Just know

It is no longer a requirement to provide a source

Mods don't do it when they do not want to so the standard is set
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Look for relplys to billvon and take your pick

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=forum_35&search_string=Source+please&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=rushmc&sb=score&mh=25
Abraham Lincoln

The food stamp program is a federal program but it is administered by state and local agencies, it is not part of the Department of Agriculture and it never has been.

Also, the National Park Service is under the Department of the Interior, not the Department of Agriculture.

In other words your post is bullshit.

:S

LINK NUMBER TWO! here you will find a bonifide chart of bureaus and offices of the USDA. USFS, USDA and the DOI are inter related... Hope this helps

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?s_it=topsearchbox.search&v_t=tb50-ff-aolTB50CL-chromesbox-en-us&q=is+the+department+of+agriculture+part+of+the+department+of+the+interior

http://www.doi.gov/bureaus/index.cfm

edited to make them clicky like... :)

Are you sure those are the search results you want to go with? I clicked on the first one and . . . ya kind of end up looking silly for asking the question since the source is in the original post.

I mean, if THAT's the kind of thing you're going to complain about, the fact you don't read the entire thread and then wonder where the quote are coming from, well, you're entitled to complain, but that's absolutely not what I'm asking here.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The Tea Party of Washington State.
Interesting. The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever. Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves. Do you think humans would bite if the food stamp program was forced to end?

sleep well dude... I'm going out for a drink and to play with my toys. ALL PAID for by ME and my freaKing blood, sweat and SMILES knowing that i got it all myself!

The Tea Party of Washington State.

Cool. Now when you post stuff with the initials of W.S. I can assume it's them rather than William Safire or Willie Sutcliffe or Willie Sutton or . . .

I'm going out for a drink and to play with my toys. ALL PAID for by ME and my freaKing blood, sweat and SMILES knowing that i got it all myself!

Uh . . . who did you think paid for my toys?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Are you sure those are the search results you want to go with? I clicked on the first one and . . . ya kind of end up looking silly for asking the question since the source is in the original post.

I mean, if THAT's the kind of thing you're going to complain about, the fact you don't read the entire thread and then wonder where the quote are coming from, well, you're entitled to complain, but that's absolutely not what I'm asking here.

...and some are just a post with please and sourse in different paragraphs.

I tried it this way too...none are to billion :D
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=%22source+please%22&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=rushmc+&sb=score&mh=25

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A billion here and a billion there...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A billion here and a billion there...

...and pretty soon you're talking real money! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

The food stamp program is a federal program but it is administered by state and local agencies, it is not part of the Department of Agriculture and it never has been.

Also, the National Park Service is under the Department of the Interior, not the Department of Agriculture.

In other words your post is bullshit.

:S

LINK NUMBER TWO! here you will find a bonifide chart of bureaus and offices of the USDA. USFS, USDA and the DOI are inter related... Hope this helps

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?s_it=topsearchbox.search&v_t=tb50-ff-aolTB50CL-chromesbox-en-us&q=is+the+department+of+agriculture+part+of+the+department+of+the+interior

edited to make them clicky like... :)

You don't seem to understand the links you posted clearly show that the National Park service is NOT under the Department of Agriculture. It is under the Department of the Interior.

The DOI and the USDA are two completely different agencies, and the USDA does not give out food stamps.

Your original post is still bullshit weather you will admit it or not.
Onward and Upward!

just woke uP and you brother DO NOT know me very well... I said earlier that IF i'm wrong, i would say so! That brother, YOU and others can take it to the bank... FDIC backed or not! ;P I have admitted to those last THREE links being one in the same! I could end this (as you so eloquinty put it) "bullshit" all right here the same way the left twists words and intent with: ...they all fall under the federal government so they are all in the same dept! But i won't be like former potus B.C. re: "well that all depends on what the definition of IS is!" ;P lol So Mr. Stewert, please hang tight and watch the news for a little while...

didnt say they were all that way

Heck, there was just one within the last month

And I am not complaining

Just pointing things out
Abraham Lincoln

Check out the first to billvon reply

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=forum_35&search_string=source%3F&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=rushmc&sb=post_time&mh=25

You know as well as anyone that the search engine here is not real robust
Abraham Lincoln

"Interesting! The food stamp program, part of the dept. of Ag. is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of foodstamps ever. Meanwhile, the Park service, also part of the Dept. of Ag. asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may become dependent and not learn to take case of themselves! Wonder what would happen if the food stamp program stopped.... W.S. "

~if the food stamp program were ended, the hungry people would just go to the National Parks...and eat those bitchy park rangers! B|

Or fight the bears during the salmon spawn! :D

Chuck

just woke uP and you brother DO NOT know me very well... I said earlier that IF i'm wrong, i would say so! That brother, YOU and others can take it to the bank... FDIC backed or not! ;P I have admitted to those last THREE links being one in the same! I could end this (as you so eloquinty put it) "bullshit" all right here the same way the left twists words and intent with: ...they all fall under the federal government so they are all in the same dept! But i won't be like former potus B.C. re: "well that all depends on what the definition of IS is!" ;P lol So Mr. Stewert, please hang tight and watch the news for a little while...

What the liberals on DZ.com don't want anyone to know is that it doesn't matter who said it or where it came from, it is true. If we keep handing out food stamps at the rate we are doing it the people will become dependant on them and forget how to earn money to pay for themselves. They like to spin things until the real meaning is lost. getting you running around looking for the source just moves the entire conversation from the words and then the meaning is lost.

Food stamps are available to employed people who make little enough. Also, if you're working fewer than 20 hours per week (including if you're a full-time student), you have to both look for work (or better work), and perform volunteer work for an agency that records it, to complete at least 20 hours a week of work.

There are more recipients of food stamps who are working than who are receiving "classic" welfare (i.e. TANF, Temporary Aid to Needy Families). Many are retired on very small incomes, and of course now a decent number of people are on unemployment.

They're not all lowlife losers.

Wendy P.

I was replying to the "What if" with "maybes".

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

What the liberals on DZ.com don't want anyone to know is that it doesn't matter who said it or where it came from, it is true. If we keep handing out food stamps at the rate we are doing it the people will become dependant on them and forget how to earn money to pay for themselves. They like to spin things until the real meaning is lost. getting you running around looking for the source just moves the entire conversation from the words and then the meaning is lost.

Of course. It only takes about 47% of the population voting for you to get elected. If you get 53% dependent on government cheese, you can win many elections.

The party that wants to take away the free cheese are demonized as evil doers.

Go back and read Wendy's post. Food stamps are not what you think they are.

Yes they are what I think they are, free food for everyone that receives them, nothing more or less. What is being debated here is not what they are but whom they go to. Many that recieve food stamps don't need them or deserve them. Maybe they should buy food instead of a big screen tv, $250 a month cable bill, multiple phones (land line & cell phone for each memeber of a family down to the one in first grade) 5k in rims for the junk car they drive.

>Maybe they should buy food instead of a big screen tv, $250 a month cable bill,
>multiple phones (land line & cell phone for each memeber of a family down to the one
>in first grade) 5k in rims for the junk car they drive.

Food stamp recipients, in general, are not who you think they are. For example, half are children. Many are veterans. A great many are recently out of work people who use what money they have to pay off educational and housing loans.

>Maybe they should buy food instead of a big screen tv, $250 a month cable bill,
>multiple phones (land line & cell phone for each memeber of a family down to the one
>in first grade) 5k in rims for the junk car they drive.

Food stamp recipients, in general, are not who you think they are. For example, half are children. Many are veterans. A great many are recently out of work people who use what money they have to pay off educational and housing loans.

And a great many are people that make over 30k a year or have family memebers that are not citizens or work for cash under the table thus showing a low income to qualify.