DesertAttorney

"Occupy Occupy Wall Street"

>Grassroots? OWS? Friggin HILAROUS.

A more careful reading will reveal that I was referring to the Tea Party - the most awesomest "grassroots" popular protest the right wing has ever come across. You yourself defended their grassrootiness a while back. And yes, it is indeed amusing to watch.

Didn't require 'careful reading' at all...you were quite obvious in the vain attempt to legitimize OWS by comparing it to the Tea Party protest.

Sorry to mess up your patting yourself on the back thing, though.

But I have a strange feeling that as soon as you realize that I was referring to the Tea Party, you will think "well, gee, now that's not funny at all. In fact I feel compelled to defend them again!"

See above.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Grassroots? OWS? Friggin HILAROUS.

A more careful reading will reveal that I was referring to the Tea Party - the most awesomest "grassroots" popular protest the right wing has ever come across. You yourself defended their grassrootiness a while back. And yes, it is indeed amusing to watch.

But I have a strange feeling that as soon as you realize that I was referring to the Tea Party, you will think "well, gee, now that's not funny at all. In fact I feel compelled to defend them again!"

Well I suppose Mikee thinks grassroots is all that money that flowed into its grassroots is really his TRICKLE he has been looking for from Lawrockets favorite BILLIONAIRES on the far frionge right... who wish to take us back to the good old days.. since they are just like the robber barons of the 19th century. I suppose that is conservative.. in its own sick twisted way.

>you were quite obvious in the vain attempt to legitimize OWS by comparing it to the Tea Party protest.

You are 0 for 2. I do not think either one presents a valid, well thought out political position. The OWS is full of people who want to destroy the corporations they rely on. The Tea Party is full of people who want to take down the government they get their money from. Both are full of people to whom rational thought takes a back seat to angry rhetoric and fact-free diatribes.

Care to go for the trifecta?

Sid Luft, AGAIN?

Poor Mikeee.. I know its so hard and so tough to see the truth up in there

Your "truth" is about as valid as Rhys' nanothermite.

Tsk tsk tsk.... You are the one who is incapable of FOLLOWING the money.. because you are so eat up WANTING TO BELIEVE... that your hero's are doing good for the country..:S:S:S:S

NEW FLASH... they are doing ONLY what is good for them but they are good at fooling you and your ilk... OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Shame is all over you

op-eds...quelle surprise.

Awww just because they tell the truth on your HERO's... all you can do is be dismissive...

How is that oh so heavily worn set of puppet stings they fitted you with.... does all that fawning worship ever get you anything??? Anything at all?

Awww just because they tell the truth on your HERO's... all you can do is be dismissive...

Dismissive of opinion? Yup.

We all see how YOU consider it as gospel truth...or should that be Pravda?

How is that oh so heavily worn set of puppet stings they fitted you with.... does all that fawning worship ever get you anything??? Anything at all?

Speaking of puppet strings...isn't it time for your daily Gates?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Dismissive of opinion? Yup.

We all see how YOU consider it as gospel truth...or should that be Pravda?

Speaking of puppet strings...isn't it time for your daily Gates?

Poor Poor Mikee.. still stuck in the Cold War.. with Cold War thinking...

DUUUUUDE upgrade your skills.. Maybe you could come home to this country.. hell maybe you you could send all your posts here to the Koch Brothers Industries.. for services rendered

Psssst your jealousy is showing:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

hell maybe you you could send all your posts here to the Koch Brothers Industries.. for services rendered

Like you do for Moveon? Did they get you decent insurance, at least?

HE SHOOTS......AND ITS AN AIRBALL...nuthin but air.... hot air at that.... as usual:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Psssst your jealousy is STILL showing:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

hell maybe you you could send all your posts here to the Koch Brothers Industries.. for services rendered

A SHOT... AND ITS AN AIRBALL...nuthin but air.... hot air at that.... as usual:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

From Feb:
"Since mid 2006 I had been doing contracts with several other consulting companies. Their health plans are so full of crap that other than a yearly Dr's appointment and perhaps a few prescriptions they are essentially worthless"

Did you finally get re-hired by MSFT and get your shoulder fixed, then?

No *wonder* your posts are so far out there... that's *PITY*, not jealousy.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A SHOT... AND ITS AN AIRBALL...nuthin but air.... hot air at that.... as usual:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

From Feb:
"Since mid 2006 I had been doing contracts with several other consulting companies. Their health plans are so full of crap that other than a yearly Dr's appointment and perhaps a few prescriptions they are essentially worthless"

Did you finally get re-hired by MSFT and get your shoulder fixed, then?

No *wonder* your posts are so far out there... that's *PITY*, not jealousy.

No Mikee... all you show for me.. is HATRED.. and have for quite a while now.

I don't even know why you waste your time talking to this troll. Not only he is oblivious to his heroes fucking him in the ass, he takes it with pleasure and kisses them goodbye too!

Nice PA....kiss your mom with that mouth, skippy?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I don't even know why you waste your time talking to this troll. Not only he is oblivious to his heroes fucking him in the ass, he takes it with pleasure and kisses them goodbye too!

Hey.. it seems lots of people on that particular political spectrum dig that sort of action.

Hey.. it seems lots of people on that particular political spectrum dig that sort of action.

Oh, and the thinly veiled homosexual reference... gee, we *NEVER* see that coming from *you*, Jeanne...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Oh, and the thinly veiled homosexual reference... gee, we *NEVER* see that coming from *you*, Jeanne...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP2TnodSXoI&feature=fvst

Can't access youtube.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Can't access youtube.

I would have thought a "really" smart "computer guy" like you would be able to get around things like that...

tsk tsk tsk

Can't access youtube.

I would have thought a "really" smart "computer guy" like you would be able to get around things like that...

tsk tsk tsk

I would have thought an "IT professional" like yourself would understand the importance of network security.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706