mpohl

US DEATH PENALTY. No More State-Sanctioned Murder Supported by the EU.

Americans only support our own flavor of the death penalty.
Canada and Western Europe? Too wimpy. Buncha faggots.
Saudi Arabia and China? Too brutal. Vicious bastards.
Americans find it quite comforting to know how perfectly balanced we are on the social scale. Lest ye doubt, just see the posts in this thread.

The British invasion of the entire planet worked so well for the British, we're just cleaning up after you.
Again.

I think Robin Williams said it best:

"The English got to the new world and met the Natives: 'Hello! We bring you Syphilis and Alcohol!'"

The only really good things to come out of the UK recently are Shirley Manson, Guinness, and the Lee-Enfield series of rifles... :)

The British invasion of the entire planet worked so well for the British, we're just cleaning up after you.
Again.

I have to disagree with you. The British Invasion brought us the Beatles, the Stones, Herman’s Hermits, the Kinks and even Gerry and the Pacemakers. The second wave was in some ways better – The Who, the Zombies. And continued through the late 60’s and 1970’s.

It didn’t get better than that.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

"While your contribution is appreciated it was really the Russians that made the biggest difference when it came to defeating the Third Reich."

What..? Embarrassing. Read a book written by those Allied commanders who strategically managed WW2.

If the US had not been the Arsenal of Freedom, supplying the Russians and keeping them alive, Moscow would have been lost. The Russians then would have zero alternative other than a retreat deeper to the east. Back deeper towards Asia. The Russians would have then had a very small contribution to the European theater and would have concentrated on the war with the Japanese. Which would have probably been a horrific stalemate.
The history of Europe would be hugely different, as the atomic weapons being developed by Germany doubtlessly would have been used on Britain. The V2 delivery system was already developed and in use with conventional explosives. No Britain, no D-Day. No D-Day, no Allied victory.
The Russians paid heavily in lives lost in WW2. However massed WW1 type attacks against WW2 weapons was a major factor in Russian casualties, as was proven in Finland and again later in Stalingrad and lesser known battles. All accepted as fact by those who managed WW2.

Again.

Erm... More like copying.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

BINGO!

The Russians defeated Germany in WW2, not the Anglo-Saxons.

And what it is with these days w/ Iranians controlling US drones? And another plummeting to earth today in the Seychelles???

Can't you even get your computer games right?

The USA wouldn't even exist is the French hadn't helped you out during the war of independence. As for the Germans, you showed up late for the game twice (the first time round so clueless we had to first train you) and have been making movies about how you won the war ever since. While your contribution is appreciated it was really the Russians that made the biggest difference when it came to defeating the Third Reich.

BINGO!

The Russians defeated Germany in WW2, not the Anglo-Saxons.

And what it is with these days w/ Iranians controlling US drones? And another plummeting to earth today in the Seychelles???

Can't you even get your computer games right?

The USA wouldn't even exist is the French hadn't helped you out during the war of independence. As for the Germans, you showed up late for the game twice (the first time round so clueless we had to first train you) and have been making movies about how you won the war ever since. While your contribution is appreciated it was really the Russians that made the biggest difference when it came to defeating the Third Reich.

Figured out the Soundtrack to all of mpohl's postings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IaFaJrmno

Last think I knew that it took the whole world to overcome Germany; TWICE!

Lemme guess, this is your favourite song:

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
SA marschiert mit ruhig, festem Schritt.
Kam'raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist in unser'n Reihen mit.
Die Straße frei den braunen Batallionen.
Die Straße frei dem Sturmabteilungsmann!
Es schau'n aufs Hakenkreuz voll Hoffnung schon Millionen.

Der Tag für Freiheit und für Brot bricht an!
Zum letzten Mal wird Sturmalarm geblasen!
Zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!
Bald flattern Hitlerfahnen über alle Straßen.
Die Knechtschaft dauert nur noch kurze Zeit!
Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
SA marschiert mit ruhig-festem Schritt.
Kameraden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschieren im Geist in unseren Reihen mit.

Again.

swamping it with fat people, shite T.V and dubious fast food stuffs is not cleaning up Sir

and it was hardly the entire planet ... the French had some.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

The only really good things to come out of the UK recently are Shirley Manson, Guinness, and the Lee-Enfield series of rifles... :)

SARCASM>

I think that you have single handedly pissed off more Irish folks than we have done in a thousand years:P:P

(.)Y(.)

Last think I knew that it took the whole world to overcome Germany; TWICE!

And any Afghanistan warrior can outdo an American tank at any time. Seems the Americans will withdraw w/ their tail tugged in.

I bet you are overweight, live on Pringles, Coca-Cola, and Fox News! Don't have a clue, but support tax incentives for the 1%***

you just proved that your not psychic in any fashion as you missed on my weight, snack food, drink, news channel and on the tax incentive

did I hit a nerve? so sorry cupcake, didnt mean to piss in your cheerios:)
Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

SARCASM>

I think that you have single handedly pissed off more Irish folks than we have done in a thousand years:P:P

SUCCESS! :)

I think it’s time, however, to put more trust in Europe. Europe is 18, and graduated from high school. Kick them out the door and see how they can handle things on their own. The concern is that they’ve been too protected from the realities of modern life. They’ve been sheltered such that they think that their own subculture is the societally accepted norm worldwide. Can we risk the damage caused when Europe finds out, no, the rest of the planet is brutal? Will Europe come back to Uncle Sam in ten years and say, “You were right, Uncle. You did such a good job of protecting us that we thought the world was all crumpets and après ski? We had ourselves a nice little place that we took for granted and we had no idea how hard it is.”

Even though it's satire, +1
We are all engines of karma

SARCASM>

[American accent] "Ireland? My great great great great grandaddy once farted while in county Mayo, hell yea I'm Irish.... Its near London isn't it?..... Oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes....." [/American accent]

:P
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

SARCASM>

[American accent] "Ireland? My great great great great grandaddy once farted while in county Mayo, hell yea I'm Irish.... Its near London isn't it?..... Oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes....." [/American accent]

:P

bwhaaaaa ..... gotta love a 'Plastic' aye? 2B sure..2B sure ... B'gorra

(.)Y(.)

Anyhow, it's human nature for average people to feel be insular about their own country that they really don't know, much less give a shit, how what they do stacks up to the rest of the world. The world scorns Saudi Arabia executing women for sorcery? Saudis don't give a shit. The world scorns hundreds of Chinese executions a year? The Chinese could not possibly care less. The rest of the Western-style, industrialized world is utterly revolted by the United States' continued use of the death penalty? Americans wear it as a badge of honor.