hwt

Man shoots himself in the groin

Years ago, my girlfriend worked in the main office of a mall. They kept a Police scanner on, in the office, all the time. Some kid on the property had stuck a pistol in his waist band and shot his dick off.......she said you could hear him in the background begging the cops to "pick it up....please.....",,,,I bet they drew straws on that one......[:/]

Life is short ... jump often.

Good! He is an idiot. They make holsters for a reason! I carry my gun with a round chambered at all times. I doesn't do you any good to have to fumble with the slide if you ever need to use it, which you likely never will. Put it in a holster and you won't blow your thingy off!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

didn't read the link. I'm just assuming this whole thread is a discussion/analogy about marriage?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Good! He is an idiot. They make holsters for a reason! I carry my gun with a round chambered at all times. I doesn't do you any good to have to fumble with the slide if you ever need to use it, which you likely never will. Put it in a holster and you won't blow your thingy off!

Re: holster. Not necessarily. It IS possible to have an accidental discharge with a gun in a holster. It could be a mistake to think that a holster automatically makes you safe.

Re: holster. Not necessarily. It IS possible to have an accidental discharge with a gun in a holster. It could be a mistake to think that a holster automatically makes you safe.

Well maybe, but you're less likely to shoot your balls off if it is holstered.

Yes you are right, there are situations where this can occur. I guess I could have been specific and said if you get a quality holster, that isn't worn out or over softened, that is designed for that specific gun, has good trigger coverage.... blah blah blah....

But it seemed a little outside of the focus of this conversation.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

http://www.aol.com/2011/08/08/man-shoots-self-crotch_n_921590.html

Would you believe he shot himself in the dick with a pink pistol ? :ph34r:

That didn't look pink to me. Looked like a 1911.

Given the caliber, the guy is lucky if he has anything fixable left of his dick.

Very doubtful that it was the weapon being discussed.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706