jimbrown

"If two men say they're jesus...",Conflicting accounts and the Obama , Ben Laden execution/assasination hoax

OK folks, when I get conflicting accounts from one party two days apart wich are so diametrically opposed I wonder...,

Is this guy lyin"?

Account number 1 says the White House saw it all go down on a live feed in real time . The CIA chief says the cameras were blacked out during the raid ...,

Is this guy lyin'?

The President of the United States supposedly watched the operation with his cabinet and on day one they said Osama was armed and fighting like an Irish Jessica Lynch.
Day two they say he wasn't armed.
So what exactly did you see ,Mr.President?

Is this guy lyin'?

Dna tests were completed in an amount of time which is immpossible within the physical properties of this particular universe but perhaps the US has some time warp machine or could it be..,

Is this guy lyin'?

Against Islamic law they supposedly threw the corpse which was killed on land out to sea to satisfy Islamic law..,

Is someone lyin'?

Does your government routinely lie to you ?

How do you feel about that ?

Do you consent to be lied to by your public servants?

If you haven't consented to being lied to by your government and they lie to you on a regular basis, that government is not legitimate and you are not legally or morally required to support them.

Peace,
Jim B

It was an inside job. Osama's body was found with traces of nanothermite on it.

A few days before the raid, US government agents snuck in and installed nanothermite in Osama bin Laden's head. Then, just as the Navy Seals broke in, they triggered a Controlled Demolition of Osama's skull.

Wake up, sheeple!
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

It was an inside job. Osama's body was found with traces of nanothermite on it.

A few days before the raid, US government agents snuck in and installed nanothermite in Osama bin Laden's head. Then, just as the Navy Seals broke in, they triggered a Controlled Demolition of Osama's skull.

Wake up, sheeple!

LOL! Funny stuff but don't quit the day job!

Seriously ,Speed Racer,
How do you reconcile the original government reports that Osama was armed and fighting to the later reports that he was unarmed when the government also reported that the president and the cabinet were watching the raid in real time?

What did your President see?
Did he see an armed Ben Laden or an unarmed Ben Laden?

Because atleast one of those reports from the very highest echelons of the US government is a bold faced lie!

Edit to add;
Hey Speed Racer, how about you present to us the facts that proove that this whole raid took place and that Osama Ben Laden was executed during that raid?
I bet you can't.
All you have is the governments word.

Do you believe them ?

Why?

I hate to break it to you but they have lied to you in the past.

Peace,
Jim B

Peace,
Jim B

Frankly, I don't care if Osama was sitting on the toilet with the funny papers when he got shot. I'm just glad they finallly got the fucker after all this time.

Well can you provide any evidence that "they got the fucker after all this time" or are you just taking the governments word on that?
At least one of their reports about this "raid " is demonstrably a lie.

What say you?

Peace .
Jim B

Just how many profiles does Rhys have on this site?;)

Listen brother,
Why don't you tell us whether Osama was armed or not armed.
That challenge might supress any more of your smirkiness!;)

Peace,
Jim B

Damn, Jim...you are a good smirkiness supressor!! I feel much less smirky now. How will I ever get my smirk back?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Frankly, I don't care if Osama was sitting on the toilet with the funny papers when he got shot. I'm just glad they finallly got the fucker after all this time.

Well can you provide any evidence that "they got the fucker after all this time" or are you just taking the governments word on that?
At least one of their reports about this "raid " is demonstrably a lie.

What say you?

Peace .
Jim B

can you provide any evidence that they didn't get him? Don't you think they'd make damn sure to verify it before making the public announcement?

Or maybe it is A Great Conspiracy! They have spirited Osama away to Area 51 with the aliens and Bigfoot and Elvis.

Look, a firefight happened in a distant country, politicians & reporters heard about it second-hand and were eager to get the story out before all the facts could be put in order. Same shit has happened before in other situations, ie, the 2000 election. It may be fun to believe in Great Coverups and Vast Government Conspiracies, but it doesn't take into account the real world effect of plain old hasty incompetence.

But of course that would be a much more boring view of the world.
Speed Racer

can you provide any evidence that they didn't get him? Don't you think they'd make damn sure to verify it before making the public announcement?

So you can't provide any evidence and the government hasn't provided any evidence either.

What we have here is you take the government at their word on *blind faith*.

Thing is they claimed they watched it go down in real time and then they change their story 180 degrees .
Thegovernment has been caught in lies before but hey,

Party on Garth!
Try the Gatorade, it has electrolytes!

Peace,
Jim B

I work with Jesus in my current project, and he's really, really good at what he does.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Simplest solutions are the best. I don't believe our government is nefarious enough to intentionally crash a spy helicoptor in Pakistan, then get Navy Seals to shoot Bin Hidin's wife in the leg, then lie about putting one in his skull.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Does your government routinely lie to you ?

How do you feel about that ?

Do you consent to be lied to by your public servants?

If you haven't consented to being lied to by your government and they lie to you on a regular basis, that government is not legitimate and you are not legally or morally required to support them.

Peace,
Jim B

In my lifetime, I know that the USG has been lying to me since the Tonkin Gulf Incident. I have learned, I have no control over the USG. I can only vote and hope for the best. I invest in property, weapons, ammunition and food. I pray for wisdom. I expect death everyday. I am ready to meet the Lord.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I work with Jesus in my current project, and he's really, really good at what he does.

Wendy P.

I work with Jesus too. He's good at what he does, not quite "walk on water" good but good nonetheless.
--
Rob

Nope. Actually I am taking OBL's word for it. Or more precisely, his lack of words.

Yup...it always cracks me up when in one breath the conspiracy theorists say how inept the government is...then in the next say how they've seamlessly pulled off some great cover-up. :S:ph34r:

Like with the LAPD, who can't thin out traffic after a Dodger game... somehow had 1/2 the department involved in a plot to frame OJ. :D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>"If two men say they're jesus..."

I go down to Speaker's Corner, I'm a-thunderstruck
They got free speech, tourists, police in trucks!
Two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong
We got a protest singer, he's singing a protest song!

He says:

"They wanna have a war to keep their factories
They wanna have a war to keep us on our knees
They wanna have a war to stop us buying Japanese
They wanna have a war to stop Industrial Disease

They're pointing out the enemy, they keep you deaf and blind
They wanna sap your energy, incarcerate your mind
Give you Rule Brittania, gassy beer, page three
Two weeks in Espania and Sunday striptease!"

Meanwhile the first Jesus says "I'll cure it soon
Abolish Monday mornings and Friday afternoons"
The other one's out on hunger strike, he's dying by degrees
How come even Jesus gets industrial disease?

Well that just prooves what some around here have said all along ... CIA=AQ:o

Only some red neck state sponsored spy would have 1/2 a helicopter on bricks in his back garden. .... QED

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You might be a redneck Al Qaeda if....

1. Your prayer mat is a Budweiser beach towel.
2. You wear your turban backwards when wrenchin' on a car engine.
3. You hate Israel but can't find it on a map.
4. Your turban is a 'coon skin.
5. Your cave has a satellite dish.
6. You have a gun rack on your camel.
7. In battle you yell "Allahu Akhbar, YEEEEEHAAAW!!"
8. You send your secret courier out for chewin' tobacco.
Speed Racer