tkhayes

the end of the world is coming - send money....

http://www.cbn.com/special/Prophecy-July2011/index2.aspx?cpid=DM1107142

It's guys like this that keep me atheist.....

if the end of the times is coming, what is Pat going to do with all that money you send him anyway? I feel sorry for the folks that send him anything - but then again, hey - if I can convince you to send me your social security checks to make you feel better, maybe I deserve it....

if the end of the times is coming, what is Pat going to do with all that money you send him anyway? I feel sorry for the folks that send him anything - but then again, hey - if I can convince you to send me your social security checks to make you feel better, maybe I deserve it....

As a former guest on his TV productions and attending a church with one of his campaign strategists, I know of Pat Robertson's belief, style and success. From that perspective, I have applauded some of his work and frowned at other aspects.

One of his better endeavors is Operation Blessing International. It is worthy of contributions received and is managed ethically.

There is a large movement within the Christian community to support the Jewish people and the nation of Israel at this time of turmoil.

Prophecy is being fulfilled. The signs are clear and understandable to those who bother to study them. It is only a question of unknown time.

Since the time is unknown we must do what we feel called to do in the time we, as individuals, have on this earth.

Personally, at this juncture, I am in favor of Glenn Beck's project, Restore Courage.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Pat Robertson and those like him are nothing but thieves fleecing the pockets of the delusional sheep they tend to.
Only one preacher has my respect (and I being an atheist!) and that person is Larry Rice. He puts not one dime in his pocket and gives everything he has to helping those in need. If you give any cash to anyone, give it to Larry Rice.
http://www.newlifeevangelisticcenter.org/
Rev. Rice is a liberal, so the RWC tend to hate him with a passion.

Israel is nothing more than land grabbers claiming rights to land they lost more than two thousand years ago.

Glenn Beck is a fake.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Israel is nothing more than land grabbers claiming rights to land they lost more than two thousand years ago.

Glenn Beck is a fake.

Israel was granted national status in 1948 by the UN.

How is Glen Beck a fake?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The decision was made in 1947. 1948 is the year of Israel's independence.
Israel claims that the land the Palestinians know as their home was promised to them by some god. That is ridiculous to claim and there is absolutely no such proof of any such god.
What Israel is doing would not be tolerated if any other country or State were to expand their borders by illegally occupying and building on land not theirs.
What is applied to other countries should apply to Israel.

How is Glen Beck a fake?

Beck is in the same league as many in his profession. It's all about ratings, sensationalism, and money. No true convictions.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Israel claims that the land the Palestinians know as their home was promised to them by some god. That is ridiculous to claim and there is absolutely no such proof of any such god.
What Israel is doing would not be tolerated if any other country or State were to expand their borders by illegally occupying and building on land not theirs.

How is Glen Beck a fake?

Beck is in the same league as many in his profession. It's all about ratings, sensationalism, and money. No true convictions.

What about the authority of the UN?

How do you know that GB is without true convictions?

No other country would stand being bombed, bombarded, blown up, etc. time and again by its neighbor either.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

No other country would stand being bombed, bombarded, blown up, etc. time and again by its neighbor either.

Ever hear of POLAND?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Ever hear of POLAND?

Look what happened to them :)

I'll amend my statement so it reads "No other country *should*..."
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

?
How did we get Texas, again?

For that matter, how did we get America?:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

As a former guest on his TV productions and attending a church with one of his campaign strategists, I know of Pat Robertson's belief, style and success. From that perspective, I have applauded some of his work and frowned at other aspects.

I could say the same for a lot of the good done by Jim Jones, but Sometimes all the bad negates any of the good.

Interesting. I've never considered the thoughts or actions of others (atheists or christians) to influence my belief on a deity.:S

steveOrino

I don't doubt that Pat Robertson does something 'good' every day. But overall, he's a money-grabbing fuck that rides along preaching and taking people's money. He calls for the assassination of people - a real Christian.

Kinda like my Uncle Fred - a great guy. would give you his last 20 bucks. help you build the garage. takes his kids on trips and camping, successgul businessman - but he has a problem with groping young girls. No matter what good he does, the bad that he does sorta undoes all that good.

As far as Israel goes, I could care less one way or the other. The only reason the right wing Christian Evangelical movement supports Israel is because without Israel, the book of revelations, the end of the world, all that crap prophecy cannot come true.

Problem is that the signs of the end were predicted hundreds of years ago, during the civil war, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, during the plague, during WWI and WWII, during Katrine - fucking hell - I am sick of predictions of the end - it's all bullshit.

Get a life and face the music people. There is no god and if mankind spent half the time they spent in prayer trying to REALLY solve the problems of the world - this place we call earth would be nothing short of amazing. Instead, it is filled with people with delusions.....still pretty amazing - but wow, we could do so much better.

I thought this would be about the newest Global Warming Catastrophe group announcing their revelation of pending cataclysm that can only be prevented by directing money toward saving the planet.

They've proven pretty successful these past couple of decades.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

>I've never considered the thoughts or actions of others (atheists or christians)
>to influence my belief on a deity . . .

Oh, I can think of a few people who almost certainly influenced your belief in a deity.

If you mean my family ... I'd agree, but my point was the actions or inactions of others belief's systems don't influence my adult beliefs.

steveOrino

>I've never considered the thoughts or actions of others (atheists or christians)

Oh, I can think of a few people who almost certainly influenced your belief in a deity.

If you mean my family ... I'd agree, but my point was the actions or inactions of others belief's systems don't influence my adult beliefs.

So your adult beliefs weren't influenced by your adolescent beliefs which were influenced by your family?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Kinda like what imperialist countries do?
Kinda like what the U.S. did with..
-Puerto Rico
-Guam
-The Phillipines
-Hawaii
...kinda like that?

Kinda like what nearly all wars do?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>I thought this would be about the newest Global Warming Catastrophe group
>announcing their revelation of pending cataclysm that can only be prevented by
>directing money toward saving the planet.

Nonsense! Global warming doesn't exist. Or it does exist but it's completely natural and not manmade. Or it is manmade but it's a good thing; CO2 is an amazingly effective aerial fertilizer! Or it's a pervasive conspiracy launched by evil, greedy, rich grad students and researchers, out to attack the poor defenseless coal and oil executives.

I forgot what the denial of the week is; do you remember? Rush? MNeal?

Interesting. I've never considered the thoughts or actions of others (atheists or christians) to influence my belief on a deity.:S

You were born an athiest, just like everyone. You'd still be one if it weren't for the thoughts and actions of others.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

You were born an athiest, just like everyone. You'd still be one if it weren't for the thoughts and actions of others.

WoW!
That's something new!
Ignorance = atheism
Imagine that!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So your adult beliefs weren't influenced by your adolescent beliefs which were influenced by your family?

Sure they were but you are missing my point. The actions of christians or atheists today do not influence my belief today.

steveOrino

BS...somebody thought about God. That idea is still inherent in each one of us,unless you're retard
ed.:D

jk...damn...I'm going to hell.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...