skinnay

Rick Perry's New Anti-Gay Campaign

Looks like Perry's new strategy is just to say what all the conservative candidates think but are too afraid to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA

That is like the ultimate sound-byte. Two unrelated but controversial topics linked together in a random comparison.

I think I can do better:

You don't have to spend all day at the truck stop to know there is something wrong with our country when Hare Krishna's can hawk their books at the mall all day but my kids aren't allowed to join the dodgeball league at the local YMCA.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

And then theres this dickhead...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/palestinians-slam-gingrich-over-invented-people-182358614.html

Seriously, are these idiots the best that the Republican party has to offer???
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I would never vote for this guy...If a president is to have a say in religion, I'd rather him challenge the faith so as to weed out the faithless and destroy the false sense of warm sentimental security that "religion" provides...

I thank every athiest here for doing just that...;)

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/palestinians-slam-gingrich-over-invented-people-182358614.html

I don't really expect you to understand it...why do you care soooo much anyway? It's kinda tiresome having all you euro peeons all up in our business....go create your own drama.:P

I don't really expect you to understand it...why do you care soooo much anyway? It's kinda tiresome having all you euro peeons all up in our business....go create your own drama.:P
When you have the current front-runner for the Republican nomination advocating a position (the Palistinians aren't a "real" entity, and they should just leave the Middle East and go somewhere else) that is certain to prolong or even worsen the situation in the Middle East, currently the source of most of the instability and conflict that threatens all Western nations, then Europeans and all others who are endangered by that position have a right to speak up. Our "business" does not include the right to stir up shit that could well result in increased instability and danger, just so a wind-sock candidate can pander to evangelical right wing morons.

Don

When you have the current front-runner for the Republican nomination advocating a position (the Palistinians aren't a "real" entity, and they should just leave the Middle East and go somewhere else) that is certain to prolong or even worsen the situation in the Middle East

Meh, I think the problem is that everybody's just to damn sensitive and overreacting...

Unfortunately dear, your Presidents have an annoying habit of starting wars around the world and then dragging us into them. Until that changes it becomes our business.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

There is a short gay reference in this commercial, but it is more of a "Pro Christianity" commercial than it is anything else. Of course once Perry had his "My bad" brain fart during one of the debates, I assumed he was no longer a serious player for being the Elephant's new Grand Poobah. So I am not sure why you are so obsessed about the man.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I don't really expect you to understand it...why do you care soooo much anyway? It's kinda tiresome having all you euro peeons all up in our business....go create your own drama.

I bet the rest of the world WOULD ignore the US if the US could stay the fuck out of their business as well....

but it would be typically American to think that you are the center of the universe and everyone else should mind their own business even though you blatantly stick your nose into theirs....

I don't really expect you to understand it...why do you care soooo much anyway? It's kinda tiresome having all you euro peeons all up in our business....go create your own drama.

I bet the rest of the world WOULD ignore the US if the US could stay the fuck out of their business as well....

but it would be typically American to think that you are the center of the universe and everyone else should mind their own business even though you blatantly stick your nose into theirs....

We're all living in Amerika:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y4vIzEkd6s

be realistic in your nationalistic self hatred.

The US economy is still the largest, representing a quarter to one fifth of the world wealth. Only by pretending the EU is one single entity can you get something larger, and we see how that's working out.

Of course it's the center of the universe.

be realistic in your nationalistic self hatred.

Don't assume I hate the USA. I still live here. I have problems with the way some things are run and I advocate to change them - just as I expect you do.

The US economy is still the largest, representing a quarter to one fifth of the world wealth.

Again another example of the arrogance that I detest. If you live in Nigeria, I expect that they could give a flying fuck about how big your economy is nor do they give a fuck about how much you think you contribute to the world.

We could learn a lot about the world by first taking care of ourselves.

Only by pretending the EU is one single entity can you get something larger, and we see how that's working out.

One might think from this comment that the USA is destined to fail should it get as big as the EU.....

American's involvement in everybody else's business is one of the reasons we continue to have to fight wars all over the world. We make it our business, they get pissed off, then we feel the need to go in and kick their ass. I have an easy solution for all of that which would reduce the deficit by trillions and the size of government by tens of thousands.

Geez - i sound like a Republican - but alas, I cannot run for President.....

The US economy is still the largest, representing a quarter to one fifth of the world wealth.

Again another example of the arrogance that I detest. If you live in Nigeria, I expect that they could give a flying fuck about how big your economy is nor do they give a fuck about how much you think you contribute to the world.

Sure- if you're Amish, or a nomadic herder, you don't care. But if you have any significant part in the economy (like oil production in Nigeria), you certainly pay attention to the US.

Why insist on denying the obvious?

Only by pretending the EU is one single entity can you get something larger, and we see how that's working out.

One might think from this comment that the USA is destined to fail should it get as big as the EU.....

Again you badly miss the point - the EU isn't a single nation, unlike the US, and pretending otherwise is why it's now fracturing. The English have no interest in sacrificing their financial system to bail out Greece or Italy.

I like this version better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_RITC5bH4M&sns=fb

Had me crying with laughter

Really?

no, really.....

maybe you should get out more often.

Yes.

Yes. Really.

I get out plenty thanks :)
Maybe this one is more to your tune then.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e23d1c26d4/jesus-responds-to-rick-perry-s-strong-ad?playlist=featured_videos
Performance Designs Factory Team