Skyrad

USMC or SS?

Dang, those nazis are everywhere, infiltrating every fiber of our culture! I'll bet they're all sleeper cells, just awaiting some order to arise and take over again...

Some people will swallow it up...

This is the sign that society is fucked - tell them lies and they believe it's the truth....tell them the truth and they believe it's a lie.

Nobody knows wtf to believe...it's sad.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

. . . and id say 90% including the jewish ones have the SS bolts tattooed on their body.

Oh really?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but sounds highly unlikely. You can be pretty damn sure their mother's don't know.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I have made it a point to read the previous 79 posts in entirety on this subject. i will get a japanese tattoo in the near future futo fukutsu Got the privelige of meeting Saburo Sakai in Fredericksburg years back at the Nimitz Museum. I will know what tat stands for Never Give Up ! What I teach all my AFF students, I am tired of the media dragging done the men and women that give us the right to voice our opinions here on this forum. Symbols are symols it is the man that stands behind them that counts. i would trust my life to those marines in that pic more than but a few here that have repilied on this subject

i will get a japanese tattoo in the near future futo fukutsu Got the privelige of meeting Saburo Sakai in Fredericksburg years back at the Nimitz Museum.

Translation:
You are privileged to get your dicksburg sucki sucki'd and then a nice Saburo fuck you in the numb nutz museum...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I have made it a point to read the previous 79 posts in entirety on this subject. i will get a japanese tattoo in the near future futo fukutsu Got the privelige of meeting Saburo Sakai in Fredericksburg years back at the Nimitz Museum. I will know what tat stands for Never Give Up ! What I teach all my AFF students, I am tired of the media dragging done the men and women that give us the right to voice our opinions here on this forum. Symbols are symols it is the man that stands behind them that counts. i would trust my life to those marines in that pic more than but a few here that have repilied on this subject

Man, if you were replying to my post, you missed the point entirely.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

John either you're in danger of biting your tongue clear off or you should pop in for a eye check as that is nowhere near the same as the SS insignia.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I find it funny nobody mentions the common day swastika examples I gave....how dare those hindu assholes use that nazi symbol...and fuck being politically correct, I am angry!! [:/]

That's because your example was stupid.

The swastika was a good luck symbol for the Navajo Indians, long before there were nazis.

THAT, JR, is the point.

And the Nazi SS existed before the USMC snipers adopted their Nazi insignia.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I find it funny nobody mentions the common day swastika examples I gave....how dare those hindu assholes use that nazi symbol...and fuck being politically correct, I am angry!! [:/]

That's because your example was stupid.

The swastika was a good luck symbol for the Navajo Indians, long before there were nazis.

THAT, JR, is the point.

From Wiki......
The SS sig runes design was created in 1931 when Walter Heck, a Sturmführer in the SS, drew two reversed and inverted sig runes side by side and noticed the similarity to the initials of the SS. Heck sold the rights of the sig runes to the SS for 2.5 Reichsmarks, and the runes were quickly adopted as the insignia of the Schutzstaffel and became one of the most commonly used forms of SS unit insignia.

So you feel that once the nazis had adopted that symbol, that no one else should ever again use the letters "SS" from the rune alphabet ever again, on into perpetuity?

>So you feel that once the nazis had adopted that symbol, that no one else should
>ever again use the letters "SS" from the rune alphabet ever again, on into perpetuity?

They can use whatever they like. They can use SS, or a swastika, or a star of David. They can fly a Japanese flag, or a Saudi flag, or a US flag. They can get "Divine Wind" or "go fuck yourself" tattooed on themselves if they want.

However, people also have associations with those things.

So you feel that once the nazis had adopted that symbol, that no one else should ever again use the letters "SS" from the rune alphabet ever again, on into perpetuity?

Sure they can use the symbol, if they want to be associated with one of the most evil organizations ever to exist in all of human history.

Sure they can use the symbol, if they want to be associated with one of the most evil organizations ever to exist in all of human history.

POPS?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

And whose fault is it if unaware people misinterpret the Navajo swastika as having something to do with nazis? Why should the Navajo's change their traditions because of people uneducated about their culture? That's like letting whuffos set safety regulations for skydivers.

Instead of just letting people remain ignorant and presume evil from it, perhaps a little education would be a better answer. I'm surprised that you, of all people, didn't thik of that.

I think that it's a time line thing.....

People who used it BEFORE the Nazis (like the Navajo et..) .. O.K - but understand some folks WILL be offended because they are ignorant of the facts - too bad on them

People who START to use it AFTER 1939 - when the association was hijacked by the Nazis - well they ought to know better

Timing is everything, I guess.
Timing and motive
The 2 main things are timing and motive and a total disregard for other peoples feelings ..

The 3 main things ....... [/Monty Python]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

And whose fault is it if unaware people misinterpret the Navajo swastika as having something to do with nazis? Why should the Navajo's change their traditions because of people uneducated about their culture? That's like letting whuffos set safety regulations for skydivers.

Instead of just letting people remain ignorant and presume evil from it, perhaps a little education would be a better answer. I'm surprised that you, of all people, didn't thik of that.

I'm surprised that you can't tell the difference between "before" and "after".

>And whose fault is it if unaware people misinterpret the Navajo swastika as having
>something to do with nazis?

I know! It's getting to be that you can't even say "you fucker" to a soldier without them misinterpreting it and thinking it's an insult.

>And whose fault is it if unaware people misinterpret the Navajo swastika as having
>something to do with nazis?

I know! It's getting to be that you can't even say "you fucker" to a soldier without them misinterpreting it and thinking it's an insult.

Oddly, or sadly, I just had that happen an hour ago.:S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

What did you do (if anything) to get called a fucker? Also why do you say sadly?

It was two "old fuckers" saying "hi" a third party heard us and decided that the one in uniform (not me) needed to be "corrected", my response of "lighten up Francis" went right over his young commissioned head.

So, I say "Sadly" as I think it was none of his business and he need not have interjected himself in to it, it was an A-B conversation, he should have C-een his way out. Two old soldiers who went to battle several times and have an understanding can't talk to each other how they feel?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

"lighten up Francis"

Thats one of my favourite all time favourite movie scenes. :D:D

As for the 3rd party... The Rupert sounds like a dick.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca