kallend

What else is he hiding?

Of course, that was written BEFORE Bain's SEC filings came to light stating that in 2000, 2001 and 2002 Mitt was CEO, President, Chairman and sole shareholder.

Hard to believe that a CEO, president and chairman of a company has no involvement whatsoever in running the company. Unless you live in the GOP alternate universe.

So what. The only thing voters are going to care about in November is which candidate is going to make their lfe better.

I don't remember lefties being so concerned about lies when Clinton was President.

Of course, that was written BEFORE Bain's SEC filings came to light stating that in 2000, 2001 and 2002 Mitt was CEO, President, Chairman and sole shareholder.

Hard to believe that a CEO, president and chairman of a company has no involvement whatsoever in running the company. Unless you live in the GOP alternate universe.

So what.

Admission of defeat there, I'd say.:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So what.

Nope, everything is still here.

So what.

Alternate realities are like that, I'm told.

So what.

I'm sure you have a lot of first hand experience. I'll have to take your word on that. :D

So what.

I'm sure you have a lot of first hand experience. I'll have to take your word on that. :D

And a reading problem too!

So what.

So once again you are basing an opinion on 3rd party information that you have no idea is reliable.

So what.

So once again you are basing an opinion on 3rd party information that you have no idea is reliable.

Well, I also read what you and rushmc write, which provides pretty good confirmation.

Do YOU believe that a CEO, president and chairman of a company has no involvement whatsoever in running the company, all the while drawing a salary from it?

So what.

Well, I also read what you and rushmc write, which provides pretty good confirmation.

Do YOU believe that a CEO, president and chairman of a company has no involvement whatsoever in running the company, all the while drawing a salary from it?

What part of "I don't care" did you have trouble understanding?

Let me repeat it for you so you get it "I DON"T CARE". Clear enough?

So what.

OK, so you don't care if Romney is a liar or a felon (or both), you will support him anyway. Got it.

So what.

OK, so you don't care if Romney is a liar or a felon (or both), you will support him anyway. Got it.

Over Obama? You bet.

"Though Brooks Jackson and Glenn Kessler have become heroes to the Romney campaign and its Republican backers, these “independent fact-checkers” have found themselves increasingly isolated within the journalistic community as more news outlets note the contradictory Bain filings and call for more disclosures by Romney’s camp."

This is pertinent too:

Romney’s ‘Fact-Checker’ Cover-up

Over Obama? You bet.

So how far does this go, exactly? What if David Duke were the nominee? How about Joe Lieberman....a DINO if there ever was one? Goebels? The head of Richard Nixon? What if Romney were an orthodox Mormon bigamist?

Over Obama? You bet.

So how far does this go, exactly? What if David Duke were the nominee? How about Joe Lieberman....a DINO if there ever was one? Goebels? The head of Richard Nixon? What if Romney were an orthodox Mormon bigamist?

I don't care when he left Bain. When he left has no effect on whether I will vote for him or Obama. Especially since Obama has told some whoppers that make when Romney left Bain insignificant.

Nice try at spin, though. Keep trying and one day you might be as good as Kallend.

>I don't care when he left Bain. When he left has no effect on whether I will vote for
>him or Obama.

Well, nothing he can do would affect whether you will vote for him. For many staunch democrats, nothing will prevent them from voting for Obama.

But a great many people will care whether or not he's been lying to the SEC.

>I don't care when he left Bain. When he left has no effect on whether I will vote for
>him or Obama.

Well, nothing he can do would affect whether you will vote for him. For many staunch democrats, nothing will prevent them from voting for Obama.

But a great many people will care whether or not he's been lying to the SEC.

Bill, with all due respect, the people that are even aware of the SEC are probably people who will vote for Rmoney anyway.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>him or Obama.

Well, nothing he can do would affect whether you will vote for him.

I never said that. Knock it off with the SCBS.

You said quite clearly that you'd support him even if he were a proven liar or felon, so what part of Bill's statement was inaccurate?

>him or Obama.

Well, nothing he can do would affect whether you will vote for him.

I never said that. Knock it off with the SCBS.

You said quite clearly that you'd support him even if he were a proven liar or felon, so what part of Bill's statement was inaccurate?

I said I didn't care when he left Bain. I never said I would vote for him no matter what he did.

And before you start your usual word parsing, I' not getting into a multiple page thread with you where you try and tell me what I said.

>You said quite clearly that you'd support him even if he were a proven liar or felon, so
>what part of Bill's statement was inaccurate?

Well, Gravitymaster said he'd vote for Romney over Obama even if Romney:

-lied about when he left Bain
-was a felon
-was lying about other things

To be fair, if Romney murdered someone tomorrow, then that wouldn't be covered under those conditions, and Gravitymaster conceivably might consider not voting for him.