shah269

Taliban to U.S.: End drone strikes in Pakistan, or

I've said it before and I'll say it again there is nothing dumber than some dumb ass who thinks that he is the voice of god here on earth!

Taliban to U.S.: End drone strikes in Pakistan, or no more polio vaccines

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/world/asia/pakistan-taliban-polio/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Why won't these religious nutters die already!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Like robbing a bank with a suicide belt!

Give me all of your money or I'll blow myself up!

Ah ok...can you please just do it outside. We don't like cleaning up crap like that!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Like robbing a bank with a suicide belt!

Give me all of your money or I'll blow myself up!

Ah ok...can you please just do it outside. We don't like cleaning up crap like that!

Or the Phantom of the Opera saying "If my demands are not met, I'll drop the chandelier on myself. So there!"
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

Last time I checked, Talibanistan is still near the bottom of the food chain and they also don't seem to adapt very well to changing circumstances.

I'd disagree they're highly adaptable and are still going strong despite the best efforts of the alliance for a decade.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Last time I checked, Talibanistan is still near the bottom of the food chain and they also don't seem to adapt very well to changing circumstances.

I'd disagree they're highly adaptable and are still going strong despite the best efforts of the alliance for a decade.

Kinda like gonorrhea.

Kinda like gonorrhea.

I'll have to take your word on that one :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca