jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

Catch up

you got a ways to go

I can't be any clearer than I have been already.

You either don't understand, or you're being intentionally dishonest. Either way, I would be ever so grateful if you would piss off and let the grownups talk.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I posted links, from the Orlando paper where, police told the paper they (the police) had witnesses come forward the day of the shooting (over a month ago) where those witnesses backed up Zimmerman's version of what happened.

No, rush.

You posted links where witnesses corroborated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman during the altercation. You have posted nothing that indicates there were eyewitnesses to the start of the altercation, as Mike claimed there were.

That's why I said: Pay. Fucking. Attention.

Start. During.

Start. During.

Is it sinking in yet?

I posted links, from the Orlando paper where, police told the paper they (the police) had witnesses come forward the day of the shooting (over a month ago) where those witnesses backed up Zimmerman's version of what happened.

No, rush.

You posted links where witnesses corroborated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman during the altercation. You have posted nothing that indicates there were eyewitnesses to the start of the altercation, as Mike claimed there were.

That's why I said: Pay. Fucking. Attention.

Start. During.

Start. During.

Is it sinking in yet?

You are desperate :D:D:D

So, in your own words

Piss off

Cops believe Zimmerman based on interviews

Sorry that is so hard for you

But I understand you have committed yourself

Now it is save your ass time
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I like this bit:

"Martin was visiting his father's fiancee, who lived there. He had been suspended from school in Miami after being found with an empty marijuana baggie. Miami schools have a zero-tolerance policy for drug possession."

I guess "zero tolerance" means you have no marijuana, just an empty bag.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

For. Fuck's. Sake.:|

"One witness, who has since talked to television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Martin on top, pounding him and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help."

That is the only eyewitness statement in the article. It is an account that states what was happening during the altercation. During I was querying Mike about what happened at the start. The start.

Start. During.

Were you absent from school the day they explained how time works?

Mike claimed there were eyewitness reports corroborating Zimmerman's claim that Martin approached him from behind and punched him first without provocation. OK?

Where did I say they corroborated Zimmerman's claim? Pay attention, yourself - what I *said* was, and I quote; "If the eyewitness reports are true, Martin closed on Zimmerman and knocked him to the ground, initiating the attack." Nothing there about being approached from behind or punched without provocation.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Now it is save your ass time

Yes, you are trying so hard to do that, aren't you?

If you have any news reports that confirm the existence of eyewitnesses who state "Martin closed on Zimmerman and knocked him to the ground, initiating the attack" then do so. If not, you have nothing to add.

As if that wasn't woefully apparent already.

For. Fuck's. Sake.:|

"One witness, who has since talked to television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Martin on top, pounding him and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help."

That is the only eyewitness statement in the article. It is an account that states what was happening during the altercation. During I was querying Mike about what happened at the start. The start.

Start. During.

Were you absent from school the day they explained how time works?

Stories also state Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV when Martin approached him

Regardless

But I know you have convicted Zimmerman already so your indignant attitude is understandable
Abraham Lincoln

Mike claimed there were eyewitness reports corroborating Zimmerman's claim that Martin approached him from behind and punched him first without provocation. OK?

Where did I say they corroborated Zimmerman's claim? Pay attention, yourself - what I *said* was, and I quote; "If the eyewitness reports are true, Martin closed on Zimmerman and knocked him to the ground, initiating the attack." Nothing there about being approached from behind or punched without provocation.

Fine, whatever.

I notice your post still didn't contain any links though. So where do the eyewitness reports say that? I still haven't seen any.

Stories also state Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV when Martin approached him

Zimmerman's story. We are talking about other eyewitnesses.

If you know of an eyewitness report that states what you say above, please post it. I'd like to read it.

But I know you have convicted Zimmerman already so your indignant attitude is understandable

Funny. From where I'm standing the two of you are making up eyewitness reports that exonorate him. All I'm asking is to see them. I had no idea it would be such a tedious, arduous request.

Though with the two of you, what the fuck else should I have expected?

Zimmerman's story. We are talking about other eyewitnesses.

If you know of an eyewitness report that states what you say above, please post it. I'd like to read it.

Funny. From where I'm standing the two of you are making up eyewitness reports that exonorate him. All I'm asking is to see them. I had no idea it would be such a tedious, arduous request.

Though with the two of you, what the fuck else should I have expected?

I dont know what you expect

You sure as fuck dont give a damn about finding the truth
Abraham Lincoln

Fine, whatever.

I notice your post still didn't contain any links though. So where do the eyewitness reports say that? I still haven't seen any.

To forestall your inevitable word games, post 256 (quoted and linked) mentions Martin beating Zimmerman, it doesn't mention Martin approaching Zimmerman or starting the attack.

My statement of approach/initiation is based on the wild presumption that 5'9" 200+ plus Zimmerman didn't outrun 6'3" 180lb high school football star Martin, and had actually lost sight of Martin and was returning to his truck as he stated.

If, however, you have eyewitness reports that show Zimmerman running Martin down and grabbing him, I'd be pleased to see them.

*Edit to add*: Transcript of the 911 call shows that Zimmerman was returning to his truck to meet the police after Martin took off running for the other exit of the neighborhood.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

just watched the BETV special on this issue, it is clear that the BETV crowd has already convicted the guy, want him captured and lynched, it is no wonder there is plenty of race hatred flying around when that type trash is given a public forum to twist the information to fit their agenda

at this point no one really knows truth
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I dont know what you expect

If it was someone else, I would expect you to either simply link to news reports that you claim exist - or, after realising that I was talking about something different than you initially thought I was, for you to say that we were talking about two different things, and that you haven't seen any news reports that contain the information I'm asking for.

Since it is you two though, I guess I expect this. Evasion, intentional misunderstanding, and a blunt, bull-headed refusal to actually read what is written and reply accordingly.

Actually rush, I do. That's why I'm asking you to show me the reports you claim exist. And to clarify for the god-knows-how-many'th time - eyewitness reports of the start of the altercation which state that Martin approached Zimmerman and initiated the attack.

But you wont, so what am I supposed to think?

To forestall your inevitable word games

Given that you are about to state that a version of events that you said (not once, but several times) was based on eyewitness reports was actually your own wild presumption based on nothing but make believe... word games? Word games!?

Do me a fucking favour, you outrageous troll.:D

it doesn't mention Martin approaching Zimmerman or starting the attack.

So your claim is false. Thank you.

My statement of approach/initiation is based on the wild presumption

"If the eyewitness reports are true..."

So Mike, why did you see fit to claim that eyewitnesses had stated something you had just made up? A claim which you further attempted to support by telling me to look at a report which stated nothing of the kind?

If you'd just told the truth to start off with this whole load of hassle could have been avoided. I'm very disappointed in you.

Zimmerman didn't outrun 6'3" 180lb high school football star Martin,

False dichotomy. It didn't have to be a flat out footrace.

If, however, you have eyewitness reports that show Zimmerman running Martin down and grabbing him, I'd be pleased to see them.

I never said I had any. You said that eyewitness reports laid out your version of events. You lied.

There is no way you can turn this around on me so, again, do us all a favour and don't even try.

Hey rush, Mike has just admitted that the eyewitness reports I was asking for don't exist.

So how about you, still holding out on me?:D

Well, at least one person still alive knows the truth. Whether or not he's telling it is something else.

so true, this is when a lie detector, hypnosis or something ought to be legal
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

so how about this event, wonder why Jesse and Al aren't involved, does it not fit their agenda?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110078/Boy-13-doused-gasoline-set-alight-racially-motivated-attack-Kansas-City.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Hey rush, Mike has just admitted that the eyewitness reports I was asking for don't exist.

So how about you, still holding out on me?:D

the police did the inteviews at the time of the shooting
they did not arrest Zimmerman

I will go with them at this time rather than your biased already convicted opinion

Oh
and the stories are there

you dont care to read them

How does it feel to see it slipping away?

:D:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

Here is something else those like you are ignoring

The police dispatcher told Zimmerman that he did not need to follow Martin

Zimmerman said "Ok"

Does that indicate to you he continued to follow Martin?

The next part of the story is Martin jumped Zimmerman at his SUV.

Hmm

All fits

Sucks you be on your side

(at this point anyway)
Abraham Lincoln

Zimmerman didn't outrun 6'3" 180lb high school football star Martin,

False dichotomy. It didn't have to be a flat out footrace.

How else could Zimmerman confront Martin if he wasn't able to outrun him, since he had to leave his truck?

I never said I had any. You said that eyewitness reports laid out your version of events.

Yes, Jake - I misread the statement and thought it mentioned the start of the fight.

I also made the presumption that people had actually READ all those accounts that they SAID they had, and so knew that Martin had run away and Zimmerman was returning to his truck to meet the police. Given that information, how *else* would the confrontation have taken place, absent Martin returning to the scene? Given that Zimmerman knew that the police were mere moments away, why would *Zimmerman* attack Martin?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Still waiting on your "plausable reasons".

Yes, you are. So how do you know they're whimsical? You must be going for some kind of contradiction record.

But seriously, can you think of no way that an unarmed man can threaten another unarmed man? Just a yes or a no. You can do it.

How many invitations do you need to share your fantasies with us? Let's get your fantasy in writing so we can examine how close you were once the truth all comes out.