Squeak

Born in the right country

He's funny. Couldn't tell if he was kiwi or a goldbricker through the beer, but funny. Either way I have to say Billy Connolly said it best. Find clips of his stand up wearing a strange black 5xl shirt in front of a red backdrop.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

He's funny. Couldn't tell if he was kiwi or a goldbricker through the beer, but funny. Either way I have to say Billy Connolly said it best. Find clips of his stand up wearing a strange black 5xl shirt in front of a red backdrop.

The Big yin

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

British by birth, English by the grace of God.

Yes most definitely born in the right country.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Yep, but you know times are tough when even in "the best" countries the monarchs have to shut the lights and turn down the thermostat to save some cash.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Thats what pensioners do in the UK during winter. They're just more stoic than your average American OAP.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Queen and cronies count as pensioners?

Queen Mom and Pop are 80+ - that's not a pensioners' age in the US? :o:o

And overall, if you just have a closer look:

Lillibeth plus daughter repeatedly wear same dresses for new events (opening of a furniture store and such ....) - and the new created princess Cathy really is looking so hungry.

If that's not actively save for the country!

Singing:

*.... La-la la, la-la-laaaa ....!

.......God save the Queen ....*

Raising my (warm) beer on that :D

J, you're borne in the right country :)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

In our country age is the criteria for being classed as a pensioner not social class. So yes she and her husband are both pensioners.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

In our country age is the criteria for being classed as a pensioner not social class. So yes she and her husband are both pensioners.

"In common parlance, a pensioner is a person who has retired, and now collects a pension. This is a term typically used in the United Kingdom and Australia where someone of pensionable age may also be referred to as an 'old age pensioner', or OAP."

So, Prince Chuck is running the place, now?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It never ceases to amaze me that so many Americans fail to understand that the head of state does not run the country.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It never ceases to amaze me that so many Americans fail to understand that the head of state does not run the country.

Pfft. Most of them don't even know how their own country works. What chance to those have of understanding yours?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No, we realize it just fine. Don't let that stop you from any stealth digs on us 'colonials', though, when you don't want to answer a question.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Because they are pensioners, having retired isn't a prerequisite to be counted as an old age pensioner. In the Uk thats 60 for women and 65 for men (I think that its still 60 for women, they may have changed it to 65 too) when you get to that age you are classified as a pensioner regardless of if you are working or not. You get certain privileges such as a free travel pass (I doubt the Queen makes much use of that though:D)

Lucius Annaeus Seneca