kallend

Health care poll

Do you really think the Affordable Care Act will actually solve anything? Do you really think it will get the freeloaders to pay up?

+1 Funny that people think a law will fix the problem. I'll make a little prediction...if ACA stays as it is the same assholes who don't have insurance will ignore the mandate.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Funny that people think a law will fix the problem. I'll make a little prediction...if ACA stays as it is the same assholes who don't have insurance will ignore the mandate.

Oh, but when something is a mandate, that means that there is some kind of punishment to be meted out for those who ignore the mandate. And everything the government mandates is backed up by legions of lawyers and men with guns. So that means we can put those rascally refuseniks in jail for not buying the insurance the government says they must have (illegal aliens will have to be excused, of course). And that will make everyone in favor of Obamacare feel so good about themselves! That'll teach those racist independent-minded citizens! Why, we can even have special gulags established throughout the country just to house all the imprisoned no-health care bums. Glory be to Obamacare! All we need is a catchy derogatory name to tag these people with to start the ball rolling.

Interesting. The current results (after my vote) are one person who is happy to pay for others, one person who is super rich (I suspect a joke), and 30 people who expect everyone to pay their own way.

I'm thinking the foks who don't care to work are sleeping in and will vote later in the day. :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I got the idea from John Rich.

You need to study more

At least his polls have viable answers, not answers framed to insure you get to make your point
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Interesting. The current results (after my vote) are one person who is happy to pay for others, one person who is super rich (I suspect a joke), and 30 people who expect everyone to pay their own way.

I'm thinking the foks who don't care to work are sleeping in and will vote later in the day. :)

It is a push poll

Funny how he thinks working people should pay taxes to cover the dead beats and then, he flip flops and thinks the gov should mandate coverage so all should pay a "fair share"
Abraham Lincoln

You need to study more

At least his polls have viable answers, not answers framed to insure you get to make your point

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Funniest thing you've written this year.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

All we need is a catchy derogatory name to tag these people with to start the ball rolling.

Fair Health Deniers

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I was thinking Health-o-phobe.

I'd like to change my vote to this one.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You need to study more

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Funniest thing you've written this year.

Get away from the mirror

It will not be as funny then
Abraham Lincoln