wayneflorida

DIY Weapons of the Libyan Rebels

I <3 Molotov cocktails.
My grandmother, may she rest in peace, taught me as a little Shah how to make them. Secret family recipe!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I My grandmother, may she rest in peace, taught me as a little Shah how to make them. Secret family recipe!

bottle,
gasoline,
rag.

do you add a little peppermint for flair?

doi might add a dash of nano-thermite for fun:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I My grandmother, may she rest in peace, taught me as a little Shah how to make them. Secret family recipe!

Clear or Green glass:P

What part of Secret family recipe don't you guys get?
All I have to say is grandma knew what she was doing! Could stop a tank dead in it's tracks!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Pic 23 - I never saw Russian made weapon that has operating instructions written in English. :P

Pic 6 - As far as I can tell, there is a whole lot of shoulder launched AA missiles there. Wonder where they are going to end up...? :|

dudeist skydiver #42

Yeah that's a good number of AA rockets there!
But I have a funny feeling most are either not working or are past their "use by" date.

#25, is that SKS?

#32 is a tank killer, works rather well on russian tanks.

looks like good fun!

Good for the rebels, looks like they never forgot the lesson that Chad taught them about the use of technicals. Too bad the first world forgot that lesson until the remedial course in Somolia. [:/]

-Blind

"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Pic 23 - I never saw Russian made weapon that has operating instructions written in English. :P

Pic 6 - As far as I can tell, there is a whole lot of shoulder launched AA missiles there. Wonder where they are going to end up...? :|

Oh I don't know about that.... I seem to remember some USAF and Army FM describing the use of Soviet equipment quite well in English:ph34r:

#23: Probably an export variant taken off an Mi-24.

#6: SA-14s (as see on TV.)

#6: SA-14s (as see on TV.)

Yeah, I know of that one. I was wondering how come there was no more of incidents like that one.
The fact is that some factions on the rebel side in Libya have ties with terrorist organizations. Add the pile of AA missiles to that... And guess the result.
dudeist skydiver #42