my thinking, and it's a crazy one! I'm pro middle class! Now how many guys and gals you know making well over $250k served in the military or have their kids serving in the military? Or as first responders? Not many! But many hard working middle class folks are veterans and or first responders. And any economist worth their salt will tell you trickle on economics does not work. Trickle up does! Don't argue with science bitch it's called capillary actions!

Thus Shah for 2012 is pro middle class! And not just any middle class! Middle class folks who served or are serving their country!

Thus I have spoken! All those who have served in theater of war shall have their and their partners income provided to them free of tax and any taxes they or their partners paid shall be reimbursed tax free! And I don't care if it's same sex partners! Shah the all mighty sees no gender or race or religion!

So who is going to forgo their god to for me your new god!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

>I say any one who served as a first responder shall be given free...yes I did say FREE
>health care and all earnings they lost due to being sick shall be provided to them at
>the expense of any one making....$300k a year.

There ya go. Now pander to a dozen more groups and you'll be well on your way to being a viable candidate! Maybe walking-wounded Vietnam vets or policemen.

>Thus Shah for 2012 is pro middle class!

And pro veteran! And pro fireman! Keep racking em up; eventually you'll hit the magic number of giveaways.

So this is bad how?
Unlike many of our kiss ass elected dudes...and they are mostly dudes...I actually have a plan!
I'm going to buy votes!

And I'm buying them from those who you can't hate! Because they are real american heros!

Come on!

>So this is bad how?

Bad? I don't know if it's bad so much as inevitable. Any politician has to pander to a lot of different groups to get the votes to win.

>And I'm buying them from those who you can't hate! Because they are real american
>heros!

But as you mentioned they are only 1%. So you'll have to get some more groups on board. And if you're going to screw the rich you're going to need a LOT of support from other groups or you'll have no money with which to campaign.

And said deficit of tax will be taken from anyone who makes over say....$250k a year in personal income. And if you decide to resign your citizenship in protest your assets will be frozen and held by the Federal Government for the equivalent of one tour of service.

Sieg Heil!

I B SMART!
Do you like Veterans and First Responders?
Odds are you know a few and think they are great folks! And think they are a valued members of society and bring real value to our nation and our society.

And odds are you don't know anyone on wall street who makes well over $300k or any of the Romneys or own a horse who is now dancing up a gay storm in England?

So odds are you will empathize and wish to help out your friends and will vote for me! Because I will be helping your friends. You know that guy or gal who served like 5 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan because Jesus H Bush spoke to a higher father?

Thus you will vote for me for a vote for me is a vote for the Veterans and first responders of our nation...you know those real heros!?

Now you wouldn’t vote against real American hero's now would you? Thought not! So vote Shah 2012! Because I'm good for the economy and our real heors! And Real Hero's dont' pay taxes because they paid in blood!

America! Fuckyeah!

Sieg Heil!

Hey we are not taking it, we are just holding it for one term of service!
Once that term is done you get yo money back!
Just come over in person and get it!

>Odds are you know a few and think they are great folks! And think they are a valued
>members of society and bring real value to our nation and our society.

>And odds are you don't know anyone on wall street who makes well over $300k or any
>of the Romneys or own a horse who is now dancing up a gay storm in England?

Well, let's see:

I know a lot of active and retired military from skydiving; probably 20 people I see semi-regularly.

I see perhaps 10 people semi-regularly who make more than $300K a year (or are rich enough that they don't draw a salary any more.) They don't work on Wall Street. A brother-in-law used to work on Wall Street but now he works in Connecticut; does he count? He makes a lot more than $300K a year.

Now - if I were running for a political position, which of those groups do you think would donate more to my excellent campaign?

>Thus you will vote for me for a vote for me is a vote for the Veterans and first
>responders of our nation...you know those real heros!?

Sounds great! You got my vote!

But wait - I just saw a commercial that said you want to kill my grandmother because you want to cut her Medicare. And then I saw one that said you don't Support the Troops because you were in favor of cutting defense spending. You unfeeling cur! I'm voting for the other guy.

Where would veterans who have come home and now make more than $250k / year fit in under your proposal?
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I already have a couple candidates like this. You should try to differentiate yourself from the normal politician.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I already have a couple candidates like this. You should try to differentiate yourself from the normal politician.

Ah HI! I'm giving those guys who seved money!
Like MONEY! LIKE CASH! Like TAX FREE!

And yeah hell if you made $250k and served more power to you! BUT ONLY If you were in a war zone! Dont' give me this shit about "Oh I was in Germany and well like I had to watch bad movies!"

No i'm talking your ass was being shot at!

Shah 2012!
The man with the plan!
Or a good idea anyway!

Does Desert Storm count? Or was that too short (and safe) a war to qualify?

Oh, and why does it have to be combat? ALL members of the armed services serve, all potentially can be called into a hot spot (kind of like excluding all cops and firemen who were never shot at). If you served, you sacrificed. BTW, the percentage of the population who has ever served is very small, so including all vets would be a minor addition.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Does Desert Storm count? Or was that too short (and safe) a war to qualify?

Oh, and why does it have to be combat? ALL members of the armed services serve, all potentially can be called into a hot spot (kind of like excluding all cops and firemen who were never shot at). If you served, you sacrificed. BTW, the percentage of the population who has ever served is very small, so including all vets would be a minor addition.

Please woman! you are talking to SHAH!

It's easy if there were bullets flying past your ass then yes you get the 0% tax. But if you were in Germany or Japan or S Korea then no.

Bullets yes! Bullet trains....ah no!
Now if you were shot at while on the bullet train well then hell yeah!

Next quetion!

Shah 2012!
The Pro Va Jay Jay Vote!