dreamdancer

Warren Buffett calls for higher taxes for US super rich

>but Obama is using that to cover his failures and push the leftist agenda.

Right. When Obama blames Bush, he is using that to cover his failures and push his leftist agenda. When Bush blames Clinton, he is doing that to honestly state the facts, save children and puppies, and kill the evil Osama bin Laden.

You spin better than even RushMC.

>things were much butter under Bush until the dems took over congress.

And things were much better under Clinton - until Bush took over.

>but Obama is using that to cover his failures and push the leftist agenda.

Right. When Obama blames Bush, he is using that to cover his failures and push his leftist agenda. When Bush blames Clinton, he is doing that to honestly state the facts, save children and puppies, and kill the evil Osama bin Laden.

You spin better than even RushMC.

>things were much butter under Bush until the dems took over congress.

And things were much better under Clinton - until Bush took over.

not for me and many others, I was worse off in the late 90's and got back on my feet after 2000

>not for me and many others, I was worse off in the late 90's and got back on my feet
>after 2000

That's too bad. Most people were better off in the late 90's, when unemployment was 4%, than in 2003, when unemployment was 6%.

My pay decreased each year from 95- 2000 and lost most benifits. my pay has gone up each year since until 2009 when it started decreasing again.

>My pay decreased each year from 95- 2000 and lost most benifits.

I could have retired on my investments in 1999. By 2005 they had fallen to about 1/3 of their original value. Fortunately my pay has been going up in the meantime.

over the lst 30 years my pay goes up with a rep president and down with a dem president

>over the lst 30 years my pay goes up with a rep president and down
>with a dem president

Hmm. Mine's gone up pretty steadily over the years. Maybe you get so angry when democrats are in office that you get fired more often for spending all your time on line?

>with a dem president

Hmm. Mine's gone up pretty steadily over the years. Maybe you get so angry when democrats are in office that you get fired more often for spending all your time on line?

Lame attempted smear, Bill.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>with a dem president

If Obama would get out of the way of the economy maybe I wouldn't have the time to sit on the computer and types things that make the liberals heads pop off.

>maybe I wouldn't have the time to sit on the computer and types things that make the
>liberals heads pop off.

If you didn't sit at the computer and type political rants all day to try to piss people off you might just make more money! Come to think of it, if you spent less time trying to piss people off period you might get more work.

Or you can keep doing it if it entertains you, and you don't care about the money. Whatever floats your boat.

>maybe I wouldn't have the time to sit on the computer and types things that make the
>liberals heads pop off.

If you didn't sit at the computer and type political rants all day to try to piss people off you might just make more money! Come to think of it, if you spent less time trying to piss people off period you might get more work.

Or you can keep doing it if it entertains you, and you don't care about the money. Whatever floats your boat.

the issue isn't lack of work, the issue is a lack of people with money to pay for the work.

>liberals heads pop off.

the issue isn't lack of work, the issue is a lack of people with money to pay for the work.

That's immaterial, since it doesn't leave an opportunity for Bill to make his snide remarks at your expense.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>liberals heads pop off.

That's immaterial, since it doesn't leave an opportunity for Bill to make his snide remarks at your expense.

the right wants to make people work the left wants to control what they think everyone is entitled to.

>liberals heads pop off.

the right wants to make people work the left wants to control what they think everyone is entitled to.

It sure wasn't a bunch of liberals who trashed the stock market, caused skyrocketing unemployment, got bailed out by taxpayers, and then walked off with $millions in bonuses.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It sure wasn't a bunch of liberals who trashed the stock market, caused skyrocketing unemployment, got bailed out by taxpayers, and then walked off with $millions in bonuses.

why is it always so damn black & white with you?

can liberals do no wrong? open your eyes man. there is corruption on both sides of the fence. they're almost all in it for their own good, not ours.
--
Rob

Did you survey to verify this?

Since education and intelligence has some correlation with liberalism, and bonuses are based on success, surely some of them are liberal.

>liberals heads pop off.

you might want to rethink that

Did you survey to verify this?

Since education and intelligence has some correlation with liberalism, and bonuses are based on success, surely some of them are liberal.

C'mon your saying there are rich liberal bankers who live in West Chester and Bergen Counties?. Not possible, those are all right leaning conservative places. No one who works on Wall Street and is wealthy is a liberal or supports liberals politicians. Just no possible.

When you are so full of hate and jealousy you completely lose grasp on reality. The NY metro area is one of the most liberal places in the US.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

That's too bad. Most people were better off in the late 90's, when unemployment was 4%, than in 2003, when unemployment was 6%.

And certainly people were better off when unemployment was below 9%.

I struggle when I read post by someone who's thinking I normally admire but may disagree with (Bill) who seems to get so vested in defending Obama over say Bush.

Overall it seems clear that Bush did not blame the problems he was dealing with as much on Clinton as Obama has blamed on Bush.

Obama is running out of time with the American people
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Latest on tax cheats:

money.cnn.com/2012/01/06/news/economy/tax_gap/?source=cnn_bin

"What's driving the shortfall? A whopping 84% of the total tax gap is due to underreporting of income by corporations, small businesses and individuals.
But underreporting by small businesses and others who report business income on the individual tax return is the biggest single culprit, accounting for more than a quarter of the gap."

Latest on tax cheats:

"What's driving the shortfall? A whopping 84% of the total tax gap is due to underreporting of income by corporations, small businesses and individuals.
But underreporting by small businesses and others who report business income on the individual tax return is the biggest single culprit, accounting for more than a quarter of the gap."

The Author quotes six your old numbers.

So the blame is on Millionaires, Small Business Owners, and 1099 Contractors (none W-2 holders), correct? Now what is the damage when you add the Sub Contractors who then file for unemployment as well?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Latest on tax cheats:

The Author quotes six your old numbers.

"according to new estimates by the IRS.
That's the net tax gap number -- meaning what didn't get paid even after the $65 billion the IRS managed to collect through audits.

And it's the closest proxy policymakers have to the country's annual revenue shortfall

So the IRS is years behind in indentifying the cheats. Better late than never.

So the blame is on Millionaires, Small Business Owners, and 1099 Contractors (none W-2 holders), correct?

Very hard to cheat if you are salaried and have to turn in your W2.

Now what is the damage when you add the Sub Contractors who then file for unemployment as well?

Matt

Good question. Fact remains that the heroes of the GOP appear to be the biggest tax cheats.